Liverpool Thread

Barcelona want Sanchez + £24 mil. i think we can go higher than that, as we value suarez at £80 mil. If it drags, it will be even more difficult for Barcelona imo.

Suarez post WC is valued at £20 mill :P

Not really joking though, the average time spent suspended last few seasons makes his value decrease substantially.

Last edited:
Sánchez alone is worth €50 million, IMO.

Barça are crazy to let him go. Suárez is 27 and how well he will bow down to king Messi, losing all the atention. Sánchez will only keep improving and with the money they saved they could get a world class CB.

Great deal for LFC, if true.

Sanchez rejected us apparently.. he want´s Arsenal.

about Suarez value, you know you have to add also value of merchandise for the club and not to mention he is top quality no matter what..i heard a good point about him being almost ALWAYS injury free, all that fucks him up are his incidents...so you can realy compare it as if he was injured..wich top players are...look at Falcao, his price is still high despite him being injured...Suarez doesn´t get injured, and if he does, his recovery is fast..as we seen lately..

he won´t be sold under price, no chance from LFC to sell him for less than he is worth... we might as well keep him for another year of CL... the revenue of possible success might benefit the club anyway.

Spanish papers are reporting Alexis doesn't want to go to Liverpool, so Barcelona are now only offering Pedro, Tello or Song + cash (depending on which player LFC pick).

About Cuadrado, you could have tried to get him for the amount you're paying for Lallana + some extra money. If you swooped early you might have got him before Barcelona or Bayern (both are in talks now)

I'm starting to feel for Southampton, we have Lambert, probably Lallana and perhaps Lovren - Shaw has gone to United plus maybe some deals I haven't heard about, they will have a nice wad of cash for sure but their squad will be a smoking wreckage which they'll have to build from scratch.

I hate to see a dark horse team coming up and playing great football and instantly just be raided of all its best players. Don't really care if it's us or someone else.

i don´t watch Barcelona enough to say he´s as good..but he´s younger, top class talent who could replace him... to take some money as well would be great..

but i have my doubts about Sanchez wanting to sign for an english team or to swap city like Barcelona for Liverpool..you have to take those things in account + there are top CL teams in line for his signature as well...

i think therefore the club should think twice about selling Suarez, because even if we get crazy money for him, we should look what happend with Tottenham after they sold Bale...

players like Suarez are much more worthy for their clubs as they are players people buy ticket´s to watch, or switch tv to watch etc....his real price is much more biger than 100 mil for this club.. he is the image of the club, best player in country. and one of the best in pl history tbf.
Image of your club? Lol many Liverpool fans I speak to don't want that scum in their club.

You don't have Suarez for the image of your club lol his in your club to score goals.

And bite people once a year.

Fabregas and song would have also convinced Sanchez that arsenal is the place to be. Especially Fabregas who begged Wenger to take him back. Also he will hang out with Fabregas too as Fabregas is back in London.

All arsenal need to do is cough up 40m and around 120k salary and his practically ours.

I don't see Liverpool selling Suarez at a dramatically reduced price. They'd rather take a chance with his behavior and keep him on. Maybe he'll have a clean season like last year, price will move up, Real and Barca will always be interested anyway.

Last edited:
If he chooses to go there instead of Liverpool, then it's the attraction of London, and a few Spaniards there (Cazorla, Arteta)

I wish he would come to Liverpool, he would definitely be more worth than Lallana and Markovic....can't believe we are spending that kind of money on two unproven players.
Have you seen a bit of Markovic though ? The potential is immense. 20/25M is lots of money, but that's what potential world class players are worth in this crazy market that football is.

Markovic will be an amazing player. For sure. But I think he still does not have the physical levels to play in the EPL, especially in terms of stamina. He sometimes turn off to much in games. He needs to remain in Benfica one more year to fully develop his game. But the way he runs at full speed with the ball clued to his foot (à la Robben) we would be perfect for the way that Rodgers plays his teams.

Yeah, agree. I think that the strategy is going to be to buy him now to secure him and because we are going to have Suarez money and gradually introduce him to the PL and to the team.
That 's what impressed me most too. The control he has of the ball at full speed is unreal. It 's just like Messi or Robben.

Yeah, agree. I think that the strategy is going to be to buy him now to secure him and because we are going to have Suarez money and gradually introduce him to the PL and to the team.
That 's what impressed me most too. The control he has of the ball at full speed is unreal. It 's just like Messi or Robben.

If that's the idea is a good one. I doubt he would made a consist impact on the first year. But you guys maybe would snatc him up before the big sharks came lurking,

I suspect Liverpool did not accept the Sanchez+25m bid for Suarez. They probably want Sanchez + 40~50m,
so then Alexis moves on to Arsenal who'll probably pay 35-40m for him.

Suarez will stay at Liverpool, unless we get the right transfer fee.
Good business by FSG.
There is no need to be bullied into selling Suarez. Let Barca come back with a better price.

I suspect Liverpool did not accept the Sanchez+25m bid for Suarez. They probably want Sanchez + 40~50m,

Good business by FSG.
There is no need to be bullied into selling Suarez. Let Barca come back with a better price.

Arsenal after Sanchez? Don't be so sure...Arsenal isn't doing any business until 30th of July bargain week lol I can't see Sanchez coming we got Theo!

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel for Southampton, we have Lambert, probably Lallana and perhaps Lovren - Shaw has gone to United plus maybe some deals I haven't heard about, they will have a nice wad of cash for sure but their squad will be a smoking wreckage which they'll have to build from scratch.

I hate to see a dark horse team coming up and playing great football and instantly just be raided of all its best players. Don't really care if it's us or someone else.

Arsenal is after Morgan Schneiderlin too! But Lord Bendtner is going there FREE! The next Sturridge :)

I didn't realize club thread are thriving during WC action .

Good business by FSG.
It's a risk holding onto Suarez as he could do a foolish thing next season or just have a bad season performance wise. That will lead u into losing his valuation which you already have after his latest cockup.

It also seems Liverpool themselves are fed up of Suarez too as they don't seem to be defending his antics this time.

KF Hajvalia (Kosovo) wants Luis Suarez on loan for 4 months!

team from Kosovo want to get Liverpool striker on 4 months loan, since we are not part of FIFA suarez can play and train with teams in here, team director said that we already send an offer to LFC team and we'll wait for answer , he said that they are willing to pay him 1.500 euro a month :LMAO:

c'mon Suarez time to play in Kosovo league :LMAO:

Suarez apology:

10421133_842831765741893_211807401883552271_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=842831765741893&set=pcb.842832445741825&type=1&theater

I accept your apology Suarez. Why dont you bite the ball instead?

Giorgio Chiellini ‏@chiellini 38m

.@luis16suarez It's all forgotten. I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension.
Details

Last edited:
Only reason he's issued that is because Barcelona told him too, now they can sign him and proclaim him as a recovering mentalist or something.

Back
Top Bottom