Liverpool Thread

Didn't watch the match so didn't get the commentary, but this is amazing, apparently Russel Martin's Sunday:
Saturday, 10.30pm – Martin’s wife goes into labour.
Saturday, 11.00pm – Martin leaves Norwich’s hotel by car.
Sunday, 3.30am – Martin arrives at hospital in Norwich.
Sunday, 9.25am – Martin’s baby is born.
Sunday 9.45am – Martin leaves hospital to drive back to Liverpool.
Sunday, 2.00pm – Martin arrives back in Liverpool.
Sunday, 4.00pm – Martin starts for Norwich at Anfield, captaining the side.
Sunday, 5.20pm – Martin scores Norwich’s equaliser.

Didn't watch the match so didn't get the commentary, but this is amazing, apparently Russel Martin's Sunday:
Saturday, 10.30pm – Martin’s wife goes into labour.
Saturday, 11.00pm – Martin leaves Norwich’s hotel by car.
Sunday, 3.30am – Martin arrives at hospital in Norwich.
Sunday, 9.25am – Martin’s baby is born.
Sunday 9.45am – Martin leaves hospital to drive back to Liverpool.
Sunday, 2.00pm – Martin arrives back in Liverpool.
Sunday, 4.00pm – Martin starts for Norwich at Anfield, captaining the side.
Sunday, 5.20pm – Martin scores Norwich’s equaliser.

Whoaa...what a day for him!

CPYBUGxUwAEDVi2.jpg

CPYBUGlUwAAiKwq.jpg

this is shamefull...if i was on the stadium, i would not celebrate the win...

Carlisle fans were singing "sacked in the morning" to Rodgers....

this guy has no clue what he is doing.

At the end can you completely blame BR for this? It's the players who produce the result not him, he can only do so much. Player's morale is dampen because of the results and without our Captain, it's a hard task to begin with.

seriously mate?

judge me after 3 seasons?!

he buys, sells, loans, motivates, trains, prepeares and chooses the players.

these players all underperform...

those who leave start performing, yesterday Aspas scored two against Barcelona and Balotelli remembered how to play football again... not following Markovic to say how he does...

all the strikers we bought after Suarez were scoring before joining us... Balotelli, Lambert, Borini...all were profilic for their teams... Borini even on loan at Sunderland.

it is Rodgers fault, these are players who played against a team from 65 places bellow them......... they should donate their weeks sallary to charity. including Rodgers.

seriously mate?

judge me after 3 seasons?!

he buys, sells, loans, motivates, trains, prepeares and chooses the players.

these players all underperform...

those who leave start performing, yesterday Aspas scored two against Barcelona and Balotelli remembered how to play football again... not following Markovic to say how he does...

all the strikers we bought after Suarez were scoring before joining us... Balotelli, Lambert, Borini...all were profilic for their teams... Borini even on loan at Sunderland.

it is Rodgers fault, these are players who played against a team from 65 places bellow them......... they should donate their weeks sallary to charity. including Rodgers.

PROLIFIC??? (Sorry for the caps) You know Aspas is sh*t, surely you're not gonna blame BR for Balo's failures? Markovic is loaned not sold, more game time for him. Lambert needed more time but didn't get it, Borini supposedly below LFC standard, played but didn't produced.

Surely you don't need reminding about cup games in the past? I don't remember completely but Giant killing headlines dominates every year. Sure it doesn't happen often but it happened every year before and 65 places doesn't mean it's be stroll in the park, anything can happen in football, that's why it's interesting.

Anyway, go have a beer Pipa, we won at the end, you're better than this after reading your comments over the years.

EDIT: If this makes you feel better: http://www.lfconline.com/feat/ed12/rodgers_close_to_lfc_exit_reports_871065/index.shtml

IMO Rodgers should get the credit Dalglish got.
Rodgers has done much better than Dalglish.

People are forgetting that Liverpool played great football with Suarez, Sterling and Sturridge.

Sturridge is more injured than playing and both others wanted away. That is not Rodgers' fault.

Imagine Chelsea without Hazard?
City without Aguëro?

Liverpool lost 3 similar players.

On top of that i Always read about how important Gerrard was (never believed it, but now i will use this in my advantage), well Gerrard is gone.

Henderson was supposed to be his replacement, well Henderson is injured...

The problem is the central defense. Liverpool hasn't got a single ball playing defender. In modern football central defenders can create a player more situation in midfield. Liverpools' central defenders aren't good enough to do that.

You cmplain about the Rodgers' transfers. Are Van Gaal's transfers any better? Are Mourinho's transfers? Wengers'? Only City bought well, but they have a shitload of money.

If it's difficult for those very big clubs who play CL football, why would it be easy for Rodgers (Liverpool fans seriously overestimate their clubs' appeal on nowadays players. To me -53 years old- Liverpool is a big club, but not to a 25 year old).

no obviously not, check my post in United thread, but i said that is the possibility...of us being 4 points of the top, if United lose and we win... wich i think shows how open this league is...

Hopefully you had a nice beer Pipa, because we just won!! How come it seems Sakho's being outjumped by Gastede and Richards all the time? Tired legs perhaps? Milner was massive today, all over the place. Nice to see stu back, almost had a hatrick.

im glad we won, but the defence today was awfull again...Sakho is so weak in air and Can definetly is no CB.... he sould play in midfield..

Back
Top Bottom