Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

See you in the final, Milanista. :mrgreen: I'm crying with emotion now.... ;)

Must be rewarding knowing that you beat money....erm i meant CHelsea ;).

Not saying anything about PSV until after the game, dont want to underestimate them.

crayon said:
See you in the final, Milanista. :mrgreen: I'm crying with emotion now.... ;)

error, Milanista support Milan, no PSV... :lol:

Great work Reds, great defense

Great game congrats Liverpool.

beat whoever you face in the final.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant performance Liverpool. Hats off! I got well emotional after the final whistle. And I don't even support Liverpool and havn't been around for that long! Amazing stuff. You really deserved it tonight. Carragher was different class. The whole team defended brilliantly. Amazing. Hope you can go all the way.

Tim7 said:
Brilliant performance Liverpool. Hats off! I got well emotional after the final whistle.
You're not the only one. A little bit of luck here and there but it was our turn wasn't it? :mrgreen:

Yeah, you make your own luck, and Liverpool certainly made and deserved theirs tonight.

Thank you God!
Finally we beat Chelsea, 1 out 5 attempts...in the match that matters the most.

I think we deserved it over the 2 legs....well done to the Liverpool team...
heroic defending...maybe not good passing, but that will come in time with
Alonso back for the final.

Loved the way Nunez and Kewell kept the ball intelligently towards the end.
Cisse also looks getting back to match sharpness..

Honestly, can't see us getting 4th place at all now....the players will just
be in dreamland till the Final. Some of these guys will be rested again...like
Hyypia, Baros, Hamann, Gerrard.
I hope we can win it, we deserve to be back next year.
To be fair, if Everton win 4th they too deserve a place, make it 5 places for England.

lost my voice.

Abosulte garbage in attack, but what a defence

Carragher and Hyypia THE BEST centre back pairing in europe

I dont think you deserve CL spot if you look at the EPL form. Excellent form in Europe, but judging from the EPL, hmmmmmmm.

OH MY GOD!!! I am crying tears of joy right now. I love those Scouser blue-collar bastards (to be interpreted liberally)!! Man, i was bouncing up and down at a Greek Restaurant in Chicago that's close to my office. They musta though i was insane, but the owner knew what the deal was.

I havent been this amped about a team's success since the Bears won the SuperBowl!!! I need a fucking hug! Who wants to give me a hug, damnnit. . everyone in my office is sedentary. . they have no idea what's going on right now inside my soul. . in Liverpool. . .in Europe.. . .Fucking Yankees!!! :salute: :cheers:

SOMEBODY HOLD ME AND TELL ME I'll NEVER WALK ALONE!!!! \\:o/ ;) :lol: :shock: :applause:

well done to the pool well deserved u have made me a very happy bunny i wish u all the best for the final. woooohhhhhhhhhhooooo!!!!!\\:o/

Carragher played out of this world tonight.

Ghazi, I know how you feel!

Milanista said:
I dont think you deserve CL spot if you look at the EPL form. Excellent form in Europe, but judging from the EPL, hmmmmmmm.

To be honest, we don't deserve it based on league form...
but with due respect, Everton will not really do much in Europe...
the CL is one step too many for them...they should first try to
do well in the UEFA cup.
Whereas Liverpool have won the UEFA cup, reached the CL Q-finals
few years ago, and now are in the final,
their European seeding will rise hugely...can't see Everton matching
it

Ghazi same here

i was pacing the living room screaming and shouting for the last 15 mins

you can feel the tears bulding up inside you, then you release a big shout into the street :D

wow! congratulations (again and again) to you lot! what a feat.

to be quite honest, i had mixed emotions at the final whistle, on one hand, united and you scousers are bitter rivals and to see your lot taste success and not us makes me boil! but on the other i was overcome with joy to see the kop end go potty at the final whistle... i say, havent had soo many goosebumps before, not even when i'm by myself in the dark!

good on you, go on you scousers, win the whole bleedin thing!

-fb

lol. . ok. . i got a hold of myself now. I think Didi did a great job disrupting the Blues' attack in the first half and gotta take the hat off the defense. And not just the back 4. The whole team was committed to the cause tonight, and my concerns about Traore were put to rest with his play.

I really thought Mourinho was gonna go with Cole on the right so he could harass Traore again, and i thought that would be the difference in this game. . but for some reason he didnt. I think that was a big mistake, given the fits Cole gave him in the last game, and the obvious speed and quickness mismatch.

No shots on goal in the first half by Chelski. ..amazing. Held them scoreless for 180 minutes of footy. .amazing. Beating Juventus and Chelski over two legs. .the top two teams in the world.. . how can this not be destiny baby??

(Milanista. . not a word!) ;)

hahaha im watchin sky now a man wrote in

"ive not cried as many tears of joy, since my divorce came through final"

:D get sky sports 1 on at 10.30 theres bound to be lots of happy people

ghazi said:
OH MY GOD!!! I am crying tears of joy right now. I love those Scouser blue-collar bastards (to be interpreted liberally)!! Man, i was bouncing up and down at a Greek Restaurant in Chicago that's close to my office. They musta though i was insane, but the owner knew what the deal was.

I havent been this amped about a team's success since the Bears won the SuperBowl!!! I need a fucking hug! Who wants to give me a hug, damnnit. . everyone in my office is sedentary. . they have no idea what's going on right now inside my soul. . in Liverpool. . .in Europe.. . .Fucking Yankees!!! :salute: :cheers:

SOMEBODY HOLD ME AND TELL ME I'll NEVER WALK ALONE!!!! \\:o/ ;) :lol: :shock: :applause:

Dude, I know how you feel...I'm watching this at home after taking a
day off from work due to a flu.
Just thanking God, to give me the chance to watch Liverpool win
a big trophy once again.

I thought in some respects, Chelsea were lucky to get away with 1-0.

......so where can we get tickets? The UEFA.com site sold there's before 15th April. What's that all about?

yeh and when he went clean through against 1 defender and the ball got away from him

How do these players let a ball get away from them so often, theyre paid over £30'000 a week to be professional footballers and cant controll a ball

Also, this is the most effective harry kewell has been since he joined.

i abused him so much however, when we had a corner, and he couldnt control it and it trickled out

But hey who gives a shit, were going to turkey

Keep in mind they are humans, not robots, and I cant imagine you control every single ball with absolute perfection :)

Plus the guy has just been out since October with a broken leg, give him time.

Back
Top Bottom