Liverpool Thread

So Liverpool linked with Torres and Cech loans.

They seem very much like Chelsea loan deals to me; strengthen a top 4 challenger to hopefully take points away from the other title challengers. Even though Im not sure about Torres, he cant be any worse than what we have.....can he?

So Liverpool linked with Torres and Cech loans.

They seem very much like Chelsea loan deals to me; strengthen a top 4 challenger to hopefully take points away from the other title challengers. Even though Im not sure about Torres, he cant be any worse than what we have.....can he?

Err yea

:SNACK: Next stupid question...

:P

Chelsea always loan players to Liverpool, well Mou. He never loans any player(s) to The Arsenal....the struggle is real :)

Merry Christmas to the fans here...last season you lots were top of the league and now top of the 2nd half.

great to see Emre Can back... this guy has a big future here imo.

also good to see Sakho back as well..

wonder who will we buy/sell in January..

was HOPING to don't see Gerrard in game today and was so happy when I saw lineup without him , I think whole team struggle with him and big respect for him trying to do everything thru him so I hope we play Lucas (he's the BOSS) as DMF , BR will be so stupid if he let him go.
Coutinho was amazing , I really really enjoyed watching him play today , remind me of some of great games he had last season.
Lallana had great game too , so glad for him I like this lad
great performance by whole team hope to see more of this, best game so far this season (well one vs Tottenham was good too)

Gerrard does not work as the DMF position, nor can he play in the front 3.
He can be used as an impact sub, coming on fresh off the bench, but I don't see Rodgers doing that.

I hope this is his last season with Liverpool, because we need an upgrade
and he also needs to see for himself that he is not the same player he used to be
and maybe try out the MLS.

He's not going to leave England, he'll want to see if Chelsea/City want him as a super sub and see if he can sneak a league title I imagine.

Great read.

Gerrard does not work as the DMF position, nor can he play in the front 3.
He can be used as an impact sub, coming on fresh off the bench, but I don't see Rodgers doing that.

I hope this is his last season with Liverpool, because we need an upgrade
and he also needs to see for himself that he is not the same player he used to be
and maybe try out the MLS.
Gerrard deserves to finish his career with 'pool. No matter his performance he must be a member of the squad after all the loyalty he showed. And if I was in the board I would show him that by renew his contract with the same wages he's currently got.

He played very well last year in a defensive role, but the dude is human. Last season was emotionally very hard for him, having a mistake that probably cause him to miss the only championship change he will ever get, having the 'can't slip' mockery and the 'mistake' that threw England out of the WC.

He can be back to be to his form, it seems to me that his more of a mental thing than physical. Off course he's in his final years, but when you endure what he's endured that take a tool on your will and because of that he can't hide the mileages on his legs. LFC was done a very poor job of shield him from the spotlight,

i agree about Gerrard not moving abroad..if he didn´t move untill now, he won´t do it now imo... so either he continues in LFC, or he retires...

i realy can´t see him move to City or Chelsea, simply because he wouldn´t play there and he is not good enough to start there imo.

maybe he would be as good as Lampard, but he isn´t what he used to be anymore.. a starter that is.

we should stick with Lucas - Henderson - Can midfield for now...

seems very good, with Coutinho and Lallana up front of it... and either Markovic or Sterling..

we have a good young team and i believe in this team, with solid defence and Sturridge back, we could go on a good run of games i hope.

i think Liverpool need more strikers and attacking....
o.png

Yep, but it doesn't matter. Liverpool are doing their best jello impression and have gifted 2 goals within a minute. You can set your watch by it, once a defender misplaces a pass and gives the opposition a chance they all crumble within seconds.

Its like ptsd from the Crystal Palace match last season. All the players are having flashbacks whilst the opposition continue to play....

Leicester deserve to be winning though, Liverpool haven't created much and were gifted 2 penalties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom