Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Oh yeah- he has issues alright, he can't keep his card in his pocket. 8 yellow cards and a sending off says it all about Everton.

Dowd is shite, never rated him as a good official, ruined the game today with his card-happy refereeing. Graham Poll eat your heart out.

L'pool played well today with 10 men for most of the match. We have to win our games in hand - can't have the Scousers in second spot!

Liverpool with 10 men pissed on blue shites, what a derby! Watch ya' backs mancs

easyeasyeasy said:
Dowd is shite, never rated him as a good official, ruined the game today with his card-happy refereeing. Graham Poll eat your heart out.
At least it wasn't Mike Riley!:lol:

KOP_007 said:
Got me derby tickets today.

Not my usual seats, tickets have 'SEVERELY restricted view' on them. I've had restricted view before...but not 'Severely'.

Wasn't that bad:

PICT0345.jpg

Brilliant win, we played superbly, outplayed them with 10 men.
Alonso was majestic, Kewell and Garcia were very skilful.
Crouch did his job, great day !!

Yeah, when Gerrard was off, I was thinking "oh no....we'll struggle now..."
but that was a catalyst which helped us fight back strongly, and totally
outclass them.

If we can win the FA cup this season, it would be a fantastic one, with us almost sure of a top 3 finish.

The way we've been playing in the last few weeks, with everyone in top form, has been a pleasure to watch.

you won't have a big crowd next home game. apparently, the ref sent 7800 of them off after the whistle and they have to miss a game

marukomu said:
you won't have a big crowd next home game. apparently, the ref sent 7800 of them off after the whistle and they have to miss a game

Huh ?!??!? :shock:

mathewsss said:
Yeah, when Gerrard was off, I was thinking "oh no....we'll struggle now..."

Exactly what I was thinking and if it had been around November time I think we would have. As it was though, Gerrard didn't seem to be missed that much yesterday, although thats because the "ruffians":mrgreen: from across the park seemed to be intent on kicking us into submission yesterday.

rockykabir said:
The celebrations after the match....
http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ORRN6Z69D02Z2BHAGSPUWQP0F

Absolutely beautiful....how can anyone not love this club? *weeps tear from eye*

;)

It's not often you see supporters of a club staying there after all of the team went into the dressing room. Great job lads, and thank the fans there cause they were the 11th Man (after Gerrard sent-off) :applause: :applause: .

kewell will be crap next year. he's only trying now 'cause the world cup is near. not seen much of Viduka, but I bet it's a similar story.

koolaje said:
Now I can start dreaming of having an argentenian in Liverpool :lmao:
You can stop dreaming my friend; Gabriel Paletta is already a red I've heard good stuff about him as for Sergio Aguero has anybody seen him play? Is he as good as everybody makes him out to be?

Those previous kits posted look like they might be real, what do you guy’s think...

liverpoolhome.jpg
liverpoolaway.jpg

Last edited:

koolaje said:
It's not often you see supporters of a club staying there after all of the team went into the dressing room. Great job lads, and thank the fans there cause they were the 11th Man (after Gerrard sent-off) :applause: :applause: .
The 11th man also has a CL goal against Chelsea to their credit too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom