Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

shocking tonight

someone shoot garcia. hes a fucking JOKE

its embarrasing, no wonder we are reduced to ITV4.

2-0 at home in a fortnight lads, nowt to worry about :)

Oh how you Scousers laughed at us against Benfica! Egg on face anyone?

:lol:

Another ridiculous EPL team sees the deserved punishment. Ridiculous coward tactics deserve this kind of punishment. Loosing 1-0 against a benfica that lost 3 out of the last 4 games in the "mighty" portuguese league is ridiculous enough to get you guys all quiet about the earlier Manchester joke, a few months ago, against the same pitifull benfica :).

Mauras said:
Another ridiculous EPL team sees the deserved punishment. Ridiculous coward tactics deserve this kind of punishment. Loosing 1-0 against a benfica that lost 3 out of the last 4 games in the "mighty" portuguese league is ridiculous enough to get you guys all quiet about the earlier Manchester joke, a few months ago, against the same pitifull benfica :).

It's 'LOSING'! i.e. to LOSE.

Not 'LOOSING'! Arrrgggggggggggggggh!

Doping said:
^^ Great performance by Sporting tonight :) Oh wait... :s

Autch! Ok I made fun of Liverpool fans and Sporting fans today, I think I'm good to go 8) !

PS: Nice avatar btw ninjabreakz ;)

ninjabreakz said:
It's 'LOSING'! i.e. to LOSE.

Not 'LOOSING'! Arrrgggggggggggggggh!

understand why a manchester fan is superior in conjugating that verb... but please stay out of the "grammar" bitching... my english is good enough for you but I'm sure your portuguese doesn't fit sesame street level... so relax...

Mauras said:
understand why a manchester fan is superior in conjugating that verb... but please stay out of the "grammar" bitching... my english is good enough for you but I'm sure your portuguese doesn't fit sesame street level... so relax...

Portuguese is my second language mate! :shock:

still at least they have an oppotunity to redeem themselves at anfield. i'm all for english teams progressing, except if they are chelsea or man utd...one down one to go ;)

bradley1886 said:
still at least they have an oppotunity to redeem themselves at anfield. i'm all for english teams progressing, except if they are chelsea or man utd...one down one to go ;)

United fans don't hate Arsenal (well I don't) but they hate us!? Is because:

1. We retained the Premiership title (Arsenal never have)
2. We have won the European Cup (again, goons haven't).

Green-eyed monster anyone?

United fans hate L'pool and City. Arsenal fans hate United. :lol:

ninjabreakz said:
United fans don't hate Arsenal (well I don't) but they hate us!? Is because:

1. We retained the Premiership title (Arsenal never have)
2. We have won the European Cup (again, goons haven't).

Green-eyed monster anyone?

United fans hate L'pool and City. Arsenal fans hate United. :lol:

i don't hate united, i just love rubbing it in (we don't have many oppotunities these days) when i can.

i'm at the stage where suppoting my team is more important than hating others. although i love it when you guys lose, and chelsea...

fucking hate spurs though!!!

Mauras said:

I think we saw today with the RM-Arse game that league form doesn't necessarily mean everything. They were up for it, we weren't.

Our midfield played well during the match and dominated many periods - but with the story of our season, we aren't finishing well.

You're gonna get results like this in the european cup. I just hope that we turn up a gear at home.

bradley and ninja - can we please have this argument on your own Man U and Arsenal threads?

this is a liverpool thread, noone cares about you lot.

we lost 1-0. it was a crap match

can anyone HONESTLY see us going out at anfield to them :S i cant.

Why do you give so much importance in this topic to a sporting fan, a club that is bankrupt and is trying to sell his stadium (who will buy that???) and even their president admits Benfica is by far and in all aspects superior to them or any other portuguese team. Enough fanatism and I just laugh when I see sporting and porto supporters, with nothing else to do, bothering comming to a liverpool topic just to say Benfica is pitifull...It's clear who's pitiful.

I respect much Liverpool, for their history and for the good team they have but I don't think you should be so convinced that Benfica will go to Anfield just to suffer a few goals. If Geovanni or Miccoli manage to recover from their injuries and mr.Koeman stops being so dumb (to say the least) insisting in Beto (worst player I've ever seen playing in CL)...I'm sure it won't be easy for Liverpool to get into the next phase.

The usual solid defence, counter-attack, karagounis as playmaker, fast deadly striker playing upfront...that's all we need. I might be wrong but I think Liverpool usualy have some dificulties when they need to revert a result...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevano:

real-arsenal.jpg

Real Madrid 0 -1 Arsenal

Thanks for ruining our thread out of jealously after the performance we put in tonight mate..

I think you are all missing the point.

BOTH us and Benfica were pitiful tonight - if Benfica fans are happy with that then i feel for you.

As for us, we didnt turn up, so how anyone can judge that performance tonight i dont know because we were where just effing awful. Definetly a bad day at the office for us.

However expect the team to get a rocket off Rafa. Benfica may score at Anfield but i;ve seen enough of Benfica to know that we can beat them and go through pretty easily, they were by far the worst team i've seen in Europe for ages and understand why koeman is on a knifes edge.

Unfortunately for us we were ten times worse!

Peter Eyres said:
Real Madrid could easily turn over Arsenal at Highbury, just as Benfica could sneak a win over pool.

Its only half time.

Yes I know but we are the first English team to beat Real at The Bernabeu.
And it doesn't mean he can just post random rubbish from everything else for no reason :roll: Especially after this kind of night and performance against such a team.

Good luck to you in the second leg anyway.
I hope us two English teams go through to the quarters.

Back
Top Bottom