Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

CWright said:
Lets see how large John Barnes head is this week, it seems to get larger every time I see him
Tbh, I think he started growing his head the last time we won the league. :mrgreen:

I think the Figo thing is over, get him for free nxt season tho.

People are wondering whether he's worth it at the age of 32. Who wants to wait another for him?

I and many others feel he has lost it already.
Which is why he wants to leave Real Madrid in the first place.

And would he be able to adjust to the pace of the Premiership straight away? For me its too big a risk, even as a free transfer

I don't think we need him. There are younger players around! Anyway, good performance by the boys tonight.:D

I saw the match on Five, Liverpool won 3-0, gotta say, superb pass from Gerrard to pick out Baroš who dinked it over the keeper for the third.

Cisse looked great tonight, He certainly hasn't lost any of his pace.

In regards to Figo, I'd love to see him here. We have very few options on the right hand side and I think he would bring an injection of experience and class to the side. Make no mistake, the guy is world class and Figo at 80% is still a better player than 90% of premiership wingers.

Liverpool sign lanky streak of piss on a 4 year deal providing the medical goes well

Looks like Rafa is putting his CL prize money to good use.
Liverpool are definately gonna be in the title race with maybe one more decent signing.

Well considering he's English, £7million for a player like him would be a good deal.

crouch is intresting, not sure why you guys are bashing him.... cisse and morientes and crouch, isn't too shaby

Well , so much for the "Owen comes back" rumors.... And i definitely would have enjoyed him coming back much more than spending 10 mio € on gheorghe muresan, i'm already afraid of games in which he AND morientes will start , the slowest und unflexiblest striker pair ever ...

Sulph said:
So now this is the end for Milan?

It looks like it, Rafa has stated that he is willing to listen to offers for him

I don't understand we buy Crouch for £7M and then are willing to let Baros go, what's going on? Give him another chance Rafa!

The only bad thing about Baros is that he always has his head down.

With Baros, I feel, it's all about service. He does seem to get a lot more space in internationals. Personally, I don't like him that much, but look at his combo with Jan Kohler (not sure of the spelling, but another goloot) - there could be potential with Crouch there.

Thats true. Is it worth waiting to find out how well he plays when an offer for him comes along?

He scored like 2 goals in a minute.
TNS were useless. They sound like a cheap mobile phone shop.

RuneEdge said:
Thats true. Is it worth waiting to find out how well he plays when an offer for him comes along?

I dont think he will play again now, how much do you think you guys will get for him? You know its going to be less than Crouch how ever much wrong that seems!

Liverpool just isnt the right place for him really. I can picture him doing very well in another club like Forlan.

Milanista said:
What a goal by Gerrard last night.

Hs first touch for the first goal was superb.

Gerrard getting a rest for this season, lol.

If we do get rid of Baros the I would still like Rafa to go out & get another striker like er Saviola or Govou.

Baros heavily frustrated me in the second half of the season where he did not hit one goal.

As for Crouch well we'll get to have first impressions of him on saturday.

Back
Top Bottom