Liverpool Thread

love this picture and the comment in facebook:

Someone tell Alexis Sanchez how many of these Arsenal have won!!!!

we haven`t won it obviously ...does that really matter? He doesn`t want to go to Liverpool ,nor Arsenal really tbh. He just doesn`t like being a barging chip to a deal. Why does Liverpool fans live in this history bubble sound like those Ranger supporters. Arsenal earns in the billions while Liverpool earns in the millions... how silly will that debate would be? Although it`s a fact! don`t think players look at any of that. I hope Sanchez does join Liverpool...I will either laugh or cry at the end of the season...:SMUG:

we haven`t won it obviously ...does that really matter? He doesn`t want to go to Liverpool ,nor Arsenal really tbh. He just doesn`t like being a barging chip to a deal. Why does Liverpool fans live in this history bubble sound like those Ranger supporters.
because the trophy´s are what defines the club and it´s greatness, we add great football to that next season in CL i´m sure.

Arsenal earns in the billions while Liverpool earns in the millions... how silly will that debate would be? Although it`s a fact! don`t think players look at any of that. I hope Sanchez does join Liverpool...I will either laugh or cry at the end of the season...:SMUG:

realy?

we haven`t won it obviously ...does that really matter? He doesn`t want to go to Liverpool ,nor Arsenal really tbh. He just doesn`t like being a barging chip to a deal. Why does Liverpool fans live in this history bubble sound like those Ranger supporters. Arsenal earns in the billions while Liverpool earns in the millions... how silly will that debate would be? Although it`s a fact! don`t think players look at any of that. I hope Sanchez does join Liverpool...I will either laugh or cry at the end of the season...:SMUG:

its a silly comment really....

thats like posting a picture of arsenals special Prem League trophy for the unbeaten season and saying "have lfc got one of these"

Players don't give a shit about history, if that's case players may aswell go play for Nottingham Forest in the Championship, they have two Champions League titles too. It's clear that Sanchez feels degraded by being a bargaining chip, which is why he doesn't why he doesn't want to go to Liverpool. Liverpool could have won 20 Champions League titles and he still wouldn't want to go there if he is part of the Suarez deal.

I don't trust the whole "Shaqiri is almost a done deal" thing going on in the media. I will be over the moon if we get him, but the potential for it to go to shit is still around. I reckon, in today's media it's enough for one enthusiastic reporter to say it's almost done for pretty much every other reporter to just repeat what the first one said.

Kosovo Reds posted this yesterday, its official LFC Supporters for Kosovo and usally they dont post rumors or anything , its not that kind of page... p.s since Shaqiri com from Kosovo and he has family here and usually com for holiday very often this rumor might be from some near cousin or someone related to his family!

According to our sources, Xherdan Shaqiri will 100% become Liverpool FC player! Just the matter of time (days/week) #YNWA

Players don't give a shit about history, if that's case players may aswell go play for Nottingham Forest in the Championship, they have two Champions League titles too. It's clear that Sanchez feels degraded by being a bargaining chip, which is why he doesn't why he doesn't want to go to Liverpool. Liverpool could have won 20 Champions League titles and he still wouldn't want to go there if he is part of the Suarez deal.

but he was talking about fans and club, they do give a damn about history, becouse that´s the thing that defines the club obviously... Notthingham has better Europe record than Arsenal, or even Aberdeen... that will never be forgotten. And the fans will forever be proud on that.. as any fan will be on any trophy..

Of course fans will be proud but it all comes down to money and prospect of playing Champions League football. Why else do players join the new sugardaddy teams? Players don't have bonds with teams so history really doesn't matter for many players.

Of course fans will be proud but it all comes down to money and prospect of playing Champions League football. Why else do players join the new sugardaddy teams? Players don't have bonds with teams so history really doesn't matter for many players.

Ths.

Players with WC medals, Champs League medals, Championship medals in different countries, even diff continents didnt join Man City cos of the clubs "history"

that´s true, after all it´s their job..but it must be damn impressive to see this in your first day...

76668523_0a0aa7804e.jpg

I wasn't trying to discard Manchester City's history, City is an historic club with or without lists of trophies. I'm just saying that if player cared that much about history and not money, teams like Nottingham Forest and Aston Villa would still be worldbeaters...

I don't disagree. Clearly, the likes of Aguero joined City for money (and the chance to win things).

Just objecting to the use of quotation marks.

Anyway, don't mind me, I'm enjoying you gooners and pool fans fighting over Sanchez. I'm just sitting here quietly hoping we sneak in and whisk him off to Manchester whilst you're at it :P

i don´t fight about Sanchez..i rather keep Suarez or recieve full money..i have confidence in Rodgers and i don´t want a player that don´t want to join or is forced to join...i doubt Rodgers would go after Sanchez knowing he doesn´t want to join.

