Re: Liverpool Thread

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE SIGNING OF THE SEASON.

STILL ONLY 30 YEARS OLD.

WILL BE BACK TO HIS BEST NOW HE'S HOME.

UNBLEIEVABLE!!!

Peter Eyres said:
where, what, who, where did ya hear that?

Sky Sports News, its a wonderful invention.

Signed til the end of the season

MO_DINERO said:
:applause: Rafa bring back Robbie!
I knew Rafa was on these forums, see my fellow Liverpudlians Rafa didn't get that over-priced Owen because he was always planning to get Robbie Back!

Welcome back Robbie Fowler :applause:

Free transfer as well...

Does that mean Leeds miss out on their 'games played' bonuses?

I hope so, scummy Leeds.

I'm literally 'buzzin' off this.

ah yes I was on BBC and Liverpoolfc.tv and couldn't find anything.

LOL, good news. Turned out to be quite a day for me.

If he stays fit, I think Rafa can get him back to his former self

What the hell are you lot doing signing Fowler again?!! :|

Used to be a hero but... Surely he won't get a game at Anfield now? Will make all Rafa's previous signings look ridiculous if he does.

A real hero though. Hope he comes out of this looking like a Shearer rather than a prat.

Fowler is abit of a fat slob nowadays. Not the same a fews year back before those major operations after getting injured at leeds. Its abit of a ridiculous signing to be honest.

Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler is currently in a state of shock. He's genuinely taken aback by his emotional return to Anfield which has happened so quickly.

The speculation was there, the hints then followed, and now it has finally happened, the second coming of God has taken place.

"It still hasn't sunk in yet," said Fowler.

"To travel back to Anfield was great and to actually get in that office and put pen to paper was all I ever wanted for a long time.

"Honestly I am so happy, it's frightening. I'm so chuffed, that's all I can say.

"I've always wanted to come back. One of my biggest regrets was that I played against Sunderland and I got took off at half-time and I never got a chance to say a proper goodbye.

"It will be nice to get back wearing that red shirt again. That walk back out of the tunnel.... it will be amazing.

"I'm chuffed to bits. I can't really believe it's happened again. I'm ecstatic to be honest."

Get the fuck in :)

CWright said:
Cisse has to go, the guy seems to be more interested in looking really pissed off and changing his hair.

agree

CWright said:
and bring in a proven goalscorer before the transfer window shuts.

done

now sell cisse and moro , bring back owen for that money, and these 2 together with crouch for the away or cl matches will be a tremendous offense

its a free, so its not rediculous. Nothing to loose IMO, we needed the type of striker that he is. He's still, what 30?, could work out for us.

I think its a allround a good move, the Prem needs an on fire Robbie Fowler. I think by the end of this season he will have scored a few priceless goals for Liverpool.

from what I've seen of him he's good, but not sure if he will adapt to the prem.

Luque was brilliant for Depor.

But I think Rafa's showing plenty of ambition here, he obviously knows we need a proper winger to play on the right.

LOL..........jeez, I can't believe that. I heard that on the radio a few days ago about the rumour. Thought it was mince.

Sorry, but I don't see it working. I thought he was called 'Blobby Fowler' now.

FD

There was rumour pool were interested in SWPs services, who is wasting away on the bench.

I think victor is a gamble. He is a good player for depor yes, but wether or not he will adapt in the premiership or be another spanish misfit remains to be seen.

As for Fowler, lets not kid ourselves,he is a fat slob way past his sell by date. He had his time back in the 90s. Only few weeks ago he was linked with a loan move to Hull, now he has somehow earned to play for european champions. He must be laughing to himself. He couldnt earn himself a place in the man city team which tells you something lol.

We just need chelsea to bring back zola out of retirment and have us believe he is as good as he was when he first joined the club.
Furthermore i dont think rafa benetiz was thinking with his head but rather with his heart and a few supporters in mind.

we will see who is laughing at the end of the season, all you people calling him fat, slob and past it.

just watch

yep. She probably screamed at him for missing that sitter:roll:

Hopefully she's alright and he gets dealt with. He's already been in trouble for slapping a child.

If the Victor move falls through, and even if it doesn't. I'd rather have SWP as he's proven in the prem. But I can't see Chelsea giving him to us.

Its a shame to see such talent wasted :(

I couldnt believe it i went on the bbc sport website to see who Scotland got and i didnt want to read a headline and spoil it, and that was the main headline complete shock.

Cisse needs to control himself. Maybe his wife joked that even fowler could score more goals than him at liverpool. First a 15 year old boy, now his wife. Next its gonna be some grandmother. Its even more suprising he is only getting warned for these offenses as if they are minor.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom