Liverpool Thread

you can´t compare the games and oponents... each game is new circumstances..

we missed Henderson badly these few games... more than i thought..

anyway what´s done is done.. we have to look forward and i´m excited about where the club is going under FSG and Rodgers, very excited...

our aim for this season was to get top 4 if possible, years ago we were already out of the picture...

that´s a massive progress in one year, nevermind our oponents fail´s, i mean our play is much improved... we need to sort out our defence and buy wisely in summer, i have 100% confidence in Rodgers.

Really good point, he's one of those players who doesn't look to do anything 'outstanding' but is crucial to the balance of a team, certainly is for your current lot it seems.

I haven't said anything of value? So Rodgers wasn't tactically naive last night then?

I guess I owe you an apology in this instance. You called Rodgers naive prior to the Palace match. I'm sorry.

Rodgers is tactically naive IMO. He'll get found out next season when the fixtures come thick & fast I reckon.

He hasn't got a plan for when he needs to 'shut up shop'. I reckon Liverpool will finish 6th/7th next season as Suarez will bite a ref in the World Cup and get banned from football by FIFA for a year. Sturridge won't hit the heights he has this season either, he'll go back to being the Studge we all know and love.

And where is Misfit? he's very quiet now. :LOL:

the fuck are you on about?

You been waiting to have a go at a person who views are different from yours. That debate was put to bed and most moved on. You attacked him numerously and inviting others to read his views. I find that childish and you only want ppl to continue and start up something (revive a dead debate). How can we expect ppl to learn from each other when everyone of us lives by a different moral compass. Educate not humiliate !

I think we should all calm down a bit - banter is all well and good but it's getting heated in here!

Let's all have a nice dance together

old-people-dancing.jpg

yeah singning about Gerrard in half empty stadium in one of most important games of the season, that´s realy class, shite club, shite fans.

btw you troll, following me now? :D you are a sad person realy, someone must have hurt you realy bad in your past...

Liverpool took City to the last game of the season before the title is decided.
That's a great achievement in my eyes.
City have £50 million worth of strikers on the bench. We have Iago Aspas.

Liverpool took City to the last game of the season before the title is decided.
That's a great achievement in my eyes.
City have £50 million worth of strikers on the bench. We have Iago Aspas.

yes that´s true... i´m very proud of what the team achieved this season without having 20 mil + players coming from bench...it´s crazy players like Jovetic, Fernandinho or Negredo are coming on from bench for City.. it´s sad football has come to this.. we achieved fantastic season with our team that nobody expected to challenge untill last game of the season.. it´s remarkable.

It could change, I wouldn't put it past City to mess it up.

It all depends on the mentality they go into the last game with, if they already think they have won it in their minds, it could all go wrong for them.

.....the chances are slim granted....but it can happen.

yes that´s true... i´m very proud of what the team achieved this season without having 20 mil + players coming from bench...it´s crazy players like Jovetic, Fernandinho or Negredo are coming on from bench for City.. it´s sad football has come to this.. we achieved fantastic season with our team that nobody expected to challenge untill last game of the season.. it´s remarkable.

If you don't have expensive players on the bench next year when you are in 4 competitions your CL stay will be shortlived.

If you don't have expensive players on the bench next year when you are in 4 competitions your CL stay will be shortlived.

well i can tell you for sure we will not be able to pay them as much as you do..even if we might buy expensive players. Besides i´m glad we are making our own money mostly in return.. i don´t know what kind of money city generate for themselfs, not the sheikh money. I rather see the team of players that will grow here and that we can develop to top players sorounded by few already top ones..

my comment was aimed to the fact your bench is full of international starters... wich means those players rather sit and get payed than play and compete in full games elsewhere.. this is what i mean is sad for football.

Yes having an expensive bench has helped City get really far in the champions league hasn't it?

Many teams have got further than City and even won the Champions League without £50m + players on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom