Liverpool Thread

Moreno, Shaqiri, Can....that would be awesome :)

young and quality players with big potential linked with us...

but i think we still need a CB, in fact it should be priority to find a CB partner to Sakho.

Hey guys. I don't know long you have been following Liverpool but does anybody remember a 2nd/3rd string keeper by the name of Alan Clark? Did he actually play for Pool? How good was he? I can't find any info on him. He's the dad of one my good friends.

we are linked with Lazar Markovic from Benfica as an alternative for Shaqiri on wing...

exciting if true.

Seems good business so far, great to get it done early too.

(bit jealous as a United fan, I'm still waiting for our early signings from 2013).

Luis Suarez to Sports Illustrated on the toughest defenders he's faced: "Currently, the toughest defender is Kompany from Manchester City."

He's not the most likable guy around but he isn't dumb

looking forward to this :D

10455339_789091924456152_7797713620624058458_n.jpg

Lmao I only saw the first picture and thought you were comparing Alberto's wife to Flanagan, they kind of look a like. :LOL:

An italian journalist very reliable. Usually brings us bad news (armenian, willian, costa) but not this case.

good hope for good news , I really want to Shaqiri play for us , I have so many reasons :D

but since Ribery its injured I'm afraid Bayern wont sell Shaqiri

From James Pearce in The Echo

Liverpool have been in contact with Barcelona in recent weeks to register their interest in Chile striker Alexis Sanchez, who is currently on duty at the World Cup

He is clearly going though. The only question is if it is this year or the next.
Barcelona wants him. What about 50M and Sanchez ?

Welcome to the price of success. You can start to play the transfer drinking game:

- 'I'm only talking about the national team at the moment' - 1 shot
- 'Barca/Real are a great team' - 2 shots
- 'We'll discuss my future when I return' - 3 shots
- 'Only God knows where I play next season' - f*ck it finish the bottle

i don´t watch Barcelona enough to say he´s as good..but he´s younger, top class talent who could replace him... to take some money as well would be great..

but i have my doubts about Sanchez wanting to sign for an english team or to swap city like Barcelona for Liverpool..you have to take those things in account + there are top CL teams in line for his signature as well...

i think therefore the club should think twice about selling Suarez, because even if we get crazy money for him, we should look what happend with Tottenham after they sold Bale...

players like Suarez are much more worthy for their clubs as they are players people buy ticket´s to watch, or switch tv to watch etc....his real price is much more biger than 100 mil for this club.. he is the image of the club, best player in country. and one of the best in pl history tbf.

i don´t watch Barcelona enough to say he´s as good..but he´s younger, top class talent who could replace him... to take some money as well would be great..

but i have my doubts about Sanchez wanting to sign for an english team or to swap city like Barcelona for Liverpool..you have to take those things in account + there are top CL teams in line for his signature as well...

i think therefore the club should think twice about selling Suarez, because even if we get crazy money for him, we should look what happend with Tottenham after they sold Bale...

players like Suarez are much more worthy for their clubs as they are players people buy ticket´s to watch, or switch tv to watch etc....his real price is much more biger than 100 mil for this club.. he is the image of the club, best player in country. and one of the best in pl history tbf.
Sanchez wants to leave and apparently crazy Barcelona want to sell.
Juventus wants to sign him. Arsenal too.
If we really want him, we can buy him. But, since we have other priorities to solve first, as Tony Barret said today, Sanchez is the contigency plan in case we sell Suarez.

Tottenham and Bale is not a good example. Since summer 2012 we have a good idea of what the strategy is at Liverpool, how decisions are made and who have power. In Tottenham, Baldini bough some fantastic players, other ones not so good but the thing is that AVB wasn't on board with those signings. They also decided to stockpile footballers. That wouldn 't happen.

As I said in other opportunities, I would sell Suarez if an offer above 75 M arrives. He is 27 years old, at the peak of his value and Barcelona and Real Madrid both want him.

Back
Top Bottom