Liverpool Thread

Forza liverpooooooooooooool

fishcake said:
\\:o/ i don't give a fuck \\:o/

i didn't think it had gone in and haven't seen it on tv yet but as far as i'm concerned i hope it was a couple of feet from going over the line, the further out the better, what goes around comes around :lmao:

great night at anfield and the best i've witnessed in 25 years, now on to istanbul

They deserved THAT goaL!! IF the Ref didn`t approved it? Than it was clearly a frigging penalty!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Forza liverpooooooooooooool

Elite said:
They deserved THAT goaL!! IF the Ref didn`t approved it? Than it was clearly a frigging penalty!!!!!!!!!!

personally I thought it crossed the line... otherwise, it was a card for the keeper for bringing down Baros and a penalty... OR it was a handball from Terry when he blocked Garcia's shot and a penalty...

... of course, Liverpool would have probably MISSED the penalty so I am glad the goal stood :)

Re: Liverpool Thread

Congrats to you scousers.I saw the game and you lot definitely wanted it more.This loss will bring back chelsea to earth,there is still some meaning to the phrase,"Money will not buy success." After all,they lost the big one,its the Champions League.All The Way now...

Congratulations Liverpool FC!
icon_biggrin.gif
We deserved it over the two legs, I agree about Carragher he should be captain next season you should have seen him after the match when he was interviewed, I thought he was going to faint the poor lad was completely drained.

...About the Carlsberg sponsor some inside info suggests that LG electronics will be the new sponsor for next season but this at the moment is just a rumour

CHELSEA OR LIVERPOOL IT DOESN'T REALLY MAKE A DIFFERNCE MILAN WILL DISTORY YOU...

FORZA MILANO

No need to shout, El-Taib. Haven't you got a caps lock key? Forza lower case.:D

Oh, and it's "destroy" and "difference". Why bother making a comment if it ain't constructive?

Ahahahahahha, fuck you Chelski.

Hyypia and Carragher were immense at the back, though in saying that our entire back 4 deserve credit for the way they played. As for the debate about whether the ball crossed the line or not, all that matters is the man with the flag and the man with the whistle and the cards said it was.

Yeh, like you destroyed PSV :sarcasm:

Jamie Carragher should be captain, absolute legend, he's dragged us through the last 2 rounds! Stevie G has gone missing far too often in these big games.

rockykabir said:
Imagine how gutted he must feel now.....

Serves him right :twisted:
I doubt it. We still need to work on the consistency. The way Liverpool are now, he's still better off @ Madrid, a club that's always challenging the league title. But then again, I'd love to see Mikey in a red shirt again. Ciise and he would make a great partnership.

Can't give you enough credit guys, what a performance!! Carragher was a lion, since when did he learn to play that well? The defence was awesome.

The final will be tough (if its Milan) but its a one off game and anything can happen. Good luck!!

Great performance by Liverpool, Carragher was totally amazing again, he's absolute blinding at the moment. Thought Riise, Traore and Finnan where outstanding also.

I think Biscan is the true weak-link though in that team, he looks absolute jail-bait with the ball at his feet, can't remember how many times he gave the ball away, also thought he was panicky on the ball in the 1st game too.

FD

hey guys my first post in this thread!! ususally hanging around the the pes section! anyhow am a liverpool fan and made this for all us as a desktop if your interested!!

Amazing perfromance Liverpool were giants at the back didnt give chelsea a sniff1 well done!

Hmm, hardly conclusive. Not as conclusive as pics of Tiago's handball earlier this season.

Another pic:

cregser-priceless6yc.jpg

The bit at the end says:
"There are some things that
money can't buy (like the Champions League),
but for everything else there's..."

Last edited:

HAHAHAHA^^^

RuneEdge said:
You wanna talk about missing an opportunity to buy a player?
About 10 years ago, Cantona had a talk with Sir Alex and it went something like this...

At the time Fergie saw him play on the right side of midfield and of course a year later or whatever Beckham emerged.

