Liverpool Thread

what the hell was he thinking..i missed the game due to work, but this is just... i have no words...

fucking hope he get´s a ban... everyone stands behind him and he just doesn´t learn...

i don´t want lunatics playing for our club and representing our colors, i don´t care if he´s world class, this shit doesn´t belong to sport..

in world cup ffs, great way to make your price go down...

aaarrrrgggghhh!

this has to do nothing with Liverpool, guy its in iternational duty so are/were other LFC players, as long as he back from NT not injured and fit to play next season I'm okay with that!

Have to agree with LFC Albania though. Can't see how Fifa can suspend him for Liverpool. If anything, this is good news for a club that doesnt want to sell him.

unfortunatelly you are right, but after all, he managed to make himself look stupid again and will be hated even more now...wich isn´t good for the image of the club he playes for...

i´m confused about this...i want him to be punished for Uruguay, not LFC...obviously...

Perhaps if the people 'in charge' of him took some f*cking responsibility instead of blaming everyone but themselves, he'd stop doing it.

You'd think he was a f*cking hero for making it through a whole domestic season without biting anyone if you listen to the scousers.

Racially abuse a player? Manager and teammates wear t-shirts.
Bites Ivanovic? Treated like a matyr, welcomed back with wide open arms and has a season of redemption.
Bites Chillieni? His manager didn't see it, LFC fans say not their problem and welcome him back.

Can't imagine why he keeps misbehaving.

Sure hope you're being sarcastic

I'm not, guy its on his "holiday" same as Agger, I don't care what he does when he's out of Liverpool, as long as its not something on LFC I'm okay with that, he can even fuck his brothers wife for how much I care ;) we didn't get him coz he's greatest person in the world, we didn't take him to give moral so didn't you guys your legend for fuck his brothers wife, hope now Real and Barca doesn't want him and he'll play for us next season.

Perhaps if the people 'in charge' of him took some f*cking responsibility instead of blaming everyone but themselves, he'd stop doing it.

You'd think he was a f*cking hero for making it through a whole domestic season without biting anyone if you listen to the scousers.

Bites Ivanovic? Treated like a matyr, welcomed back with wide open arms and has a season of redemption.
Bites Chillieni? His manager didn't see it, LFC fans say not their problem and welcome him back.

hold on, lot´s of fans are angry on him, i´m not saying he shouldn´t be punished...i´m saying the club - LFC - has no right to have him banned for THEM. because he wasn´t performing the match for them... LFC would PAY THE PRICE not Suarez, if they got ban for what he did in world cup.

Liverpool should not give any official comment on this, when Suarez is back manager should talk to him and made him clear this can't happen now in LFC because he has pushed limit and his carer can end if he does it again.

but so far what he did today shouldn't affect his future in Liverpool, also he shouldn't be punished from Liverpool FC for today, he should be able to play from 1st game next season and I'm not worried about what Suarez did today tbh.

as LFC fan I see some positive things from all this:

1. Suarez will be punished for rest of world cup, he'll get rest and there isn't many chances he get injured.
2. teams like Real and Barca won't pay crazy money for him, so he won't leave.
3. He'll be more motivated and will try hard next season to tell everyone that he's not "bad guy" (like he did last season with LFC) and score so many goal.

I suppose that when he bited someone in Ajax was our fault too

Liverpool just happen to be unlucky enough to own this animal. Suarez fucks up, he and his employer pays the price. Liverpool can take him to court in order to get some of the money back and maybe some insurance covers some. If his career had been ended by a horrific injury the argument you try to use here wouldn't work. Suarez has basically injured his career and possibly ended it.

Let's for arguments sake say he had to amputate at the knee, you couldn't argue with anyone that "it's unfair that LFC suffers from the player's actions when not at the club. I demand you sow it back on and contact God for a miracle this very instant!"

Suarez has BITTEN an opponent not once, not twice but three times! He isn't SAFE, he needs a shrink, a big bottle of pills and possibly a castration.

ANIMAL!!!
phdzcy.gif

The evidence should outweigh the bias even for a LFC supporter... seriously? I'm disappointed in humanity if it doesn't...

Last edited:
if there was a ban from FIFA, it'd be for International fixtures only. I do not believe they will ban him from ALL football, as that is up to UEFA or the FA and they won't. But I do agree that he should be banned for the rest of this tournament and maybe a year from representing Uruguay. It won't be fair to punish Liverpool for something he does while representing another team.

The question one should ask is about the safety of his opponents.
Will only opponents in international matches be in danger of being bitten ( the fact that one has to ask such a question about a human being is surreal)?
Obviously, no.

There is your answer.

Another one let's suppose that a Manchester United player murdered someone.
He did not do this while playing for United.
Then he should be able to play for United ?

A litle help.

I bite someone on the street and this for the third time. I did not do this while werking. I get a short prijsontwikkeling sentence. Should i be able to work ? No. What would happen is that my employer should sack me. There is your answer.

Of course he would say "it's something normal when something like that happens in the football pitch", for him it's normal, done it 3 times!

I felt we've been here before and so it's not something entirely new, nothing to get emotional about. Hence he'll get a ban and we move on. Of course the other teams will tell us to sell him, because he is a beast, last season proves it, for the right and wrong reasons. He'll stay, next season can't come too soon.

As above, I see the Uruguayans are doing exactly the same thing as LFC fanatics - claiming its a conspiracy.

That is the reason he keeps doing it. Because the people whose opinion matter to him apologise for him, deny he's done anything wrong and continue to worship him.

It's the exact reaction of a toddler who is never punished for misbehaviour.

The thing is that he is punished though. And now he should face the most heartbreaking punishment for him that is not being to able to play, at least, for the whole World Cup.

Ban from all football for the rest of 2014. Punishment for him and protection for others.

LFC might moan but they bought him knowing what he had done whilst at Ajax and have kept him knowing what he has done since.

LFC have reaped rewards from their decision but this was always the risk.

Back
Top Bottom