Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

what the fuck is cisse doing

he was shit for 90 mins, but coz he scored from 12 yards, he thinks he is gods gift, winding the newcastle fans up?!

i have to admit i was pissing my self laughing when he started winding them up, but i laughed because he is the player with no right whatsoever to wind anyone up.

hes a fucking embarrasment and needs to be shot, or at least sold.

and i felt sorry for boumsong, his life must be at an all time low. I hope he is sold to a new club and does well.

whats everyones view on Baros?

Dunno, I reckon he was a better striker than anyone you've got now. He used to miss laods of chances, but not as many as the strikers have missed this year.

Adonis said:

Dunno, I reckon he was a better striker than anyone you've got now. He used to miss laods of chances, but not as many as the strikers have missed this year.

dont start plz!! last year was enough of lookin at him im glad he is gone wish him the best of luck at villa jus were he belongs!!

kevano22 said:
what the fuck is cisse doing

he was shit for 90 mins, but coz he scored from 12 yards, he thinks he is gods gift, winding the newcastle fans up?!

i have to admit i was pissing my self laughing when he started winding them up, but i laughed because he is the player with no right whatsoever to wind anyone up.

hes a fucking embarrasment and needs to be shot, or at least sold.

and i felt sorry for boumsong, his life must be at an all time low. I hope he is sold to a new club and does well.

shut up plz!! he got booed for celebrating a goal and dedicating it to his kids and new born son. now does dat deserved to get booed?? well done djib son get in there\\:o/

Adonis said:

I personally didn't want him to go, yes he ran with his head down, yes he missed plenty of chances but he made decent runs, he had a decent shot I could only see improvement in Baros unlike Cisse oh dear, oh dear what's wrong with him?

...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooumsong :applause:

MO_DINERO said:
I personally didn't want him to go, yes he ran with his head down, yes he missed plenty of chances but he made decent runs, he had a decent shot I could only see improvement in Baros unlike Cisse oh dear, oh dear what's wrong with him?

...Boooooooooooooooooooooooooumsong :applause:

wel had a part in 3 goals and scored 1 in the past 2 games... and who was the first player stevie ran too wen he scored??;)

shaneward2004 said:
wel had a part in 3 goals and scored 1 in the past 2 games... and who was the first player stevie ran too wen he scored??;)

I don't know with Cisse he's hot and cold, unfortunately more cold than hot he maybe needs a decent run in his favoured position

MO_DINERO said:
I don't know with Cisse he's hot and cold, unfortunately more cold than hot he maybe needs a decent run in his favoured position

that was his first start in donkeys!!

got 30 mins up front and he linked up ncely at times!! but still needs to improve big time but he will come good!

dont tell me to "shut up plz"

your a fucking idiot if you think he didnt deserved to get booed, he was the shittest player in a red shirt, and then tried to be cocky, in front of the opposition fans.

hes a wanker

every since he threw his black memorial band off against man city coz he got subbed, the french twat. Cannot wait to the see back of him

Nope dont really like Cisse much , have one thing to say bout him:

Stella_Wife_Beater.jpg

Oh yeah guys .. after he scored one (which he ALMOST scuffed, the ball bounced the grass before) .. now you're mocking him. Yes he's probably the most hot headed guy in the last 5 years in Liverpool but please.

Now u ask him to be patience and cool guy? Never in his life. He just scored after a long while so let him celebrate in his way. AND BTW I'm really glad he scored.

koolaje said:
Now u ask him to be patience and cool guy? Never in his life. He just scored after a long while so let him celebrate in his way. AND BTW I'm really glad he scored.
I think a lot of people here are missing the point, Cisse is getting bashed for his performance and not for his celebration I found it very amusing when he wound up the Geordie windbags. He scored a penalty and done one decent cross, I don't know about you but I expect a bit more from him or am I asking for too much

Judging by his previous games this season, today's performance is GREAT :P

Expectations are high when he came in the first time from Auxerre, but now the reality sets in .. that he isn't a FRENCH (as in Zizou, Pires, Henry) .. which is a pity. And he's a little bit selfish, as in yesterday's shot where Kewell was in acres of space in the middle. But he will come good, just give him the chance.

But I guess Kevano ain't putting any symphaty on Cisse :)

I didn't watch the game from the start, but 3 CBs playing? I guess 3-5-2 is the next offensive lineup for Rafa. And it was a great performance, pity they didn't REALLY look for more goals.

he doesnt deserve any sympathy.

hes a selfish arrogant bastard. i will never forget the day he threw that armband off at city. he should have been transfer listed just for that. Disrespectful little cunt is the word.

oh, we played the 3-4-3. It worked pretty well, it made Warnock looked good haha

kevano22 said:
he doesnt deserve any sympathy.

hes a selfish arrogant bastard. i will never forget the day he threw that armband off at city. he should have been transfer listed just for that. Disrespectful little cunt is the word.

oh, we played the 3-4-3. It worked pretty well, it made Warnock looked good haha

bla bla and more bla.... goodison are lookin 4 supporters

look, if you continue to post shite, then so be it. but no one reads it.

your name is shaneward, a reality tv winner. youre an idiot

good to see the FA looking into fining or possibly banning cisse :D

kevano22 said:
look, if you continue to post shite, then so be it. but no one reads it.

your name is shaneward, a reality tv winner. youre an idiot

good to see the FA looking into fining or possibly banning cisse :D

fuck you!!

Thats my name so dont disrespect me. i registered here in 04 before any1 heard of ShaYne Ward so get ur facts right first.

RAFA:

''I told him during the game to calm down, and at the end we also talked,'' said Benitez.

"The message on his shirt was for his young son and his family, and he has told me that he wishes to say sorry to the Newcastle fans.

"He hopes it is not a problem. I do not think there will be any further action, it was not a serious incident.

"For him it was really important to score, he had been under a lot of pressure, and maybe his reaction was understandable, after the celebrations he was just sorry about what happened.

"We have talked, he wants to say sorry. He has been trying for a long time to score and he had managed it, I suppose it was a normal reaction.

"Raising his shirt showed a message to his family, maybe it was a bad reaction afterwards but it was a moment in which he was under pressure and he regrets it."

Put your handbags down kids, we`re all friends here (apart from those bastard Mancs who constantly pop in to berate us)

CWright said:
Put your handbags down kids, we`re all friends here (apart from those bastard Mancs who constantly pop in to berate us)

i know sorry.. Were liverpool fans jus get behind every player kevano instead of slaggin em:applause:

im a fan of liverpool, i have been since i was 0, ive been to many home and away games.

i wont get behind a player who doesnt show the club any respect. I bet your one of these supporters who will pay to get cisse onthe back of his shirt.

whats he on? £50k + a week? and your paying for it! haha

CWright said:

hello from a bastard Manc. Glad you're doing well now. We need a good Liverpool to push us again.

Shane Ward? Can I have your autograph?:)

to be honest, I have no idea who he is as I live in Japan and even when I was in England I didn't watch TV.

good win the other day by the way. 8 goals in 2 games:shock:

Back
Top Bottom