Liverpool Thread

i worry about our defence more than attack...

we need to sort our defence first..

top CB to partner Sakho and a top LB are essential.

I'm not worried about defence tbh i think we will do fine this year in defence , enrique is back and he's good as LB
, I'm worried about striker , 19.5m£ are rumors for Bony who isnt hood for Liverpool even if he com as free transfer , Mandzukic was sold for 22m€ we should have gone for him and not Bony's ffs

Luis Suarez today issued the following statement to the club's official website, Liverpoolfc.com.

"It is with a heavy heart that I leave Liverpool for a new life and new challenges in Spain. Both me and my family have fallen in love with this club and with the city.

"But most of all I have fallen in love with the incredible fans. You have always supported me and we, as a family, will never forget it, we will always be Liverpool supporters.

"I hope you can all understand why I have made this decision. This club did all they could to get me to stay, but playing and living in Spain, where my wife's family live, is a lifelong dream and ambition. I believe now the timing is right.

"I wish Brendan Rodgers and the team well for the future. The club is in great hands and I'm sure will be successful again next season.

"I am very proud I have played my part in helping to return Liverpool to the elite of the Premier League and in particular back into the Champions League.

"Thank you again for some great moments and memories. You'll Never Walk Alone."

:((

That's respectful , better what Robin did to Arsenal. A letter why Arsenal aren't moving forward n he will lol

Alexis Sanchez has already completed Liverpool transfer, says Phil Thompson
Sanchez doesn’t know what he’s missing by not joining Liverpool,’ he told Sky Sports News.‘The passion, power and worldwide recognition of Liverpool is strong.’

:FAIL:

Last edited:
BsQ_MrVCQAAfpJE.png

burn!

Arsenal some how got the best deal. When Bale went to RM and now, Suarez going to Barcelona ....How we get the player(s) to weaken our fellow rivals is just brilliant!

match point \0/

RM: Higi?
Arsenal:Ozil
RM: He`s not for sale
Arsenal: Higi...let me think
RM: he-llo?
ARsenal:Ozil!..Do you want Bale or not?
RM:OK!

Barca: Arsenal we need money ...want Cesc?
Arsenal: Nah we did that already ...bye
Braca: wait! I'll suck your dick...meh!
Arsenal: Look, Do you want Suarez or not?
Barca:anything...!
Arsenal: Sanchez will probably do.

Last edited:
Arsenal some how got the best deal. When Bale went to RM and now, Suarez going to Barcelona ....How we get the player(s) to weaken our fellow rivals is just brilliant!

match point \0/

RM: Higi?
Arsenal:Ozil
RM: He`s not for sale
Arsenal: Higi...let me think
RM: he-llo?
ARsenal:Ozil!..Do you want Bale or not?
RM:OK!

Barca: Arsenal we need money ...want Cesc?
Arsenal: Nah we did that already ...bye
Braca: wait! I'll suck your dick...meh!
Arsenal: Look, Do you want Suarez or not?
Barca:anything...!
Arsenal: Sanchez will probably do.

42m € for Alexis hahahaha, epic fail from Arsenal...

In Barcelona all people is happy for this. 42 millions!!! Unbeliavle.

:WORSHIP:

Re: The Liverpool Threads

Well. I know at least one Barcelona fan who doesn't agree with you at all.
Sánchez is a great player.

Koolaje, i thought the use of the word "eat" in a conversation regarding Suarez was rather funny. Sorry if i offended you. Never meant that.

I can see why you are devastated, he is one of the very best players of the world, but is he worth all the trouble. Liverpool will do good without him...

You bought a player that can`t be presented. You needed to photoshop him in a barca shirt!

http://instagram.com/p/qUmTOrQH_l/ :BOP:
Sanchez is 25 :)) Suarez is 28 :SMUG:

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
Suárez: cláusula era de €100m. El FCB ha pagado €81. La venta de Alexis (€34.6+3 en objetivos) lo hace más barato

Last edited:
Sanchez is world class, Barca will miss him the same way Real will miss Di Maria if they let him go..

hopefully not to United :(

So you randomly decided to believe the sources that lied last year about Neymar's fee and not literally every source in the UK that says it is 75M £ ?

Sky Sports were reporting it as 64M, they've now changed it too "up to £75M". BBC also going with that figure, great fee.

on transfermarkt it's €81m (~£64m). "up to" may mean "with bonuses", like if they win CL, if Suarez doesn't bite until the season end etc.

Yeah I presume Barcelona are paying 64M and then based on appearances, goals and trophies it would jump to 75M.

Back
Top Bottom