Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

It has the potential to be the tie of the round as its 2 quality teams, and at 2-1 the game is in balance. Dont really mind mind who wins, just want to see a good open game, and fans of both teams behaving in a respectful and proper manner.

juventus11 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Im gonna watch the Pre-Match....... well Forza Juve. And I hope we dont cause any trouble to your fans. :(

Forza Juve.
For once, I agree with you, juventus11. :mrgreen:

Good luck to Liverpool. Hope they squeak by and face Chelsea. Chelsea and AC Milan in the final.

Got a feeling you're right Siroco. Though if we win tonight, I feel we'd have a chance against Chelsea. How lucky have they been against us this season? Still, AC Milan are a class above anybody imo this year.

Just seen the team and it is indeed Biscan and Alonso in the centre of midifeld, Baros and Garcia up front.

So it looks like we are going 442, that can only be a good sign

crayon said:
Got a feeling you're right Siroco. Though if we win tonight, I feel we'd have a chance against Chelsea. How lucky have they been against us this season? Still, AC Milan are a class above anybody imo this year.

Chelsea's extremely good fortune, deserved or not, has gotta run out sooner or later, right?

Great.....and Dudek in goal. Don't want to frighten the kid to death, it seems.

Siroco said:
Chelsea's extremely good fortune, deserved or not, has gotta run out sooner or later, right?
People used to say that about us during the 70's and 80's...for around 10/15 years! :mrgreen:

in about Half An Hour.. It will start.......

Forza Juve.

Darn it... 0-0 First half.... Zambrotta showed good stuff...

Well see ya lads later.

Forza juve.

Only 30 mins left.....looking good for it so far. Come on Baros, make the right decision to shoot or pass!

emerson and zambrotta should have been sent off

go liverpool, looking good but i fear juve will manage to score a jammy gol

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time its an all english semi in the champions league! Great game liverpool! Rafa got everything right! I was upset when Baros missed that gloriuos chance but who cares!

Fucking great result boys!!!! Amazing stuff. I was sooo tense :lol:

I'm really fucked as to who to support in the Semi's now! :lmao:

But I wouldn't have it any other way!

<--- (DANWIN) *Reasonably Happy*

Hope everyone gets home safe.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolutley immence performance tonight, every player out there was a hero

just hope the lads out there come home safe

Last edited:

Good job mates, for now Im rooting for you guys... Lyon out:(....

Go Liverpool... For now.:(

Forza Juve.

Good job you guys beat Chelsea.

Fucking awesome, brilliant show by the lads. Benitez has masterminded yet anothe European victory! Roll on the russians!

Back
Top Bottom