I remember they also came close to signing Overmars before he went to Arsenal but they didn't want to take a risk on his dodgy knee.

Great result we were solid throughout, Carragher was immense I rarely noticed Hyppia.

As for the "best team lost..." nonsense, Chelsea didn't do much(Yes they played pretty football around the center circle), they couldn't probe down the center or go out wide because we were having none of it. Lampard was ineffective & Drogba was awful. 3 meaningful shots over the both legs? At the end of the day the games were won on tactics.

CWright said:
Tonight is a crucial one for our season, we lose this and we have nothing to play for. Yes I know we are still in the Champs League but if we win that I will give all Liverpool fans on the forums a tenner*

*This offer is not genuine and should not be taken seriously should a miracle happen

I should of held you to that!

Sabac Red said:
Great result we were solid throughout, Carragher was immense I rarely noticed Hyppia.

Why would you even say such a thing :shock:[-X:nono::confused::shock: And on top of that spell Hyypiä wrong like everyone else :eh:[-(:sad:

:salute::king: SAMI :king::salute:

El_Taib said:
CHELSEA OR LIVERPOOL IT DOESN'T REALLY MAKE A DIFFERNCE MILAN WILL DISTORY YOU...

FORZA MILANO

When you say Forza Milano, you are referring to AC Milan, Inter Milan, Monza and possibly Como... and i assume you were referring to milan?

Dont get your hopes up yet on the PSV game until its actually over.

rockykabir said:
Do you guys think our progress be warrant enough to convince Gerrard to stay? The point Ghazi brought up a while back is interesting about questioning exactly where will he play in chelski (if he was to go).

Whattup Rocky? Salaam bro. Been a while. ;) Anyway, i was wondering why he shouldn't stay. His dream was trophies. . and he has a better shot at the biggest trophy right now than anyone at Chelsea, manU or Arsenal has had in the past several years. . . and this is with a team with a plague of injuries all season with new players and new coach. All things considered, Pool look to be a team with potential to only get better and better.

I would cry if he left, but we know we can win without him. And if selling him got us Duff and some $$ for an Aimar or other star, we could be even better conceivably. Add those revenues to the shirt sponsorship and the $30million for the Euro run, and we're talking impact, baby.

At first i didnt know Chelski would fit him in. . .then someone wet my pants with this proposed lineup of strikers and midfielders in a 4-5-1. . (brace yourselves!)

--------Drogba/Stud--------
Duff-------------------Robben
-----Lampard-------Gerrard----
----------Makelele--------
Gallas- Terry--Carvalho--Ferreira

Sabac Red said:
CWright said:
Tonight is a crucial one for our season, we lose this and we have nothing to play for. Yes I know we are still in the Champs League but if we win that I will give all Liverpool fans on the forums a tenner*

*This offer is not genuine and should not be taken seriously should a miracle happen

I should of held you to that!

Am I glad I added that disclaimer at the bottom of that post :shock:

And please enough of the debate as to whether the ball crossed the line or not, it clearly says in every paper I have read today that we won 1-0. Thats all that matters to me

30 odd thousand times a tenner:D - you lucky boy! Feels great to be a Liverpool fan today doesn't it, Wrighty?

crayon said:
30 odd thousand times a tenner:D - you lucky boy! Feels great to be a Liverpool fan today doesn't it, Wrighty?

It felt even better when a Chelsea fan came into the shop, serving him was a pleasure. Though he didnt buy a newspaper...

El_Taib said:

FORZA MILANO

I am not so sure about that. If Milan do go through which I think they will, I think they are in for a tough game. In fact, the way both teams defenses are playing in the CL right now we may be looking at 0-0 and Extra Time. Liverpool did a great job yesterday and against Juve and desrved to go through. Well done. Glad to see Chelsea go out :)

Ezio

Tim7 said:
:lmao: How does that show the balls over the line?!?!?

i couldnt care 2 be honest! istanbul here i come!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Back
Top Bottom