Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I hope Reina's prepared to pick the ball out of the back of the net on a number of occasions this coming Saturday! :lol:

It'll be a good warm up for him since he'll be doing sweet FA during the game except applaud Figo's tricks. :D

Moderator said:
It'll be a good warm up for him since he'll be doing sweet FA during the game except applaud Figo's tricks. :D
LOL you wish :lol:

Anyway LFC are waiving their match fee for Saturday's game and giving it to our School of Excellence which is a superb gesture, us WAFC fans salute you! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Figo coming? Somebody at last, to take over Danny Murphy's free kick duties.:D

I'm hoping he'll bring a lot more than that, but it's a bonus! I've got a good feeling about this transfer if it materializes.

Liverpool? With a world class winger? It's been a while.

read today Zenden has apparently been arrested for suspicion of car theft.

seems he is just tryna fit in with the rest of us scousers hey

koolaje said:
OK now they have signed, what a relief ..

was never in doubt ;)

well not carra anyway, they'll have to drag him out of anfield kicking and screaming to get rid of him

kevano22 said:
read today Zenden has apparently been arrested for suspicion of car theft.

seems he is just tryna fit in with the rest of us scousers hey

:lol:

Skysports.com understands that Liverpool have succeeded in hijacking Everton's move for Valencia star Mohamed Sissoko.

The Mali international midfielder had seemed poised to join Everton after The Toffees had thrashed out a €7.4 million deal with their Spanish counterparts.

Sissoko was preparing to fly to Goodison Park to put the finishing touches to the deal, but, as had been predicted in some quarters, Liverpool have sneaked in and trumped their Merseyside rivals with a counter-offer.

Rafa Benitez is a confirmed admirer of the 20-year-old having signed him for Valencia two years' ago from Auxerre.

The Reds boss submitted an €8 million offer for the African and Sissoko has decided that a move to Anfield is more appealing.

His agent Jose Segui confirmed the news, telling skysports.com: "Valencia have taken the decision (to sell to Liverpool) and Momo is happier now."

Sissoko is expected to sign a four-year contract with Liverpool and should arrive in England early next week for a medical

Hahahahaha, love it.

The Reds boss submitted an €8 million offer for the African and Sissoko has decided that a move to Anfield is more appealing.

His agent Jose Segui confirmed the news, telling skysports.com: "Valencia have taken the decision (to sell to Liverpool) and Momo is happier now."

loved that bit, anything's better than a move to woodison

Last edited:

excellent. heard rave reviews about Sissoko, and i think anything we can do to piss off Everton is a financially sound decision. :mrgreen:

He plays pretty much every position apparently. Started his career at Auxerre as a striker scoring 50 goals in two seasons for the youth team, also playing up front for Mali on several occasions.

Since moving to Valencia he's played as a defensive/offensive midfielder and a right back! It sounds like he's extremely composed and comfortable with the ball. Great prospect!

Sounds like a good signing. But if you're paying €8million for him, you gotta expect that.

Hey, remember this is the club that signed Diouf and Emile Heskey for over £10m each! The future looks bright though.

No, i'm simply stating that there are exceptions! I trust Benitez though, I think he's going to have great success in the transfer market.

You mean, he's gonna have great success raiding Valencia. ;)

What is it with managers today? They only want players from their home land.
Arsenal want french players, Liverpool want spanish, Chelsea want portugese, Spurs were linked with a few dutch players a while ago.

I think it's just a case of the managers having a good knowledge of the particular league. English players are generally massively overpriced as well.

I like what Man Utd have done by keeping a British core.
Makes is easier to cheer for them.

Aye, but you've got a British manager for the time being and can afford to pay over the odds for the likes of Rooney and Ferdinand, although obviously you had a fantastic generation of players from your academy.

I don't care where the players are from as long as they take pride in wearing the shirt and give 100% for the club.

Werxham.jpg

Someone at Liverpoolfc.tv needs to proof read before putting stuff on the main page

LOL I've never seen such a bad spelling of my town in all my life! :lol:

"I SUPPORT WERXHAM AFC" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom