Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Just saying in the other thread...must hurt like hell really that the mancs rely on a scouser for their inspiration. :)

antred said:
Just saying in the other thread...must hurt like hell really that the mancs rely on a scouser for their inspiration. :)

Clutching at straws then? Does it REALLY hurt when ONE of our best players is a LIVERPOOL-HATING EVERTONIAN!?

You muppet! :lmao::lol:\\:o/

ninjabreakz said:
Clutching at straws then? Does it REALLY hurt when ONE of our best players is a LIVERPOOL-HATING EVERTONIAN!?

You muppet! :lmao::lol:\\:o/

muppet?

your the ones who sing that you hate scousers with your manc loving gary neville at the helm, yet you rely on him.

Whose the muppet now? oh i forgot your from devon.

DEVON! :lol: I haven't even been to DEVON! :lol:

Oh, a bitter man you are and nothing can get to me today!

antred said:
?

so hes a scouser then.
The "not really" comment was the reply to when you asked if it hurts. And the reason being that he's an Evertonian meaning he hates you as much as we do. So we're on the same boat really.

RuneEdge said:
The "not really" comment was the reply to when you asked if it hurts. And the reason being that he's an Evertonian meaning he hates you as much as we do. So we're on the same boat really.

Ignore him, mate - he is just bitter.

If Crouch and Fowler were my strikers, I would be bitter too! :lmao:

Heh heh its kindergarten in here tonight with all the plastic mancs thinking they are gonna win the league.

A few points.

just because hes an evertonian and he hates liverpool means jack - hes a scouser born and bred. it like us Liverpool fans singing how much we hate spaniards when we have them in our team.

And in answer to your sentiment whether it hurts and you said its not is understandable, because you arnt proper mancs as in you wernt born up the m62. If you were mancs you would understand what i mean - the general hatred the two sets of fans have for each other. But as you both hail from 'Down south' or france or japan or the u.s or whatever plastic bandwagon jumping supporter group you wont know much about it.

ninjabreakz said:
DEVON! :lol: I haven't even been to DEVON! :lol:

Oh, a bitter man you are and nothing can get to me today!

BTW that was sarcasm.

A pretty awful game today but a good result. It was the kind of game we wouldnt have come away with 3 points from last season, we are definately going the right way

antred said:
just because hes an evertonian and he hates liverpool means jack - hes a scouser born and bred. it like us Liverpool fans singing how much we hate spaniards when we have them in our team.
Your logical is dumb. Just cuz we hate Liverpool, that doesnt mean we hate Rooney too. Do Liverpool hate Man City? Not really. So why should we hate a Everton player? Does anyone even care? Did we care when Alan Smith (a player from Leeds) plays with all his heart for our club? Do we care that Rio Ferdinand was born in London? Did YOU lot even care when you signed Ramon Calliste on a Free after he was released by Man Utd?
I'll make this REALLY simple for you.
Rooney is a Everton fan. He hates Liverpool. We hate Liverpool. So that means we have a common enemy. Get it? Got it? Good.
And BTW, I hate Liverpool the football team, not the city. If I hated the city, that would make me a racist.
antred said:
And in answer to your sentiment whether it hurts and you said its not is understandable, because you arnt proper mancs as in you wernt born up the m62. If you were mancs you would understand what i mean - the general hatred the two sets of fans have for each other. But as you both hail from 'Down south' or france or japan or the u.s or whatever plastic bandwagon jumping supporter group you wont know much about it.
What a dick. If you dont know anything about me or ninjabreakz's personal life, that doesnt give you the right to assume we're plastic fans. I mean, God knows where the hell you come from but you wont see me calling you or anyone else a plastic fan cuz I dont know.
And if real fans are anything like you, I'd rather have a plastic fan any day.

And before you leave, take a gooooooooooooooooood look at this pic.
MAN%20UTD%20ROONEY%20KOP%20TAUNT%2034%2099%20GBP%2012%20X%208.jpg

Now try asking him if it hurts playing for Man Utd.

Last edited:

Lol - can't see the mobile on that pic...:lmao:

Btw, I like Rooney for the footballer he is, not all this partisan club nonsense. He's class.

Mind you, I'd be careful what you say about Fowler....he's likely to score against you next season. Oh, and I think you should be bitter about Crouch - after all, he ended your FA Cup!

Joking apart though, its ONLY a game.

antred said:
because you arnt proper mancs as in you wernt born up the m62. If you were mancs you would understand what i mean - the general hatred the two sets of fans have for each other. But as you both hail from 'Down south' or france or japan or the u.s or whatever plastic bandwagon jumping supporter group you wont know much about it.

Was Japan a pop at me? born in Manchester, lived there for 40 years. I'm in Japan now earning lots of money teaching English. I have a job. That's J-O-B. look it up in the dictionary.:lol:

Seriously though, you are looking strong and hard to beat. Next season should be good as I can see us both challenging Chelsea.

