Liverpool Thread

Jyc488yq.jpg

Heavy metal football.

Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 5h5 hours ago
What a night Lfc 4-1 up & no more Gary Neville⚽️����

Found this hilarious. Oh. and he has Gary Neville as his avatar :LOL:

D8oE5du.jpg

What a troll. I like that friendly banter :)

Last edited:
Liverpool has a good chance of racking of points this month. No top dogs to be met, except for those sneaky Leicester dudes... Could be a great Christmas game.

I heard that the crowd singled out Benteke for criticism.
I watched the first half. It's true that Benteke was poor, but you can't say he received much passes to show himself.

I've been watching him for years and his problem is that when he is not good, he looks bad...

Shame.
First time I saw him play for City's youth team I said he'll be the new Lineker/Owen/Shearer but injury has totally derailed his career :(

shame realy, but the club is ok without him... the thing is his sallary i think we will need to solve this issue...

sadly i think with him fit in this team under Klopp we would go for some trophy´s...

Saying this as football supporter more than Liverpool supporter...

if Sturridge was fit...he would be among 5 best players in world... if scoring goals is the question.

his minutes vs. goals ratio for Liverpool is second to none.

That would mean that after Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Suarez, Sturridge would be the best player in the world, Pipa?

Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski, Ribery, Robben, Bale, Modric, Zlatan, Aguëro, David Silva all of them worse than Sturridge? Isn't that a litle bit exagerated. I can sort of see your point in a way, but you are stretching it too far.

But yes his injuries are a shame, because he can be one hell of a player...

he would certainly break the records for LFC more than Suarez and Torres did... giving the fact he is younger and his goalscoring record vs. minutes played is better than anyones in LFC history...

heck he even has more goals this season than Rooney apparently...

perhaps i should say he would be among worlds best strikers for sure.

That would mean that after Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Suarez, Sturridge would be the best player in the world, Pipa?

Thomas Muller, Robert Lewandowski, Ribery, Robben, Bale, Modric, Zlatan, Aguëro, David Silva all of them worse than Sturridge? Isn't that a litle bit exagerated. I can sort of see your point in a way, but you are stretching it too far.

But yes his injuries are a shame, because he can be one hell of a player...

No, it's a huge exaggeration.

I completely agree. It's one thing to feel sad for an injury-prone player, it's another to make outrageously speculative remarks like that! He may have been at best England's #1 striker but on a global level, he wouldn't crack the top 10.

again, check his goals scored vs. minutes played....

i doubt there are many more better strikers if you look at him this way.

aguero, suarez, aubameyang, lukaku, lewandowski benzema are probably ahead

can't think of any other atm..
i might be missing someone really obvious but still sturridge is top10 striker in the world imo..

Back
Top Bottom