Liverpool Thread

CTTEHacXIAAr4zu.png

I can't help but be amazed by Klopp's attitude - so balanced - positive when needed - seeing the flaws that need to be corrected.
Very open, no excuses, no BS.......his honesty, passion and good eye for players will get us back on track.

Sakho's injury could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
Lovren will play, either Klopp will make him a better player or the Liverpool board will buy a decent CB.

IMO that is the weak link in the team and not only defensive but also offensive.

With a good ball playing CB it is possible to create "a man more"-situation (that is not Englis, i'm sorry). Lovren, Sakho, Touiré and Skrtel are not good enough offensively, Can is better as a midfielder.

I thought Can played superbly, really coming out with great work in the center of midfield, after he was taken off the balance wasn't right at the team.

What à fantastic first half by Liverpool. Great football. Could have scored 5 or 6 goals. Magnificent. That third goal (and no off-side at all).

Perfect game from Liverpools view... confidence needs to be high and they can now go on a run hopefully.

Firmino was money well spent, anyone can see he is world class player.

Today Liverpool had more clear chances, could have been 6 goals from LFC today..

It is clear to see the fighting spirit in this team is high, Klopp effect on.

Can't believe you have Klopp and we're stuck with a manager who isn't even in the top 5 managers in the PL.

LFC played well however our team selection was absolutely absurd.

Last edited:
Great win guys :SMUG:

Can't believe you have Klopp and we're stuck with a manager who isn't even in the top 5 managers in the PL.

LFC played well however our team selection was absolutely absurd.

Oh now you're complaining about the manager because you're losing? Selection was very good. You're team was just fantastically outplayed. Take it on the chin and move on.

Fernando, Fernandinho, De Michelis, Kolarov, Sagna and the guy on the bench from Valencia are not good enough.
It's too easy to blame all on the manager.

surprised , Pipa didnt put up vid of Klopp from USA network post match interview on the pitch. It was a brilliant insight even had a bleep on it. He explains Can`s lashing "If you can`t run back ,don`t go up " at the half he said ht talks "you all looked in disbelief at the 3 gols" lol

Great win guys :SMUG:

Oh now you're complaining about the manager because you're losing? Selection was very good. You're team was just fantastically outplayed. Take it on the chin and move on.

The selection was terrible.

We lose Kompany so he takes Otamendi out as well -that's our best 2 defenders- and throws Demi and Manga together, neither have played recently and last played together last season
He takes out Fernandinho, our best player this season, and reverts back to the slow-arse 2 man Fernando-Yaya CM. Fernando isn't even a CM ffs.
It's no surprise those 4 areas of the pitch were a shambles. Everyone I spoke to and heard before the game knew this was on the cards after the team was announced
This would be acceptable in the Carling cup or against a Norwich but not against one of the better sides in the league, a side managed by Klopp, who you know is going to flood that area of the pitch with hard working quick/nimble players. Did he not even watch the CFC game?
With Arsenal losing we've should have gone out there last night with our strongest lineup and made a statement, but even before the kickoff it looked like we were already playing the Juve game

I wanted Pellegrini out in the summer but in order to get Pep it looks like we've got to make do with him for another year. He's already fucked us over for two 4-1 defeats this season with braindead team selections.
With CFC out of the picture we should be near certs for the title this year but our own manager is making it more difficult.

Last edited:
I wanted Pellegrini out in the summer but in order to get Pep it looks like we've got to make do with him for another year. He's already fucked us over for two 4-1 defeats this season with braindead team selections.
With CFC out of the picture we should be near certs for the title this year but our own manager is making it more difficult.

but he won you a title already, on your day you have no competition.. and this season you were scoring a lot... you think Guardiola would change that 100%?

but he won you a title already, on your day you have no competition.. and this season you were scoring a lot... you think Guardiola would change that 100%?

I don't think he won it. I think the players won it. We've signed some world class players but we've yet to have a world class manager imo.
He's not a terrible manager but he makes a lot of stupid decisions and he never seems to learn from them.

in that logic the players lose it against LFC, then why blame the coach..?

only Mangala cost more than whole LFC back four together probably... not to mention other overpayed players with overpayed sallary´s..

Last edited:
great weekend for LFC... getting 3 points while other teams struggle with draws...

nice position to be in with the matches ahead.

Back
Top Bottom