Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

EH Diouf has been up to tricks again. He's just been fined 100 quid for not having a licence for his tv. How much is he on? Tosser.

Milanista said:
License for your tv!?

Yes, over here in the UK we have to pay a licence fee so we can watch a certain 2 channels. 120 quid a year, twats

rockykabir said:
How come he's only being fined 100 quid unlike the usual 1000 the rest of the UK gets?!
Diouf probably spat at the guy that asked for the money so he said "OK ok, we'll settle for a hundred quid. Just dont soak me." :mrgreen:

RuneEdge said:
Diouf probably spat at the guy that asked for the money so he said "OK ok, we'll settle for a hundred quid. Just dont soak me." :mrgreen:

Nice!:lmao:

I read a post on another board where someone came up with this gem:

"When asked why he refused to pay the license fee, Diouf probably explained to authorities that he never gets a good reception" :lmao:

Wore my Liverpool Euro Champs tshirt to the AC Milan game last night. Got some nasty stares and frowns. . especially when i danced when Chicago levelled the score. I am so ready for the season to begin.

koolaje said:
Did anyone seen how young Potter was doing in the right wing in the last game?

Hi mate, he tried but he had a quiet game before being substituted... You can tell he's not a natural sideplayer by his recent displays, although decent, it's not his position.

Potter didnt really do much but that was more to do with that all your football went down the left through Zenden and Risse!

Well thats Everton avoided, bring on the randoms!

Phew for a moment I thought we might of got CSKA Moscow...

good luck to those Toffees their going to need it when Villarreal rip them to shreds...

remember all the omens from last season?

In 1981:

Prince Charles got married.
Coronation Street's Ken and Deirdre got married.
There was a new Doctor Who.
Liverpool won 17 league games and finished 5th in the table.
Norwich and Crystal Palace were relegated.
Liverpool won the European Cup.
West Ham United promoted to top division.
England win Ashes 3-1 after loosing first test.
Liverpool got knocked out of the European cup as the holders by CSKA Sofia 2-1 on agg in the 3rd round.

In 2005 :

Prince Charles got married.
Coronation Street's Ken and Deirdre got married.
There was a new Doctor Who.
Liverpool won 17 league games and finished 5th in the table.
Norwich and Crystal Palace were relegated.
Liverpool won the European Cup.
West Ham United win promotion to top division.
England loose first test.
Liverpool as holders could play CSKA Sofia in 3rd qualifying round of the Champions League

I think somebody posted that already, but come on guys .. the future is brighter than that !

Wished that Figo was coming ...

Anyway, with Baros leaving (only a matter of time now, agreed terms with Schalke), who'll be our 4th guy? Mellor / Sinama / Le Tallec / Someone else?

Figo is a greedy tosser, don't want him anymore. He can go to Inter or whatever and earn his final pennies.

Sinama-Pongolle / Mellor will probably be our 4th guy.

He wasn't really available until much recently with the signing of Robinho and Baptista. He was 3rd in pick, so it was still a decent position considering that happened in REAL Madrid. However, now it's much clearer. I'm really sorry for him since he did no shame in front of the crowd, yet he will be 4th or even 5th in the strikers department.

Although we might be the ones who might suffer the bitterness, Owen in a Red Devil shirt?

Think about it .. man .. it sucks ..

Last edited:

Watching both Rooney and Owen score at Anfield will be priceless.

Also, there could be that bad luck thing where your former players score against you. Eg.
Kewell against Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom