Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

I thought I was dreaming but having read the pervious posts it appears that I am not.

What a first half that was, 2 stunning volleys and Juve are rocking.

Keep it going lads

Juve arent the best of teams to survive pressure when its against big guns. Great performance by Liverpool - quick paced and pressuring. Problem is they might feel very tired in the 2nd half and Juve can take advantage.

Garcia = excellent game so far
Blasi = Rubbish.

F*ck the Reff ok.. First of all your goals where fair and square, but the reff ok is a JOKE.
In the box That goal by Del Piero WAS A GOAL NOT OFFSIDE.. Then there was the Handball and there lots more............
Honestly this is shit.
But Carson is not to bad of a keeper.

Milanista said:
Juve arent the best of teams to survive pressure when its against big guns. Great performance by Liverpool - quick paced and pressuring. Problem is they might feel very tired in the 2nd half and Juve can take advantage.

Garcia = excellent game so far
Blasi = Rubbish.

BLASI IS SHIT SHIT SHIT THATS FINAL... OK I HATE HIS DAMN LIFE I HATE HIS GUTS. :( :( :( :(

Calm down Mr 11, you`re gonna have a heart attack

pk9 I have no idea what you are saying but I echo the sentiments....so far.

uh oh, like i said.... Liverpool getting tired and you can tell by the pace of the game... its on juve's side. 2-1 Cannavaro - deserved imo.

Liverpool 2-1 Juventus
Goal:Cannavaro

Calm down Juventus11 :)

Good result for Liverpool, will make for an excellent second leg. Juventus is a very good team, and I don't think Rafa will let Liverpool get too defensive for the next round.

LIVERPOOL!

Juve were lucky to get that goal, I will admit we were looking tired but to concede a goal like that is poor.

2-1 aint a bad result to take over there, we know what needs to be done

Lol Im calm Im calm....
But that header by Del Piero should of ended the game with a 2-2... A good sencond half the First wasnt are Juventus.
Nunes isnt to badd indeed.
And Gerrard wasnt bad... I could say a good game, but could of been better for us. We will see at Delle Alpi... My Stadium mates. BTW: I like the song of Liverpool lol.

Thought we sneaked it.....and Del Piero doesn't exactly strike fear into us.

But his Header was a goal ok.. That damn reff is a sickening white pile of Biscuits.

2-2 would be a fair result imo. From a neutral point of view Liverpool deserved the game in the firs thalf, but juve were much better in the 2nd. Del Piero's header was onside, even by looking at the replays - the post was unlucky - and the goal was deserved.

Back
Top Bottom