Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Jack Bauer said:
What's this stuff about Stevie G and the Chelsea mascot? Any videos anywhere?

ctu260551.jpg

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29008
;)

Funny as hell ain't it.:lol: :applause: Gerrard done twice in a month - falling off chair at Luton and here at Chelsea....hilarious. Little twat...what is the world coming to? Bet his dad was well pleased when he saw it though...:lmao:

Last edited:

crayon said:
Had a bad day at school?:lol:
Your lot had a bad day at school on Wednesday night mate, and I was pointing out the fact you need some quality strikers if you want to really challenge for silverware.

P.S. I finshed school about a year ago! :lol: ;)

Maybe Hyppia can be the solution to our striker crisis .. that was a first time volley!

And Chelsea loosing at Middlesboro is icing on today's cake :)

Ronaldo 9 going to Anfield!? FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL WEEK!

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

Originally Posted by koolaje
Say all you want guys .. when he starts snorting cocaine again and wants to quit don't leave the forum mmkay??

No worries dude.

:lmao: When ronaldo joins the pool, fowler can show him around where the kebab and burger place is located.

Alucard said:
Originally Posted by koolaje
Say all you want guys .. when he starts snorting cocaine again and wants to quit don't leave the forum mmkay??

No worries dude.

:lmao: When ronaldo joins the pool, fowler can show him around where the kebab and burger place is located.

Laugh all u want heres the facts!!

2002/03 Season 32 goals - 23 league goals
2003/04 Season 28 goals - 24 league goals
2004/05 Season 24 goals - 21 league goals
2005/06 Season 10 league goals in 14 league games
In a 107 La Liga games started - 78 goals.:lmao:

I read in the papers todays that if 'pool can sell Morientes and Cisse, that should be enough to trigger the release clause in Owen's contract (yes there is one eventhough Newcastle say otherwise).

Owen and Crouch is all you need. And maybe another powerful striker similar to guys like Marcus Bent or Drogba to give you some variety.

Looking at Owen and Crouch together was hilarious enough in that England friendly. To see them during an entire season will be unbearable(!) :D

I would love to see Owen back. My prob with him at the moment is that he seems to be quite injury prone :(

rockykabir said:
Looking at Owen and Crouch together was hilarious enough in that England friendly. To see them during an entire season will be unbearable(!) :D
Well if I remember well enough, they only played together for a few minutes and created a goal in that time.

Nooooooooo! We don't want Owen back! It's still early days but dare I say it I think selling Baros was a mistake, regarding the Wigan game Hamann and Xabi were excellent in the middle and to add insult to our strikers Carragher set up Hyypia for the goal :roll:

Tim7 said:
Your lot had a bad day at school on Wednesday night mate, and I was pointing out the fact you need some quality strikers if you want to really challenge for silverware.

P.S. I finshed school about a year ago! :lol: ;)
I know we had a bad night Wednesday night and it seems that Cisse is about as deadly as Heskey, with Morientes not producing the goods in the league either we need to buy someone as clinical as, I hate to say it, Van Nistelrooy (*goes to clean mouth out with soap*).

Mind you, you could have celebrated in the Charlton thread........

Someone new would be nice instead of Owen. I'll probably wait till this Fowler comback is really indeed justified. We haven't got proof yet till now. So if that works out than maybe Owen can come back.

Good result yesterday.

I've been impressed with Fowler just by his movement, touch and vision so far, yeah he needs to get himself into shape.

As for the Ronaldo rumour he's not really past it at all is he? He's still scoring goals for Madrid isn't he?

Owen's not coming back when will people understand this, plus he's too injury prone these days.

This season ronaldo has been slack. Usaully he stilld be scoring alot of goals even though he fat and didnt run aroiund as much. Now its just though he cant be asked. He has managed only 10 in all competitions. Other than the goal contribution, the guy hasnt really worked hard on the pitch. You can see him breath and be sweating heavily like he is out of breath if he makes a run or two.

So yes ronaldo is past it, he is a fat slob in spain like fowler is cocaine fat slob in england.

crayon said:
We need to buy someone as clinical as, I hate to say it, Van Nistelrooy (*goes to clean mouth out with soap*).

You know it makes sense - our Ruud is a goal machine. :applause:

Here we go, another jealous arsenal supporter. Rvn isnt striker to hit balls outside of the area. Although he has scored outside the box this season against charlton. RVN works his socks off and is great at holdiong the ball to bring in other players, He has created a number assists to rooney and rooney to rvn. He is in the box striker, rooney is kind of a second sriker playing off rvn and is more the henry type who will shoot more outside of the box.

Alucard said:
Here we go, another jealous arsenal supporter. Rvn isnt striker to hit balls outside of the area. Although he has scored outside the box this season against charlton. RVN works his socks off and is great at holdiong the ball to bring in other players, He has created a number assists to rooney and rooney to rvn. He is in the box striker, rooney is kind of a second sriker playing off rvn and is more the henry type who will shoot more outside of the box.
thanks...now i know why, i like Rooney so much(he`s gansta)

zzz shouldn't you be watching Superbowl highlights, beboquintero? Van Nistelrooy, top goalscorer in the Premiership - enough said. I don't care if EVERY goal is a tap-in, GOALS WIN GAMES you fool.

Rooney/Van Nistelrooy are the perfect partnership - you need to have poachers in your team.

beboquintero said:
maybe because Rooney does all the work and RVN just tabs the ball in.(never seen him make a goal past 18yds.)
Well you lot could only defend because of Vieir...oh wait he's gone now. :lmao:

Better than people expected. People thought he was a diving and lazy bastard... but hes actually doing well with his midfield partner Emerson.

season isn`t over mr. grammar anything can happen.Funny in the football world Rooney is loved and RVN isn`t...Why? I wonder.Real low of you to point out NFL highlights,i don`t watch it,oh! i see making fun of an american.manyoo has 2 amercians and the owner who own a NFL team,which he loves more(LIVERPOOL will finish 2nd) & will beat Chelski (champions)there (i love some of the UK not all)8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom