Liverpool Thread

im happy we won, but boy im dissapointed by Benteke overall, i know he scored...but his movement, ball winning ability, his possesion are shocking for what we payed for him...

good performance from the whole team...especially defence was great...

Henderson needs to grow some balls already.... as a captain...

im happy we won, but boy im dissapointed by Benteke overall, i know he scored...but his movement, ball winning ability, his possesion are shocking for what we payed for him...

good performance from the whole team...especially defence was great...

Henderson needs to grow some balls already.... as a captain...

What you paid for Benteke was always going to end up being poor value imo, as a goal scorer he's a fantastic player - a pure goal scorer that is.

But in Rodgers and now Klopp's system, you needed a highly mobile and useful link striker for the team - and Benteke was never going to be that player. I mean look at the "key" striker's under Klopp at Bor Dor Lewandowski, Aubameyang and Barrios, all are more mobile than Christian and offer a slightly varied dynamic.

Of course I hope that he comes good and I'm forced to eat my words, cause I love watching goals as much as the next man, but it feels like he's too stiff for your side.

Shaqiri would of been an excellent replacement for Sterling . I know Pipa been saying that before , but he`s really hitting stride atm. I'm sure Klopp could snag him in the summer. I can`t see Shaqiri turning down the bigger clubs for Stokes.

tbh Stoke are a good club atm...i like their football...

Shaqiri is good where he is... Liverpool has sent Markovic on loan to Fenerbahce...this move i will never understand...

Just watched the first half of West Ham - Liverpool.

West Ham's goal should have been disallowed for a foul by Antonio near his own 16.

But god, Liverpool are bad...

Benteke is criticized here and you can clearly see that he's playing without any confidence, but did got one good pass? Not a single.

What a sorry bunch...surely these player must be able to do much better...

yeah i feel sorry for Klopp, those are some shite players without any fight and balls...

West Ham deserved to win, as easy 3 points as it gets...

January should be interesting... i expect to not see many of these players today after next summer...

Klopp had a fighting team at Dortmund - by next season, we will see more like that at Liverpool.
This season is a write-off, if we get a cup-win that will be a bonus...
Forget top-4 or title, let's just focus on being difficult to beat....I wouldn't mind a hard-fought draw at West-Ham or Watford to get 2 points instead of this...

Klopp had a fighting team at Dortmund - by next season, we will see more like that at Liverpool.
This season is a write-off, if we get a cup-win that will be a bonus...
Forget top-4 or title, let's just focus on being difficult to beat....I wouldn't mind a hard-fought draw at West-Ham or Watford to get 2 points instead of this...

Eh? Have you noticed what this season is like? 4th will probably be a record low pts total

He was time wasting from the 52nd minute mark before getting his yellow in the 70th+ minute lol . They made it to the final. I hope it's a derby one !

we will miss Coutinho against United and Chelsea....perfect.

curretnly leading the injury table....with 10 injured players...

Lovren, Coutinho, Sakho, Henderson, Origi, Skrtel, Rossiter, Sturridge, Ings, Gomez...

Should get any loan players back then. Is Toure your only fit CB? You might have a Coq returning from loan. He's our biggest miss atm.

well Toure had a small injury as well...we recalled Ilori, but i doubt he will play...

i think we will see Lucas and Toure/Can as CB players in next match...

before we play United - Chelsea, i think we will get a new CB..either on loan or buy... Matip from Schalke is apparently our target...but i would love us to sign Sulle from Hoffenheim.....

Currently NOT injured, or out on loan:

2. Clyne
3. Enrique
7. Milner
9. Benteke
11. Firmino
18. Moreno
20. Lallana
21. Lucas
22. Mignolet
23. Can
24. Allen
26. Ilori
32. Brannagan
34. Bogdan
39. Fulton
40. Kent
41. Dunn
43. McLaughlin
44. Smith
48. Sinclair
53. Teixeira
54. Ojo
56. Randall
58. Cleary
68. Chirivella

What Walrus said about Klopp true? I think injuries piling up is normal. Liverpool are just going through theirs . They can win Europa which Klopp has the experience and get 4th spot. They'll have the best summer yet. This season is up for grabs .

Currently NOT injured, or out on loan:

2. Clyne
3. Enrique
7. Milner
9. Benteke
11. Firmino
18. Moreno
20. Lallana
21. Lucas
22. Mignolet
23. Can
24. Allen
26. Ilori
32. Brannagan
34. Bogdan
39. Fulton
40. Kent
41. Dunn
43. McLaughlin
44. Smith
48. Sinclair
53. Teixeira
54. Ojo
56. Randall
58. Cleary
68. Chirivella

updated.

tbh Stoke are a good club atm...i like their football...

Shaqiri is good where he is... Liverpool has sent Markovic on loan to Fenerbahce...this move i will never understand...

Actually me too, I try to watch every Liverpool match and also I support, I think he can play for Liverpool maybe Rogders didn't want to him, really I couln't understand him :) . We are really happy about Markovic's performance and these days I read so many speculation about his transfer. (One of them Liverpool doesn't want to him so, he'll move 7.3 million pound). I hope he'll stay.

Last edited:
i think if there was an option to take him back from Fenerbahce, Klopp would do it i have no doubt.... but there isn´t .... i don´t know why Rodgers sended him on a year loan away... especially after we spended 20 milion on him... or so... and he kept Lallana... for example...

i believe he will be back in summer and have a preseason with Klopp.... before it will be decieded about his future... maybe having Grujic in the team will help him as well...

Yes, but if i remember well, in what i read, it was Liverpool who presented Markovic to Fenerbahce...
I've read after your post about him. Believe it or not when i read that i was thinking about you and your post...

Could be bullshit of course...

yeah maybe, but that was pre-Klopp Liverpool anyway...

Klopp imo will give a chance to most of the young players, including those who are on loan now..

i think he wanted to bring him back, but the way the loan contract was written, it wasn´t possible.

Back
Top Bottom