Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Betis are the ones to worry about it will be good to see how Joaquin does! Cant see Anderlecht causing any problems!

Bah .. it's like EPL of last season. Know which one is going first, and have to compete for 2nd and 3rd ..

Joaqin is god!

I wish we could sign him.

Who is that in your pick koolaje

Stelios has signed a new contract with Bolton so we won't be signing him anytime soon, i'm wondering if our interest was just a cloaking device for other deals.

Kewell will be but on the bench for tonights game which is a good thing...I want hi to come good this season.

Sulph said:
Joaqin is god!

I wish we could sign him.

Dont give Roman any ideas! As if you need another winger with the guys you've already got! :mrgreen:

We've had the idea since Ranieri!, but then the arrival of Robben silenced it!

Yeah Joaquin is Right Winger right ? Somebody send Rafa an SMS / E-mail !!!

Yes it is Morientes, found it at Soccernet, vs Sunderland. Very funny face indeed as he was fouled :)

How many does he need? that's 10 times he had the chance of scoring ..

Well at least he's in the right position. 2nd half goals I hope !

koolaje said:
How many does he need? that's 10 times he had the chance of scoring ..

Well at least he's in the right position. 2nd half goals I hope !

where did u see so many chances, or maybe we r watchin different games, huh? Garcia had only one good chance and it even wasn't 100%...

Reyna really made a mistake when the goal was scored, for some reason he went of his line... Carragher would've blocked the shot, but when keeper left his goal open there was no other option for Carvalho but to score...

Last edited:

Prospect of a Penalty Shootout?

Time to test if Reina's good at the spot :)

Ahhh they really need Owen, and maybe somebody unpredictable like C.Ronaldo *oops* Sorry night-dreaming here ..

WAKO !!!!

Cisse loves tap-ins ... lol !!!!

Added:
And look at that quality .. what crossing by Cisse. Definetly my MOM today, he's the difference maker.

Last edited:

Goals are up , some of them the rest will work in a while....

and Congrat. to all the RED's ;)

Don't know what it is, but even if we don't play well, we're pulling it out of the bag. Sure will be a fun few days on the transfer market this week.:D

Back
Top Bottom