Liverpool Thread

Sanchez according to BR didn`t go there because Liverpool is a shithole? lol
The thing is when your rich you can fly to any city 'effortlessly' he`s not even married . Wenger accepts that when players chose Liverpool it was their preference...end of. I don`t blame BR he feels he has to appease the faithful. A man w/ no balls!

we need defenders...Isco would be fantastic signing but...we realy need to buy some top class CB, who can be a leader of the defence...

and perhaps another GK...depends on if we keep Reina or not...

We are linked with Loic Remy, for 8m it is cheap, compared to the 25m for Lallana and 20m for Markovic.

This guy has bags of pace and skill. Can play right or left wing or as main striker.
He has experience in French Ligue, and has proven it in the EPL as well.

we need defenders...Isco would be fantastic signing but...we realy need to buy some top class CB, who can be a leader of the defence...

and perhaps another GK...depends on if we keep Reina or not...

I'd put Reina back between the sticks.

Not convinced with Mignolet at all

Lallana had to be expensive.... i read many stupid posts about Kroos being cheaper, but those people will or won´t realise the price for a player has some other things behind on what it depends.... realy stupid comments everywhere..about the club paying to much..etc.

Remy would be nice, but again..hope we will sign top defenders asap.

Lallana is ridiculously expensive, but that is what you get for English players for some reason, inferior quality in most parts and 4 times the price.

but what does it matter what others say, if he performs well for you and you win something next year then the cost is justified.

It is a gamble I think on a player that played well in a mid table team, has no experience of Champions league football and a handful of international caps, but sometimes you have to take that gamble.

Remy to LFC is done, apparently only for £8 million.. would be a great deal, considering rumors about Sunderland willing to pay 14 milion for Borini... i find it hard to believe.

Remy is a great buy but his wages reminds me of Joe Cole almost join Arsenal lol
All journos were saying we were not going to offer the 70k-80k he wanted.
So, if it is really done, then he must have accepted to a) take a pay cut b) agree that a considerable percent of his wages are going to be attached to performance.
Personally, I think it is an amazing business.

All journos were saying we were not going to offer the 70k-80k he wanted.
So, if it is really done, then he must have accepted to a) take a pay cut b) agree that a considerable percent of his wages are going to be attached to performance.
Personally, I think it is an amazing business.

Think Borini was molded perfectly already for S'land 14m is not a gamble. I wanted Remy at Arsenal ,but I hope he does well for Liverpool. I can`t wait to hear BR dig at Arsenal :COOL:

Borini 14m is great business....he is not suited to a wide role, and has to be the central striker to be effective.
Hope we get Remy, Lovren and a good left-back.
Add Isco to that list and we are all set :)

Remy is a good signing if he can stay fit. 0.6 goals per game at NU. Given it's only 8m it won't really matter if he's injured a lot (My younger self never thought he'd say that. I remember when people were predicting the first 10m player... never thought it'd happen and yet 10m is the new 1m)

I was just going to write that IMO Remy is a massive overrated player...a litle bit like Papis Cissé...he will never be as good as he was with Newcastle last season...imo this is wasted money.

Of course it wouldn't be the first time i got it all wrong...

So Borini confirmed for 14mil. With him and Assaidi Liverpool are becoming Chelsea-esque. Buy young player, give him 1 season, then loan for season and sell with profit.

hope Can injury will be only a light one...

nice game by the youngsters...Ibe can be great for us.. he´s already better than Borini imo.

he is great..physically and mentaly imo... he is well build for his age and was responsible for our last 3 goals... direct assists. he will be good imo.

Back
Top Bottom