Liverpool Thread

Aberdeen FC Fan Page ‏@AberdeenFanPage 53m
Various sources have said Danny Ward has been recalled by Liverpool... MASSIVE blow

Aberdeen FC Fan Page ‏@AberdeenFanPage 52m

@IndigoLFC He's been outstanding, Kept us in alot of games, He's demanding, good kicking, Tremendous shot stopper, He's got a big future

I hope we sell all these incopetent players... we need a massive overhaul. We need quality, winners, TOP PLAYERS.

I don´t want to watch this shite every week....no matter what coach we have.

Fucking shite. Can´t score from open game, Can´t score from midfield, from set pieces.... can´t shoot and can´t finish our few chances we have.

Can´t win at home against the worst United team in ages....with Blind as CB...

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Without Coutinho and Benteke out of favor it's going to be a hard time attacking. Markovic when he returns should help on this and God forbid Balo is still a LFC player *chuckle*.

To be honest before the goal it was all LFC, so it's not that bad of a game, we played well but final third eludes us again.

it means nothing. we need to score from the chances we have.... i can´t wait to see most of these players gone in summer.

It means we played well (except finishing) and we got punished by that, it could've been much worse, and yes it does feel the worst because we for most of the 2nd half, thought we could've gotten 3 instead of 0. That's football. I was happy with the play really.

CY8UhYdWMAExDQJ.jpg

1.strange.(2nd half)
2.entertaining.(Klopp from pissed to happy in 0.032 seconds)
3.emabarrassing (celebrating the win in that manner)

Great to see Klopp celebrating like this. Football is about emotion. What a guy...

Hope Chelsea destroy Arsenal tomorrow, will not happen but one can always hope...

hahah now everything is embarassing for everyone....this year PL is more though than any other season...each point counts, each.

to celebrate isn´t embarassing... in fact it shows the coach and players and fans are as one... should be everywhere like this...

football should be about fun in first place...

Reminds me a bit of Tevez.

Brazilians from Donetsk tend to do well in the PL. They also tend to cost quite a bit tho with Donetsk being pretty well off.

Might as well pay the money considering prices will jump another 10m in the summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom