Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

:lol:

I was happy with the draw, because you were all over us and should have won 8-0 :)

Tim7 said:
:lol:

I was happy with the draw, because you were all over us and should have won 8-0 :)
tim what did you think of spectors play? i thought he did a great job of shutting down cisse, it seemend rafa was trying to pick at the young american all day, didnt seem to work out for him, and spector can apparently dribble up the pitch, i thought he was great impressive

Spector did good, Cisse didn't ghost past him all game. Which I expect is why we moved Cisse from the right. Everytime I've seen Spector he's shown great spirit.

Needs to get away from the Manc b*stards though.

Posted it in the Chelsea thread but for the rest of us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Upsfsk2ElM

Can't wait for wednesday, gonna be a great night. Not to sure about that new flag though. It's a bit modern aint it?

KOP_007 said:
Spector did good, Cisse didn't ghost past him all game. Which I expect is why we moved Cisse from the right. Everytime I've seen Spector he's shown great spirit.

Needs to get away from the Manc b*stards though.
:lol: You keep wishing.

kevano22 said:
honestly, can cisse "ghost" past anyone?
I'd like to see him "ghost" it past the keeper into the net - for a change.....:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading rumours that Rafa is a likely candidate for either Real or Inter if the board don't give him 30m for transfers this summer.
It's very concerning if this is true.

On tomorrow's game, I hope we attack them with pace in the first half
and get the crucial goal, then invite them to attack us, which will open
the game up even further.
It will be very tough, but do-able, hoping Fowler will score his goal !!

mathewsss said:
Reading rumours that Rafa is a likely candidate for either Real or Inter if the board don't give him 30m for transfers this summer.
It's very concerning if this is true.

On tomorrow's game, I hope we attack them with pace in the first half
and get the crucial goal, then invite them to attack us, which will open
the game up even further.
It will be very tough, but do-able, hoping Fowler will score his goal !!

I wouldnt read too much into it.Its only speculation trying to unsettle the manager. Ive read no qoutes where Benitiz has issued ultimatum to the board.

Very anxious today couldn't sleep at all last night I hate the anxiety before kick-off

Oh man...not Petit!!! Anyone but him...
I'll keep my fingers crossed all day hoping he recovers.

Amzing goal by Simão.What a shot.Benfica were very lucky not to suffer any goal in the first 20 min,but they scored an awesome goal and are in the lead.
I don´t think Liverpool can score 3 goals but let´s see what happens...

Its happend before, so lets see it happen again......

wheres mellor and pongo wehen u need thrm

at least if we go out we will go out fighting till the end, your team were completely ransacked by barca

This Italian referee is a fucking shame. Yellow card to Gerrard... lmao :lol:

hey, we lost to barca, a very good team, we beat them last year, its only fitting they go through this time around. the aggregate was 3-2

lamerpool loooool, so much for being better than chelsea!
trophyless year, back to the realities scousers.

guess Benfica are gonna put the scousers out. I really cant believe it.

Oh well, at least we cant face you in the next round ;)

Jings, bit of a humping in the end. Very surprised, but not surprised if you know what I mean. :roll:

FD

Back
Top Bottom