Liverpool Thread

He's fine as far as i'm concerned, you need a sense of humour, this is a page for football fans, if we can't have a laugh and take the piss out of each other then we're all fucked.

Also, the stuff he's saying is just for a laugh, why should he get a warning for that when other members of the board are saying pretty sad and dangerouly backward things about certain sexualities and don't get a warning?

You got to move on ... Yes, ' gay' we get it , we accept you. Good Lord you're embarrassing yourself.

Thats why "i dont like them" they love to play victim and get all attention.

I was trying to move on and then you go w/ that 'them' :LOL:

This forum has the lot- religion- perspective- race- creed... Let's keep in mind . Me bebo quintero is gay-straight- black- yellow- white( I wish) fat- thin- Muslim- Christian - Jew- Catholic- agnostic - yeah. So, keep those things about me in mind or put it in a 'to yourself thread' .

Last edited:
Thats why "i dont like them" they love to play victim and get all attention.

No idea what you are talking about...

Gay-Pride-2013.jpg

Weird game at the moment, Liverpool are trying, but at the same time seem resigned to finishing 2nd. There wasn't much cheering for the Allen goal.

we don´t deserve to win it after such performance... we need to sort our defence for next season. it´s nice we score a lot, but the defence is poor...

i feel sick

Rodgers prove that he isn't a top manager yet. It's ok for fans to think that they can score 4/5/6 against a team like Palace, but a manager has to know that you can try to do that, but the 3 points are the most important thing, because deep down you have to know that your only real chance is for City to drop points.

Hope he learn for that and next year Liverpool can became more tactical savy.

Oh well, I think being second on points will hurt less than goal difference. Still cant understand how they gave that match away. Shows the experience, or lack there of, that makes the difference at the end.

What a capitulation.

Wanted Liverpool to win the league, just to mix it up a bit, but be prepared for the usual faces at the top again, it's gonna be a long time before Pool are close again I think.

To be honest, they blew it after the final whistle at City, with all that celebrating shit, thought they had done the hard bit.

FD

Be a long time before we are challenging for the title again.
Such a shame for Liverpool fans.

Our defense is hopeless under pressure.

I know hindsight is an obvious thing but surely Agger should be starting? He's the only leader in the back four.

Souness had a go at us for not battering Palace but Palace showed against Chelsea how dangerous they can be on the break (they could have won by at least 3 or 4 that day) esp. with those fans pushing them on.

Poor management by Rodgers to not close the game out. You can understand the players going for it but the manager needs to have more brains than that when Palace get 1 back.

Again. Another match in which having an inexperienced manager makes you lose points.
Agree with all the comments above. Next year we have to be a lot more intelligent tactically. Particularly in the Champions League, where details picked up by tactically clever managers make all the difference.

one thing i don't understand with liverpool is how sakho can have advantage over daniel agger?

btw, i turned off my tv after 0-3. i thought it was over :LOL:

also, my big "thumbs up" for crystal palace fans, finally english crowd with european stlye of support. one of the best in the leauge imho.

Last edited:
My Lord, what a cock up by Liverpool...
That was like watching a 400m run and Usain Bolt giving everything he's got in the first 200m, only to be exhausted, out of breath and overtaken by a runner who negotiated a good running rhythm throughout the course.

The bit that really caught my eye was when Suarez went to catch the ball from the net after scoring 3-0 as if Liverpool was losing. That could have messed up with some Palace players's pride. It certainly reverbed some kind of lack of respect, to visit Selhurst Park and think they'd stick 6 or 7 past Palace.

That fella Bolasie looked possessed and Gale was quality.
Liverpool, on the other hand, should have taken their foot off the gas. With 10 minutes to go they were still throwing everything they got, exhausted and still commiting too many players forward!
I mean, the 1st Palace goal was the yellow flag after which Rodgers should have changed his team's positioning and defend the lead.

Let's face it, the only way Liverpool could be champions was if City dropped points. If it goes down to goal difference, no way you could overturn a 9 goal deficit in 2 matches.

It's not over yet, but now you need City to lose a match. Had you beat Palace, a draw would do. Oh well...

The arrogance of thinking at 3-0 you could then go on to score another 4-5 was what cost you, naive inexperience.

Rodgers and this team will learn from this though.

Back
Top Bottom