Liverpool Thread

how can suarez move? aint barcelona banned from signing players because of their illegal signing of neymar and that?:THINK:

anyway with lallana and maybe other signings i dont think you gonna miss suarez that much if he does move on.

Sorry meant who was that new signing. Presumably a youth prospect?

yh Arsenal sign a kid from West Ham. I dont think no one cares to mention it. He`ll be send to the polish room to prep and sell haha!

Liverpool fans post every fly that lands on the wall. :SMUG:

?

Were not in the Champions League, no chance of us facing Barcelona.

Thanks but unless you're blind we still have in under contract for 4 more years, so he'll meet you next year. We have the same reason why that legendary club that has Messi and Neymar wants to buy him. Agree to disagree.

Haha, I know i always wait for the stats posts with a wallpaper in the background of the player then comparing how many kicks of the ball he had in a 30minute period which was much more than Messi, therefore he must be better than messi etc

:LOL: it was more coz I really don't know who is he and how good can be if Spurs let him go like that ? since when we start collecting spurs "trash" :LOL:

no idea who guy is but anyway waiting for some real deals, many reports are saying that Shaqiri is LFC player , just metter of days to be official!

Haha, I know i always wait for the stats posts with a wallpaper in the background of the player then comparing how many kicks of the ball he had in a 30minute period which was much more than Messi, therefore he must be better than messi etc

Bit unfair. Photoshop is brand new in Liverpool...

Barca offering 70+ million.....looks like this will get wrapped up soon.

We sold Ian Rush, won the double in 1988
We sold Michael Owen, won the CL in 2005
We sold Torres, won the Carling Cup in 2012 ...LOL

We sell Suarez, win the EPL !!....I believe we wil win....#USA

Barca offering 70+ million.....looks like this will get wrapped up soon.

We sold Ian Rush, won the double in 1988
We sold Michael Owen, won the CL in 2005
We sold Torres, won the Carling Cup in 2012 ...LOL

We sell Suarez, win the EPL !!....I believe we wil win....#USA

You can't use that chant ... Anyhow , while I agree Sanchez is a good player Liverpool still has a chance imo to get him. Why hasn't no one bother to get Griesman?

I think this Arsenal is favorite to sign Sanchez is shit. We IMO have all the cards.
We must have made it clear today that we are not selling them Suarez so that they can offload Sanchez to a main rival. I'm confident we are going to end with Alexis and one of Markovic or Shaqiri.

Having all the cards is selling the player for the amount you want. I think only Spurs are concern w/ what transfers goes to Arsenal. I think if it's really true Arsenal submitted a bid , I'm sure Barça didn't pay Arsenal's % from Fabregas transfer to Chelsea . Who really knows what's happening ... Wenger spoke to Sanchez's agent while in Brasil (rumored) while Rodger is probably phoning him through a translator .

I heard Huntelaar / Mario is on the cards to replace Suarez. I think Sanchez is waiting for ManCity to phone in personally. Having a Countrymen as a boss and the best squad filled w/ SouthAmericans mmmm?
Arsenal sold RVP n they wanted Chicharito as part of the deal. Vermaelen is going to Mutd , it's business not a trade show. So , don't think it's a Sanchez or nothing kind of a deal. Liverpool has stability nothing like Spurs they rid everyone and brought loads w/o stability and they still finished good. Mutd good players no stability.... Stability is essential something Liverpool has who knows Lambert might score 18 goals this season as a super sub.

Last edited:
Having all the cards is selling the player for the amount you want. I think only Spurs are concern w/ what transfers goes to Arsenal. I think if it's really true Arsenal submitted a bid , I'm sure Barça didn't pay Arsenal's % from Fabregas transfer to Chelsea . Who really knows what's happening ... Wenger spoke to Sanchez's agent while in Brasil (rumored) while Rodger is probably phoning him through a translator .

I heard Huntelaar / Mario is on the cards to replace Suarez. I think Sanchez is waiting for ManCity to phone in personally. Having a Countrymen as a boss and the best squad filled w/ SouthAmericans mmmm?
Arsenal sold RVP n they wanted Chicharito as part of the deal. Vermaelen is going to Mutd , it's business not a trade show. So , don't think it's a Sanchez or nothing kind of a deal. Liverpool has stability nothing like Spurs they rid everyone and brought loads w/o stability and they still finished good. Mutd good players no stability.... Stability is essential something Liverpool has who knows Lambert might score 18 goals this season as a super sub.

Rodgers speaks spanish FYI. :))

I don't trust the whole "Shaqiri is almost a done deal" thing going on in the media. I will be over the moon if we get him, but the potential for it to go to shit is still around. I reckon, in today's media it's enough for one enthusiastic reporter to say it's almost done for pretty much every other reporter to just repeat what the first one said.

I think this Arsenal is favorite to sign Sanchez is shit. We IMO have all the cards.
We must have made it clear today that we are not selling them Suarez so that they can offload Sanchez to a main rival. I'm confident we are going to end with Alexis and one of Markovic or Shaqiri.

It's being reported that Alexis doesn't want to be part of the Suarez deal, but not in particular that Arsenal are favourites. It's logical to think though because Arsenal is the team to show the most interest in him and thus Alexis to Arsenal seems more likely to happen because I don't think Barcelona won't sell Alexis to Liverpool without Suarez going the other way.

Sanchez is just such a perfect deal for Liverpool because Suarez shirt owners just to buy a couple of new letters for the back, turn the u upside down and switch with the a, get a c and a h instead of the r and you are sorted!

I still don't understand why Barca seemingly are willing to let Sanchez go?

He's a fantastic player! There's no way we'll get him

I rather have Di Maria! I understand why Liverpool w'd want him , but Suarez is such a finish product. Any player is going to underachieve to Suarez. No blow is easier to take at least He's plying his trade outside of U.K.

I still don't understand why Barca seemingly are willing to let Sanchez go?

He's a fantastic player! There's no way we'll get him

He needs to be sold or traded so Barcelona can fund Suarez. I think it's actually plausible that Liverpool will reject Barcelona's bids for Suarez and then Barcelona end up keeping Sanchez.

At least Barca aren`t using their players to comment about Suarez..." is deeply needed blah blah"

Im really puzzle they sold Fabregas at(27). They`ll sell Song too! do they really want to sell to Arsenal ? they must felt suckered :) :SMUG:

10462583_10152660226547573_2648124254672072473_n.jpg

love this picture and the comment in facebook:

Someone tell Alexis Sanchez how many of these Arsenal have won!!!!

Back
Top Bottom