We better buy Shaqiri and Sanchez because we are gonna need them. Who the hell is making the shots towards our defensive targets ? 20M for Lovren ? 10M for Bertrand ? We just came back to the CL after 5 years and these are the defenders we aim ?

that´s true, after all it´s their job..but it must be damn impressive to see this in your first day...

76668523_0a0aa7804e.jpg

What`s wrong with Arsenal`s theirs in camo

emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475_display_image.jpg

Im sure when Ozil came to Arsenal he was like? "No! seriously this is the stadium?:YAWN: Its cute...." Today, he`s all about Arsenal, even doing childish shit on twitter(sending message to teammates)
congrats to @_OlivierGiroud_ for this great goal & assist! wonderful arsenal-power! #FRA #SUI #WorldCup #Brasil2014

they've told me in London that you're an Arsenal-legend. therefore I say: happy birthday, Monsieur Vieira @OfficialVieira #AFC

looking forward to seeing you again #GER #FRA - #Koscielny, @_OlivierGiroud_, @Sagnaofficial, @raphaelvarane, @Benzema #AFC #RealMadrid

So, as you can see he`s all about everything Arsenal. 3 days before joining Arsenal he gave an interview and said " Im staying and very happy to start the season"
So , FAns of all clubs! I don`t give a flying nut fuck , if they don`t want to join our clubs... they will love it once they give it a chance...shit! kidnapped ,blind fold and drug them if you have too. You wont love it today ,but you going to learn to love it tomorrow. Sry for any hardcore fans...Im married and been going to places for years w/o my approval :SMUG:

We better buy Shaqiri and Sanchez because we are gonna need them. Who the hell is making the shots towards our defensive targets ? 20M for Lovren ? 10M for Bertrand ? We just came back to the CL after 5 years and these are the defenders we aim ?

Lovren is a very good defender and I think he'd be a good signing for Liverpool, although £20m does seem excessive. He's pretty young (24/25) and has looked very good already in the PL last year. Bertrand isn't too bad I remember him playing well in the CL final a few years ago but at more or less the same age as Lovren he's not really a "youth prospect" any more - either way he would be a good option to have in the squad. Buying those two players isn't a bad decisions but I do agree that £30m for the pair is a bit too much.

Spurs are also after Lovren.
According to the Guardian, Liverpool are in for Huntelaar as a repmacement for Suarez.

Spurs are also after Lovren.
According to the Guardian, Liverpool are in for Huntelaar as a repmacement for Suarez.
That's not according to TheGuardian. The Rumour Mill of theguardian is just a compilation of all the bullshit that is said in sources like metro, dailymail, dailystart, thesun, etc and they put it in a funny way.
Liverpool is not after Huntelaar.

About Lovren, I don't think he is better than Sakho or Skrtel. He just had very good six months in Southamption. I remember him being pretty much awful at Lyon.
And Bertrand, I don't think he is better than Flanagan, and I don't even like Flanagan.
Bizarre signings for that kind of money.

That's not according to TheGuardian. The Rumour Mill of theguardian is just a compilation of all the bullshit that is said in sources like metro, dailymail, dailystart, thesun, etc and they put it in a funny way.
Liverpool is not after Huntelaar.

About Lovren, I don't think he is better than Sakho or Skrtel. He just had very good six months in Southamption. I remember him being pretty much awful at Lyon.
And Bertrand, I don't think he is better than Flanagan, and I don't even like Flanagan.
Bizarre signings for that kind of money.

this. that´s the reason he moved to Southampton anyway...

don´t want Lovren, he´s not better than any of our CB at the club.. i rather give Coates a chance than sign Lovren.

It's really sad how Coates isn't given a chance. He was immense at the Copa América in 2011.

Coates had a long term injury and after that he was loaned to Nacional in Uruguay..he will get chance in pre season imo..

rumors about Barcelona offering 75 mil. euro... with Suarez signing 5 year contract.

if we agree on this, i stop supporting the club untill our owners or ayre are out.

rumors about Barcelona offering 75 mil. euro... with Suarez signing 5 year contract.

if we agree on this, i stop supporting the club untill our owners or ayre are out.

Player wants to leave. Has break clause in contract. Team he'd like to go to meets clause.

What are the owners supposed to do about it?

75m sounds right to me. He's not as good as Ronaldo, wants to leave and will miss a chunk of next season (and if form is anything to go by, will miss parts of every season).

The Bale fee was just a big swinging dick move by Real Madrid. This will make Suarez the third most expensive player in history. That's not too bad. You'll make almost a 50m profit on him.

:LOL:

Why?! 60M is a perfectly good fee, he's not Ronaldo by a country mile and Bale/Neymar are younger talents with years still on the clock.

Suarez slapped that sale tag on his own ass, but granted, with Sanchez probably not coming to Liverpool it will be very tough to find anything to come close to replacing him, for that money.

Back
Top Bottom