RuneEdge said:
Your logical is dumb. Just cuz we hate Liverpool, that doesnt mean we hate Rooney too. Do Liverpool hate Man City? Not really. So why should we hate a Everton player? Does anyone even care? Did we care when Alan Smith (a player from Leeds) plays with all his heart for our club? Do we care that Rio Ferdinand was born in London? Did YOU lot even care when you signed Ramon Calliste on a Free after he was released by Man Utd?
I'll make this REALLY simple for you.
Rooney is a Everton fan. He hates Liverpool. We hate Liverpool. So that means we have a common enemy. Get it? Got it? Good.
And BTW, I hate Liverpool the football team, not the city. If I hated the city, that would make me a racist.

What a dick. If you dont know anything about me or ninjabreakz's personal life, that doesnt give you the right to assume we're plastic fans. I mean, God knows where the hell you come from but you wont see me calling you or anyone else a plastic fan cuz I dont know.
And if real fans are anything like you, I'd rather have a plastic fan any day.

And before you leave, take a gooooooooooooooooood look at this pic.
MAN%20UTD%20ROONEY%20KOP%20TAUNT%2034%2099%20GBP%2012%20X%208.jpg

Now try asking him if it hurts playing for Man Utd.

How is my logic dumb?

I've been to enough encounters with you lot to know that your lot sing how much you hate scousers - so to clear that up, they are talking about people from the city not just liverpool supporters, i should know i've bumped into enough of them in my lifetime.

Anyway you are righti know nothing of you two but i do know from what i read in your posts, you read plastic, arrogant typical man united fans who only started supporting them after the premier league was invented.

Dont get me wrong i was wrong about marukomu, fair play he's said he's from manchester and has supported them throughout which means he's seen the highs of the european cup triumphs and the lows of being relegated through a denis law backheel and thats fair play but you two have no balance or reasoning which is why im always crossing you.

It wont hurt rooney playing for united because he wanted to sign for them, a far cry from him crying about his beloved blues. And that goes for Smith as well.

antred,I like your attitude.I don`t always agree with your post,but much respect `cause you don`t fold(bow down)from a foreigners view.

just read few post about liverpool's game yesterday it 's funny how nobody have noticed the great Gerrard's diving;)

ALAIN said:
just read few post about liverpool's game yesterday it 's funny how nobody have noticed the great Gerrard's diving;)

A chelski fan mentioning diving. Pot... kettle

CWright said:
A chelski fan mentioning diving. Pot... kettle

i was certain someone will reply this:lol: i've said that because if it was Lamps or JT you would have been the first in the chelsea thread to notice it;)

antred said:
How is my logic dumb?
Because you say we should hate an Everton fan because he's scouse but you dont really have much hatred for a Man City.

I've been to enough encounters with you lot to know that your lot sing how much you hate scousers - so to clear that up, they are talking about people from the city not just liverpool supporters, i should know i've bumped into enough of them in my lifetime.
Well obviously you havent bumped into someone who has a problem with Rooney playing for us. :roll:

Anyway you are righti know nothing of you two but i do know from what i read in your posts, you read plastic, arrogant typical man united fans who only started supporting them after the premier league was invented.
Is it my fault I wasnt born when Denis Law was playing for us? But I did spend some of my childhood in Manchester which is why I grew up to support them. Most of my family come from London so I easily could have found an excuse to support Chelsea or Arsenal like some of my family members do.
But I've made this point before and I'll say it again. Its not about where you live or how you watch your games. Its about how loyal you are. Some people are less fortunate to be able to afford travelling to OT. Some live in a foreign country. But if they jump up off their seats everytime we score a vital goal, how does that make them any different from us? I'd take a fan like that over an arrogant, ignorant, Mr "I was born in Liverpool" anyday.

Dont get me wrong i was wrong about marukomu, fair play he's said he's from manchester and has supported them throughout which means he's seen the highs of the european cup triumphs and the lows of being relegated through a denis law backheel and thats fair play but you two have no balance or reasoning which is why im always crossing you.
So just because marukomu's from Manchester, he has more "balance" and reasoning? WTF is that supposed to mean?

beboquintero said:
antred,I like your attitude.I don`t always agree with your post,but much respect `cause you don`t fold(bow down)from a foreigners view.
:lmao: And thats coming from an Arsenal fan living in the US.

My question has always been...Why?

Why did you choose United over other teams?

You probably have no connection or unique bond that links you to your club, thats what makes others different. You chose them because they were good.

marukomu has more reasoning because he understands what im talking about, the deep down rivalry. Its like me trying to understand the rivalry between arsenal and spurs - i cant- because im not a fan of either, i wasnt brought up in the area so i cant fathom their hatred for each other.

I dont dislike man city because man city are not our rivals, manchester united are. i still dont think you are grasping what i am saying about rooney. Your fans sing that you 'all hate scousers' and yet rooney is a scouser. A scouser is someone from liverpool regardless of whether they follow everton or liverpool or even tranmere.

So its a bit hypocritical when you all go berserk over him for united, yet your crowd hate scousers.

Back
Top Bottom