Re: Liverpool Thread

jamie_mack said:
------------Drogba
--Duff-----------------Robben
-------Lampard-Gerrard
----------Makelele
Bridge Terry Carvaliho Ferreira
------------Cech

I am going to need to change my boxers after that post. Good lord that is sick.

Have Chelsea played with many 2 striker formations this season or is it usally the 4-5-1?

Well its 1030 and I am already thinking about tonights game, its good to see Sky Sports News mentioning it briefly so as not to build it up too much ;)

Come on Boys, do English football a favour and knock out them out tonight. It will be great to show that after all the money they have spent, it doesn't guarantee you success in EVERY competition. Plus it will be great to see the look on Moanrinho's face when they are knocked out.

If you can play as well as you did defensively tonight as you did last week, then you surely have a genuine chance. You need another Juve performance to do it, but I for one along with every other Gooner hope you can do it! Good luck!

CWright said:
Well its 1030 and I am already thinking about tonights game

thought of nothing else for days, even at the 'boro game my mind was on tonight

yesterday made it worse being at home all day, why they had a bank holiday the day before our biggest game in 20 years is beyond me ;-)

just can't wait to get to the match now

This will be a tight game and its gonna be hard to predict the winner. I think its when people say that once you reach this stage, all past results and everything get thrown out of the window.
As a Man Utd fan, I couldnt care less who the winner was but I'm hoping Liverpool win cuz it will be a better moment.

For me it's 21:46 and I can't wait. The match incidentally, starts for me at 3:45am Wednesday morning...Champions League makes me nocturnal.:D

You gotta respect Crayon for that. Thats a true fan.

I hve mixed feelings for this game, I feel that Liverpool might clinch it 2-1 or will go out through a 1-1 draw (Like arsenal last year).

The anticiapation for this match is killing me, I reckon it will be a "edge of your seat nail bitter...".

Hopefully Gerrard will be up for this!

I really hope Liverpool knock the chavs & Abramobitch all the way back to "mother Russia"
icon_wink.gif

...But to be honest I got a bad feeling about this game this might end up being a repeat performance of the new years game were Liverpool more or less dominated Chelsea at Anfield and came away with nothing.

It's going to be a magic atmosphere anybody going to the game?

MO_DINERO said:
I really hope Liverpool knock the chavs & Abramobitch all the way back to "mother Russia"
icon_wink.gif

...But to be honest I got a bad feeling about this game this might end up being a repeat performance of the new years game were Liverpool more or less dominated Chelsea at Anfield and came away with nothing.

It's going to be a magic atmosphere anybody going to the game?

I think Fishcake is...if you are listening Fishy....Good Luck!! :)

Whats Liverpool going to use? A 4-5-1? Or is Cisse gonna start and then they should revert to the 4-4-2. If he doesent start im guessing it would be this?

----------------Dudek--------------
--Finnan---Carra--Hyypia---Traore--
Garcia--Biscan--Gerrard-Hamm--Riise
----------------Baros--------------

That right?
-

0,,11995~536704,00.gif

Yeah i know its for the CC-Final, but it still looks kickass.

Stringer Bell said:
crayon what channel are you watching the CL match on in Japan?
Channel 184, SkyPerfecTV. :shock: Feeling sleepy still, 3 mins till programme start and woke up half an hour ago after power sleep. ;) Come on you reds!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!
Its only 3 mins into the game.

All we need now is a Stevie G winner.

Good work in defense of Liverpool, I think since now they are the favorites to the final, if they could pass finally.

The commentator is SOOOOOOOOOOO biased towards Chelsea, its just amazing. He's complaining about EVERY decision that goes for Liverpool. From the goal all the way to throw ins.

That was never a goal :lmao:

IMO, the ref should have blown up and given Liverpool the penalty and sent Cech off.

RuneEdge said:
The commentator is SOOOOOOOOOOO biased towards Chelsea, its just amazing. He's complaining about EVERY decision that goes for Liverpool. From the goal all the way to throw ins.
The Japanese commentators are supposed to be impartial but they're really gunning for Liverpool. :mrgreen:

What a start....hope we keep it up second half. Reckon Robben will replace Drogba in the second half.

Liverpool aren't really playing very well though, I can't seem them getting out without conceding. They're not positive at all, just hanging back, no real connections in Chelsea's half. Hopefully Stevie G will realise this is his time...

Down the Russian Empire!
;)

You should hear the English commentary. They're literally moaning at times that Chelsea dont have any wingers and they have to play down the middle. And they also complain that Geremi has only played 2 games at right back.

Congratulations. Excellent defending. Chelsea never looked that threatening apart from that shot by Gudjonsson on 95th minute. Solid defending, kept chelsea out.

Back
Top Bottom