Liverpool Thread

And u call me fickle after I wanted Wenger out after 4 bad seasons lol and yet most of these lot want him home after 4 bad matches ha. Fucking hell hey!

Arsenal coming 3rd/4th most Seasons v 2 money bag teams and usually United are hardly bad seasons. Anyway, leave that for your own thread ;)

I can't take it please someone ban him?

He is spamming the FIFA, Arsenal thread and now the other football threads.

The guy is like a douchebag cancer.

Surely there is an algorithm you can put that notices when he is back and instantly bans him? He does the same shit every time.
Lol who are you referring to

Lol who are you referring to

Fray Bentos, he isn't an Arsenal fan he is a knob that keeps signing up to EvoWeb every few months and acting like a knob, then finally after stirring up lots of crap from people that don't know better he gets banned.

Can we not just ban him now and save all of our sanitys!!

Dont call be me an idiot. Its not fickle. I have always said its a bad appointment, Suarez hid Rodgers problems last season...the bloke cant organise a defence or have an eye for good players. He is a good midtable manager for someone like Swansea or Newcastle.

He is like Moyes to Man Utd. Never won a pot, same as BR - he's out of his depth at Pool and its showing now.

I'm sure you were bleating about how bad an appointment it was during the title run in and when the team was close to winning the league last year. Funny how I don't see all those posts. Liverpool were on top form for a season and a half so they must be bloody stupid to moan about the way the team were performing.

Fray Bentos, he isn't an Arsenal fan he is a knob that keeps signing up to EvoWeb every few months and acting like a knob, then finally after stirring up lots of crap from people that don't know better he gets banned.

Glad I read this. Won't bother replying to him again.

Wow what is this about?? You have been going mad in every thread now about someone and I have just worked out its me!!

YOu're obsessed, just ignore my posts about Wenger if you dont like them :BLINK:

We don't know where the problem lies.
Is it Rodgers who sanctioned these signings or was it FSG who were unable to raise the wages to get better players.

The problem is with either Rodgers or FSG.
Rodgers said they tried for better players, and it seems like FSG have said no due to wages/age, etc....

In the end, Liverpool have lost a great chance of re-establishing themselves in the Premier league
and in the CL by this summer's transfer window.

I like this article how Carragher puts it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...red-chance-knock-Manchester-United-perch.html

Without going overly into detail you pulled a Spurs, which is worse than what Spurs did because you had the hindsight of seeing how that worked out for them.

Football is hyper-fickle these days.

Win on Sunday and you're 3 pts behind Utd, who are favourites for 3rd. Lose and it doesn't really change anything because a few weeks is a long time in football. We were 'in crisis' and Pellegrini was going to get the sack. Now, not so much.

Couple of wins and LFC are capable of getting 4th. Getting Sturridge back and/or signing a decent goalscorer in Jan (eg. Bony) would make it easier of course.

You made the mistake of thinking you'd won the league too soon and it's be a mistake to think you've blown your season in the first week of December

it isn´t about where we are in table, but how we play... this season we are shite, so for future of our campaing i pray we turn around and start performing...

it is about points now..last season we were allowed to play good football for eyes as well with best striker in world at that time....this year we have no strikers at all...with all respect to Lambert... Borini is not played by Rodgers so it is like he isn´t even there at all anyway.

"I think the message from me is clear: I don't think there would be anyone better to do the job here"
guess who said that, that's right Brendan Rodgers

I agree with Pipa, it's not the fact that we can get a few more points here and there,
the football has been terrible.
Even in his first season he had got us to play some good football even though we were struggling.

He relies on a lot of pace and movement up front so it is baffling to me why we signed Lambert
and Balotelli who are not the type of players that suit his philosophy.

If we get Sturridge back from injury we may have a chance of recovering, otherwise I can't see us getting in the top-4 because Arsenal and United will take the top-4 given that they have better attacking players.

it is also the strategy of our owners to buy potential players and players like Lambert who can play right now, but are cheap...we end up with potential players who will struggle like Markovic etc..only few Rodgers transfers were good..

our scouts need to improve...we can´t afford TOP players even if we play CL, as we could see in summer, being linked with top players who just don´t want to move to us... we need to build stars from unknow or potential players who are CHEAP, not spunk 20 milions on some overhyped players and then being in this situation we are now if they fail...

I hope you guys get Odegarrd and he doesn't go to Bayren or Real where he will get very little PT. I read that his talent level is so high that he could play in the PL right now and he's not even 16 yet! I think one of Toure brothers spoke highly about him

Hmmm, interesting team. No strikers, no Mignolet, a lot of attacking midfielders. Guess the team will look great around the Utd box....shame about the rest of the pitch.

I was going to write that Liverpool have had a good start but you know a single defensive f&@k up would make it pointless. But I decided not to as I didn't want be too negative...

At 1-0 I fancy you to still go on and get something as they look the worst top3/4 team I can remember.

Linesman doesn't do his job tho and the game looks over now.

linesmen are human beings tho. I think the incident in mata's goal was an extreme situation. football blatantly needs the support of technology, at least for this kind of calls.

The game is really odd, Liverpool are the better team but between De Gea and Utd's attack and Liverpools lack of an attack makes it a very one sided score. Could easily be 3-3 or 3-4 for Liverpool. But at the same time Utd dont even need to be good because 3 or 4 attacks result in 3 goals for them.

Both teams are terrible though.

Lovren is the worst defender i seen in LFC, worse than Konchesky ffs.

we created chances today, but have seriously nobody to finish, and with defence like that, IF Rodgers doesn´t fix it asap, he will get the sack for it.... it is just laughable...

De Gea was phenomenal again for United... he is the best in world for me atm.

The annoying part about the defense isnt that the mistakes or goals come from an attacking lineup or style but from pathetic defending. Valencia nutmegging Moreno and leaving two players for dead....yes thats Valencia and for dead in the same sentence. 2nd goal is clearly offside so cant do much about that. 3rd goal is Lovren doing.....well who the f&@k knows.

And Rodgers is responsible for that, as he is for making Mignolet so nervous and lacking in confidence.

Does anyone know how many consecutive games has had the same defense for Liverpool? It seems like there are different defenders every single match.

Back
Top Bottom