Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I don't think Cudicini has ever played for his country and this is probably Dudek’s last world cup, plus we've got a quality young keeper in Carson and Kirkland is still tied to us. I say let 'em go

I hope Cisse starts up top tomorrow and Stevie on the right. . .that will out our fastest player and our greatest player at the throats of the newbie Evra and the debutante Vidic.

I can hardly tolerate the waiting game till this thing goes down.

The build up for the game over here always starts really early. Our players bitch about theirs on Monday, they reply on Tuesday, on Weds we reply etc etc

Cant wait for this one though, I think we are catching them at the right time

(Prays that this quote doesnt come back and bite me on the ass)

We've been the better team so far, every player i've been impressed with, except Cisse. He's been lazy, just waiting for a perfect pass, and moans everytime he doesn't get the ball. And then when he does he wastes it. The knock down for crouch was alright, but it should of been the other way round as Cisse can hit some mean shots.

I'd bring on Pongo, who has great touch and composure. Or Moro to get to balls in the box. His link up play is much better too.

I'll eat my socks if Cisse scores.

We need Kuyt in ASAP in the summer

How on earth did Ferdinand is unmarked ???? Kromkamp wasn't paying attention to anyone at the set piece ............

Milanista said:
How did Cisse miss a goal from 3 meters?

cause he's an overated player sitting on a fat salary with pace (off the ball) and nothing else

Why did Benitez bring on an attacking fullback over a defensive player?

and don't even get me started on taking crouch off. Dead leg my arse, he was the only threat on the pitch even with it.

I say play Pongolle with Crouch and see what happens.

They were there for the taking. At one point we had 57% possesion at Old Trafford. Thats something.

Its just one of those days..and realistically, its 3 points lost and it doesn't matter whether its to Man U or Sunderland. Just hope we become a stronger team cos of this...

But that Gary Neville....what a twat :( - It can be so difficult supporting England when you have uber-b******s like him playing....

ferdinand_rio_claps_d.jpg

\\:o/

Peter Eyres said:
Why did Benitez bring on an attacking fullback over a defensive player?

It was a tactical switch that went wrong...Kromkamp was a defensive switch that would allow gerrard to play in the center of midfield more for the remainder of the game....

It went wrong... My only dissapointment about today is that we dropped points even with two games in hand.

I've been a big defender & supporter of Cisse but today he got his chance for a very good reason and he fluffed up badly...2ish weeks til the transfer window closes and there's been no news or rumours on us over the past week, it will be interesting who Benitez brings in.

Ah come on, guys, I HAD to post a Rio picture! We also just pissed all over your title ambitions and beat the Scousers (our biggest rivals) AGAIN on our own turf. The Goons lost and Chelsea only claimed a point.

Great weekend! :-)

NO ONE deserved to win that game period.

Ninja you may be happy but in the long run United are coming to an end. you were piss poor today along with us, two sides scrapping it out and neither good enough to overhaul Chelsea.

One thing that is in rafas court over ferigie is he is building a strong, effective and relatively young side. united only have Rooney with any real class, Giggs is 32, nevilles cracking on a bit, Scholes is nearly done and solksjaer is finished.

So yeah you undeservedly won with the last kick of the game, a game neither team deserved to win because neither where good enough to beat the other, but thats football.

antred said:
NO ONE deserved to win that game period.

Ninja you may be happy but in the long run United are coming to an end. you were piss poor today along with us, two sides scrapping it out and neither good enough to overhaul Chelsea.

One thing that is in rafas court over ferigie is he is building a strong, effective and relatively young side. united only have Rooney with any real class, Giggs is 32, nevilles cracking on a bit, Scholes is nearly done and solksjaer is finished.

So yeah you undeservedly won with the last kick of the game, a game neither team deserved to win because neither where good enough to beat the other, but thats football.

Here, have some
20310-08.jpg

United are in a team in transition, not decline, as are Arsenal. Liverpool have improved, but are still to go some way before they are a title-contending side. As for youth in our squad? You must be kidding - Ferguson ALWAYS invests in youth i.e. Park, Vidic, Evra, Rooney, Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Richardson, Pique, Richardson (that enough for now?).

We won 1-0, so get over it, and hope that you can win your games-in-hand.

CWright said:
Thats not even funny. Wouldnt even have been funny if had posted it seconds after that game. Cuz we were more upset withour own performance than upset with Benfica.

And if the Glazers were still bothering us, they wouldnt be safely sitting in the stands enjoying this:
566458248fb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom