Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I dont get this this whole Cisse thing, isnt he doing well? Why would Liverpool want him out, he was just badly inujured last season.

Well it looks like he's staying now thank god for that. Even tho we've signed a bunch of promising youngsters i'm still worried that we seem no where near to signing a CB & RW. I guess it's going to be a last minute rush.

Sulph said:
I dont get this this whole Cisse thing, isnt he doing well? Why would Liverpool want him out, he was just badly inujured last season.
Apparentky to make room for Owen. So obviously he's staying now.

I cant see anyone heading out of the club so close to the transfer window. I thought the way Rafa was talking that we would have signed that CB and RW by now though

rockykabir said:
Hasn't the damage been done already? All this news around Cisse must have unrest him enough to affect his game for the season.

definitly, and even worse it was for nothing, we didn't get owen but now have a player in the team that is totally pissed beacause of the speculations that he has to go to free the space and money ...

Players should know that most of the speculations are from the Media itself, manipulating whatever information they have to something that'll bring interest of the people, although it might not be true at all. Cisse should be unhappy of course, he surely loves Liverpool, but he SHOULD get over with, start playing football as he should.

RuneEdge said:
Apparentky to make room for Owen. So obviously he's staying now.

but liverpool let him go in the first place.

doesn't make sense buying him back for more money.

So Owen's off to Newcastle, but there is a $12 million buyout clause. That basically means that we can buy him next year for $8 million once we collect from Real Madrid on the $4million they still owe us for his originakl transfer last year.

I would love him to come back, but dont know how he'd like sitting around on away games with Rafa's 4-5-1 anyway.

Kenny M said:
but liverpool let him go in the first place.

doesn't make sense buying him back for more money.
Which is why they didnt buy him.

ghazi said:
... but dont know how he'd like sitting around on away games with Rafa's 4-5-1 anyway.

please lord, no more this freaking 4-5-1 away formation against all the medicore teams, we all know how this will end, super cup final was a good indicator , till cisse came pretty much NO OFFENSE , that may be ok for surviving k.o.rounds but this wont be enough for rank 1-4 ...

Yet they knew spending more than they recieved was a bad idea?
Especially since Liverpool are still owed £4million from that £8million.

Kenny M said:
but they wanted him back.

How do you define "they"? Rafa certainly didn't want him back - only the fans (and maybe part of the board - well according to the media that is). About that other 4mill owed from RM - they are still gonna pay it right? Don't tell me there is a silly clause in there meaning we basically sold him for 4mill :eh: :(

rockykabir said:
How do you define "they"? Rafa certainly didn't want him back - only the fans (and maybe part of the board - well according to the media that is). About that other 4mill owed from RM - they are still gonna pay it right? Don't tell me there is a silly clause in there meaning we basically sold him for 4mill :eh: :(
You're still gonna get that £4million. I'm just pointing out that considering Real Madrid still owe Liverpool £4million from the first transfer, what are the chances of Rafa agreeing to pay £17million to bring back that same player? Especially since they just paid £7million for Crouch.

Transfer deadline day and still no sign of the CB and RW that Rafa has been banging on about for the last fortnight, what is going on?

Well all I know is that Newcastle is going nowhere but down. They just sold Jenas, I hope Mickey can save them from relegation ... :)

koolaje said:
Well all I know is that Newcastle is going nowhere but down. They just sold Jenas, I hope Mickey can save them from relegation ... :)
And take 4th spot that should be yours?

Apparently Josemi wants to be a first teamer and said he will do well, but then its Josemi.

Back
Top Bottom