Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Is Momo better? :)

fishcake: I always loved your avatars man! :mryellow:

It seems Momo is better.:D - now looks good in Oakley's!:lmao: - he even got the flick-on for the first goal in the demolition of Birmingham the other night. A good boost for us. Such a freak incident though, wasn't it?

Just I predicted:

Chelsea V L'pool in Semi of FA Cup.

Come on Scally's knock Chelsea out. If it's a Chelsea v West Ham semi I don't know who I would want to win least so don't put me in that situation!

I would be chuffed for Pardew if West Ham won the cup - also, ALL of my family and girlfriend support the Hammers, so it will be a nice day out for them.

I'd like to see a Liverpool West Ham final. I think it would at least be a watchable game then....

It's derby day, and it's being shown live here in the US on FSC.
Both teams are in form and banging goals.....
I just hope we win this one, and keep our season-ending momentum on a high.
I think we should win it 2:1, with goals from Fowler and Crouch ;-)
We need to keep the pressure on United.

Well, here I am listening to Radio Five again - refuse to support Sky and my local pub! Will have to wait for MOTD tonight! Come onnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

The parallels between this game and the one from last season - 'Pool were 2-0 up and being down to 10 men, Cahill getting a goal back, and a wanker for a ref. :lol:

This ref has issues. Garcia looked back at the player he elbowed int he first half, premedidated, van der meyde just jumped, arm up fair enough, but no way is that a straight red. Phil dowd's just too damn fat to keep up and needed a break.

Back
Top Bottom