Liverpool Thread

Misfit said:
nice to see its gettin to ya

what??

18.jpg

being The Champions....

gets to me everytime. specially when we got The Trophy on Merseyside :mrgreen:

Isnt there a Man Utd thread you should be infesting?

CWright said:
Isnt there a Man Utd thread you should be infesting?

well if ronnie pics hadnt been posted in our thread I wouldnt have dreamed of putting pics of Manchester United collecting their 8th Prem Trophy on Merseyside in an lfc thread...

cause and effect....

I am fo real, mo fo. Get back in your box :mrgreen:

I want to see Van Der Vaart at liverpool and i dont really care when..

or how much he costs..
:mrgreen:

england22 said:
I want to see Van Der Vaart at liverpool and i dont really care when..

or how much he costs..
:mrgreen:

Is'nt he yet another central attacking midfielder ?
Houllier is already planning on playing Kewell behind the strikers in an advanced attacking midfield (OH) role.
Le Tallec, Cheyrou can also play there...heck even Murphy, Smicer !! can play there.

I would prefer we get one more good winger. Diouf is not the solution to our right wing. We need someone like Joaquin.

has anyone else here got an eseason ticket? liverpool are playing hong kong at 8am sunday morning (tomorrow) and they are showing a live stream on the site

did anyone else see the other friendlies highlights? Le Tallec looks amazing

and Heskey has been playing well, which is strange, and smicer also

i hope Kewell and Finnan are back for the Amsterdam Tournament :)

Graeme said:
has anyone else here got an eseason ticket? liverpool are playing hong kong at 8am sunday morning (tomorrow) and they are showing a live stream on the site

did anyone else see the other friendlies highlights? Le Tallec looks amazing

and Heskey has been playing well, which is strange, and smicer also

i hope Kewell and Finnan are back for the Amsterdam Tournament :)

Great stuff! another LFC fan joins the boards!

Yeah I've got an e-season ticket as well, looking forward to the game.
Le Tallec looks incredible, he may even get a run this year. Him and Kewell ran the show in the game against Crewe.

yea Cheyrou looks much better this season too, i think he has got used to the team and lets hope he will become a great player

Mellor has been playing terrible this preseason, but he did impress me last season in the few games he played

Graeme said:
yea Cheyrou looks much better this season too, i think he has got used to the team and lets hope he will become a great player

Mellor has been playing terrible this preseason, but he did impress me last season in the few games he played

Yeah, I think Cheyrou will play more up to potential this season.
After all, he did play well for Lyon in the Champions League prior to joining us, and he is a French International.
I hope he does well.

Even Heskey seems to have woken up (still early days though)
after GH indicated that Baros would start with Owen.

Hopefully the new signings will have a galvanizing effect on the existing players and passengers in the team.
It can only be good for LFC. I just hope Houllier stops his negative tactics now that we have much more flair in the team.

I hope Houllier has a think about his tactics as well. With so many attacking players now surely we cant just concentrate on defending and hitting teams on the break

yea, we should use wingers now that we have kewell

and we should sack Djimi Traore

i dont mind which keeper we use Kirkland or Dudek, they are both brilliant

most of our players are young so its looking good for the future

lets hope, houllier moves Carragher to left back, and puts Finnan to right, or Babbel if he ever gets back to full fitness

and lets hope Henchoz doesnt get injuried as much this season

i honestly think we have a good chance of winning the league, we were top by 11 points last season until traore came along

Graeme said:
i honestly think we have a good chance of winning the league, we were top by 11 points last season until traore came along

Its wrong blaming it all on one player

But you`re right :D

lol.. the amount of matches he lost us, he falls over constantly, he cant pass, he gives away loads of frees and penos, he cant defend

carragher should have been moved to centre and John Welsh, or Babbel (if he was fit) put at right back

i hope le Tallec gets to play a good bit this season, he is quality, and although smicer has scored 3 preseason goals i think he is utter shit, i hope he proves me wrong, but i wanna see less of him

No offence Liverpudlians but Liverpool are a team on the fall.Four teams are better than them (Chelsea,Newcastle,Arsenal and Man Utd)But i think the reds will have a huge advantage with Kewell and for once Cwright is correct it is wrong to blame it all on one player.Blame all of them.

Liverpool are monitoring Mauro Camoranesi's situation at Juventus.Reds boss Gerard Houllier is eyeing the Argentine-born Italian international as a possible solution to his problems on the right-side of midfield.
Camoranesi's future at Juve is under a cloud after he was criticised by management for turning up late for preseason training last week

Graeme said:
lol.. the amount of matches he lost us, he falls over constantly, he cant pass, he gives away loads of frees and penos, he cant defend

sounds like heskey to me altough he cant score as well.as for heskey playin well in pre season.no he did not.baros played extremely well.le tallec looks very promising.but then again,we should maybe not get over exicted as it is only pre season and we were up against hardly any quality opposition,cologne,crewe,thailand.the sad thing about this pre season is we were no diffrent than last season.hope things changes soon.out with houllier,bring on capello!

if he goes to Liverpool no doubt Totti will to they love each other

Back
Top Bottom