Liverpool Thread

Balotelli has bean so poor , he doesn't deserve to next games , also chance at 2-2 he had and what he does its try to score a spectacular its not that we were winning 5-0 ffs we were 2-2 u cant joke....

also Mignolet its hopeless , we need to replace him asap

anyway this was predictable by me , I expect a very good game vs Real and maybe a win.

Oh god, the Real match is going to be terrible. 4-0 for Real. I really cant see Liverpool getting anything. Attacking they are poor without Sturridge and the defence....well the conceded two against QPR.

There was a moment at 1-0 when Sterling had the ball on the left and cut inside towards the penalty area and played a clever ball into space where the striker (Sturridge or Suarez) would have been to have a great chance to get a shot away or break up the two CB's in the middle to create extra space for a pass to Henderson or whoever. Balotelli was the player being lightly marked by the two CB's and he didn't move...

That summed it up for me. To balance it out a bit, Balotelli would have been on the end of atleast one of the own goals for a tap-in and caused the confusion for Dunne for the 1st. So he is helping, albeit in a kinda pathetic way.

I still think the Spurs match shows the potential he has (where Sterling and Sturridge running off him were deadly), but it's up to Rodgers to figure this out. Hopefully with Allen getting back and Coutinho showing his quality again a 2 striker system can help.

No point in the pundits or anyone blaming Balotelli. We all knew that he's not a great striker.
Rodgers knows that he is not a replacement for Sturridge or Suarez.
The simple fact is that we have not replaced Suarez, and Sturridge is way too injury prone.

But this is exactly the kind of game that Balotelli could actually score given that nobody
expects anything from him.
I hope he scores, just to shut up all his critics, because it's unfair to expect him to be like
Suarez when he clearly never was that kind of player.

I'm sure he will play much better when he plays with a striking partner, he even said it himself last week that he prefers being behind the striker or next to another striker. He's pretty good at setting players up, but he's no lone striker. A huge mistake Milan made, and now looks like Rodgers is making.

I'm sure he will play much better when he plays with a striking partner, he even said it himself last week that he prefers being behind the striker or next to another striker. He's pretty good at setting players up, but he's no lone striker. A huge mistake Milan made, and now looks like Rodgers is making.

Maybe we should play Balotelli and Sterling up front with Coutinho just behind them.
A midfield of Gerrard-Hendo-Allen to cover the defense
Moreno and Manquillo bombing down the wings..

If all fit today I would play like these and hope for the best:

Mignolet
Manquillo----Skrtel-----Sakho---Moreno
------------Gerrard--------------
----Henderson-----Can---------
------------Allen--------------
-------Sterling--Balotelli----

if it is official, i´m relieved...he needs to stay and play, imo he is better than Lovren, but not better than Skrtel, in terms of stability... i agree Skrtel - Sakho would need to develop, rather than Lovren - Sakho... still think signing Lovren for that money was a mistake.

yes its from official , my friend is at anfield today , he got a special gift from Sakho

250308_10204160162217479_2010448645800861936_n.jpg

if it is official, i´m relieved...he needs to stay and play, imo he is better than Lovren, but not better than Skrtel, in terms of stability... i agree Skrtel - Sakho would need to develop, rather than Lovren - Sakho... still think signing Lovren for that money was a mistake.
Lovren signing was ridiculous. I hope it was just a whim of Rodgers and the scouts and the science guys weren't on board with it. He was a clear case of a player having a good year off. He was poor for years at Lyon, and now he is just regressing to the mean. Someone should have known better. He looks nothing like a 20M defender.

Talksports radio Liverpool(supporters) are having a slag fest on Mario! for exchanging tops w/ Pepe at the half. Now, they turned on Rodgers :SNACK:

Back
Top Bottom