Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Peter Eyres said:
in front of goal, yes. But his build up play was excellent IMO

I thought he'd be great in the prem, he seemed perfectly suited to the game here....

I just hope he doesnt start banging them in tomorrow....

I am going to Anfield for this tomorrow. Can't wait to give Fowler some stick! I hope the "You fat bastard" shouts start at Rooney! We can retort with "At least our fat bastard is good!" :lol:

ninjabreakz said:
I am going to Anfield for this tomorrow. Can't wait to give Fowler some stick! I hope the "You fat bastard" shouts start at Rooney! We can retort with "At least our fat bastard is good!" :lol:

I can see that one catching on ;)

ninjabreakz said:

im there aswell mate, i've not been to anfield for a few years, cant feckin wait, we're all gonna be singing johnny cash, there's a little ditty been done to ring of fire, I cant print it but everyone will hear it tomorrow, and how those scousers will moan...

Personally I think the kop should sing "happy birthday" to garry neville, I reckon that would throw him off more than booing him....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
im there aswell mate, i've not been to anfield for a few years, cant feckin wait, we're all gonna be singing johnny cash, there's a little ditty been done to ring of fire, I cant print it but everyone will hear it tomorrow, and how those scousers will moan...

Personally I think the kop should sing "happy birthday" to garry neville, I reckon that would throw him off more than booing him....

Happy Birthday Gary! That would be funny. Last time I was at Anfield we won 2-1 (Forlan anyone?). Hoping for more of the same tomorrow - good defending and we should keep the Scousers out. I hope Roons and Ruud have a stormer. Looking forward now! Always a great atmosphere when we play at Anfield.

ninjabreakz said:
Happy Birthday Gary! That would be funny. Last time I was at Anfield we won 2-1 (Forlan anyone?). Hoping for more of the same tomorrow - good defending and we should keep the Scousers out. I hope Roons and Ruud have a stormer. Looking forward now! Always a great atmosphere when we play at Anfield.

its gonna be tough mate, the mickeys are favourites imo, I think alonso is out so gerrard will be in the middle, and we blatantly havent got anyone that can get near him....

Yeah it's gonna be a difficult game that is for sure. I would take the replay to be honest but it's a tough one to predict. We NEED to be tight at the back and produce chances up front to make up for our lacking midfield.

we need fletcher to have the sort of game he had against arsenal in the semi a couple of seasons back....

I hope we just go for the throat, we havent got a MF but attacking wise we are ahead of them, everyone I speak to thinks there is gonna be goals but im not sure....

I can't see Fergie saying "Go out and attack them." It's gonna be tight. I hope Fletcher has a good game, too - we need to fight like terriers in midfield.

ninjabreakz said:
I am going to Anfield for this tomorrow. Can't wait to give Fowler some stick!

god's not playing tomorrow, cup tied cos he played for citeh

i'll be there giving that rat faced bastard some abuse, and shrek, and smackhead, and slur exlax, fuck it might as well abuse the lot of 'em

let me know where you're parking and i'll get our kid to knick your wheels and stereo ;)

City is the peoples club in Manchester, half of the wet devil supporters are either Punjab's, leprecon's or ex-glory hunters. "Ex" meaning you'll now find them in west Laanden, init ;)

silly person. try looking at the 100+ Irish coaches when you go to Anfield. You really do listen to the media too much. South Manchester is nearly all red. Also look at the attendances for the last 30 years. Even when Utd were crap, they still had the highest average attendance 9 years out of 10 and that includes the season they were in the old 2nd division.
The company I just left as a cross section had 2 city fans, 6 utd fans and a bolton fan. 3 of the 6 utd fans are season ticket holders, and guess what. they live in Manchester

OK, I listen to the media too much :roll: ...silly tosser I was being sarcastic

Solid solid performance today. Midfield was immense - particularly Hamann and Sissoko. Gerrard had a bit of a quiet game on the right (can't wait when he comes back to the centre tbh) yet annoyingly the MOTD team heaped praise on him regardless :eh:

Crouch's touch is not around these days - hope the goal brings back his confidence. Nando was ok...but I still need convincing.

I hope Alan Smith is ok though....:( - I couldn't watch the screen

Morientes didn't do much wrong, can't really question his commitment, he was always chasing the ball

7 minutes of injury time, LOL

Very solid today. United weren't really a threat. And we still aren't either. But if we keep winning 1-0, I'll be happy.

Sissoko was immense. Arsenal really should of bought him to replace Viera. A fantastic signing. He covers so much ground, full of energy and decent technique too. A bit rash on challenges still, but hes only 20? i think

Whooooo the f**k are Man United! Whooooo the f**k are Man United!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Going back to the previous topic....

What about the city of Wakefield? the largest city not to have a football team? who would the locals support?

The arguement to solely base your team to where you come from was only a cuss in primary school playgrounds - nowadays, who gives a f***?. I've been a loyal supporter of Liverpool for many years and I'm born and bred in London. I've been to many cities around the world, and IMO, London is the best and I'm glad to be a local. Perhaps similar to my unwillingness to live in another city, I won't be able to support any other team no matter what.

But for those randoms who change teams, they deserve all the insults they get ;)

It was a well disciplined performance our midfield was just monsters and Carragher swallowed everything up that came against him.

Good commitment from Kewell nice to see him stick it to that rat face neville.

Compared to manure's forward line I thought Crouch & Morientes played well.

Back
Top Bottom