Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

rockykabir said:
Strange as it sounds, I'll prefer beating the smaller teams consistently - a more accurate sign of progress in the team. Losses against the top two are just a loss of a few points at the end of the day - its the same number of points whoever you play. With consistent results behind us, we'll be allowed to concentrate and "up the gear" on the more interesting domestic games.

Although disappointed by today's result, I hope that we learn from our mistakes. Its been 1 point from a possible 9 in the league - lets hope that improves in the next few games :)

spot on

yesterdays game wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things, maybe if we'd beaten the mancs and birmingham there'd have been something at stake as we could have possibly closed the gap to 4 points but as it is a win for us yesterday wouldn't have changed much imho, the only real thing at stake was maureen's unbeaten home record

we've got a possible 45 points left to play for, there's a few tricky away games such as arsenal, blackburn, west ham & newcastle but if we play to our best then i feel we can finish somewhere around the 80 points mark, that'd give an increase of 22 points on last season which is a massive improvement and one that any other team in the league (except chelsea) would be delighted with

our form has been a bit up and down since we played bolton, if we can put it behind us and get back to how we were playing before christmas then we shouldn't have too many problems over the run in plus hopefully a couple of good cup runs

MO_DINERO said:
Did anyone hear Benitez's sarcastic interview after the match he said something like...
"I'm in a hurry and I must go to the hospital to see how Robben is, he could be in hospital for sure" :lol:

Robben is a school-girl pansy, what pissed me off the most though was Gallas and Terry squaring up to Reina, what a couple of pricks, if I was him I'd grab both their heads and slam 'em together at least the red card would have been worthwhile.

LMAO.:lol:

Rafa is a legend, even if he does keep playing Cisse

The thing is compared to the likes of Manure, Cheatski and Arsenal we lack a atleast one worldclass finisher. Someone who will stretch the defence and make runs in behind and of course score goals, that was a major difference in sunday's game is that Chelsea have Crespo. We are strong in defence and in midfield but we don't have any one upfront to relief the pressure...Im sure once Fowler gets fit we'll have a good target man/predator.

One disapointing thing during the rafa-era is that we hav struggled with the big clubs in the premiership.

Even during Houllier time, we beat the big teams (quite comfortably sometimes). And with Owen upfront, we was always a threat.

BUT then again, its only rafa 2nd season in charge...

And he needed just ONE to get the Champions League ;) Rafa will be a legend in Liverpool forever! :D

Gedtillo said:
And he needed just ONE to get the Champions League ;)

we can't really complain can we.

Rafa won us the champions league with no wingers, a very solid central midfield, no world class strikers, and a solid back four that was still yet to show their potential. Oh, and we had to keep changing between Dudek and Carson.

Twas a miracle :)

Liverpool remind me of Arsenal in a way (except they are far better organised): No Gerrard (Henry in the Gooners case) and it just doesn't happen! Also, why did the Scousers buy fatman Fowler? He wasn't even good enough for the Shitty!

Why we didnt get rid of Cisse and Morientes in the transfer window I dont know, the creativity is there in midfield but we cant put the ball in the net

You got exactly what you deserved!

Dudek should have been sent off, and Carragher is a whinging cunt.

Great match 8)

Sent-off? Dudek made a mistake by coming out .. but there was minimal contact and HE just dropped like a bag of hot potatoes! Can't blame him, there was contact, although slightly. Robben was worse last time. Young's goal was a great goal.

Tim7 said:
You got exactly what you deserved!

Dudek should have been sent off, and Carragher is a whinging cunt.

Great match 8)

we were robbed!! we battered yous off the field but once again couldn finish off Shitty teams by scoring! djib was our best plr 2nitne by far

From what I seen of the highlights Charlton looked like they could have scored 4 or 5, did they forget to show any Liverpool chances?

Your manager blame on the crazy 5 mins, but does he still remember he got that luck in the last year in the CL final also?!?! It's all about a bit luck.

shaneward2004 said:
we were robbed!! we battered yous off the field but once again couldn finish off Shitty teams by scoring! djib was our best plr 2nitne by far
:lmao: Sour grapes... :roll:

You had more possession, more shots, more corners, but couldn't create anything. We made 2 good chances and scored, plus we hit the woodwork twice.

You need to buy a quality striker.

Yep fowler is a fat slob, I said that along time ago. The thing is, on paper liverpool look to have one of the best striker options. But cisse lacks control and finishing, while crouch lacks pace and aggression, morientes lacks confidence and strength and fowler lacks everything.

Tim7 said:
:lmao: Sour grapes... :roll:

You had more possession, more shots, more corners, but couldn't create anything. We made 2 good chances and scored, plus we hit the woodwork twice.

You need to buy a quality striker.

made 2 good chances!! lol

he must of been watchin robben for dat penalty!

Alucard said:
Yep fowler is a fat slob, I said that along time ago. The thing is, on paper liverpool look to have one of the best striker options. But cisse lacks control and finishing, while crouch lacks pace and aggression, morientes lacks confidence and strength and fowler lacks everything.

ninjabreakz said:
Fowler lacks a slim stomach!

Say all you want guys .. when he start scoring goals, don't run away and hide from this forum mmmkay ??? 8)

for that the gafa has done for liverpool in his reign he has only made 2 mistakes, 1 keeping cisse and 2 letting Sinema go to Blackburn. He is the only true stricker at Liverpool, until we get a natural goal scorer we will be way behind Chelsea.

koolaje said:
Say all you want guys .. when he starts snorting cocaine again and wants to quit don't leave the forum mmkay?? 8)

No worries dude. :)

i smell some typical mancunian bastards in here. We are shit of late. Sell cisse and morientes and bring back Ian Rush

What's this stuff about Stevie G and the Chelsea mascot? Any videos anywhere?

ctu260551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom