Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Do you guys think that L`pool can do it? (Make the last Champions League place). Hands on hearts?

ninjabreakz said:
Do you guys think that L`pool can do it? (Make the last Champions League place). Hands on hearts?

Looking at our last 8 games and the Blues last 8 games we have the (dare I say it) easier run in. We can do it. Considering the up and down season we have had I am surprised we still have a chance tbh

ninjabreakz said:

i'm not too sure, looking at everton's remaining fixtures i reckon they'll get about 10 more points, if we play at our best then it shouldn't be a problem but we've got bolton, spurs and 'boro at home who are all chasing a european place plus our final home game is against villa who could also be chasing a european place depending on how their next few games go, we've also got to go to man city, portsmouth, palace and arsenal which could all be tough games, presuming everton only take another 10 points we still need to win all our home games and get at least 2 points from the 4 away games so there's not much room for error

the injuries don't help either, just hope nothing happens to the players who are away on international duty

To be honest this match will be a great match, hopfully at Anfield the fans wont go crazy. But in Delle Alpi the Juve Ultras may be quite destructive.
here is what probably Cappelo will play against Liverpool.

-----------------------Buffon----------------------

---Zebina-----Thuram---Cannavaro------Zambrotta

------------------Blasi----Emerson------------

-Camoranese-----------------------------Nedved

---------------------------Del Piero
---Ibrahivomich--------------------------------

Sorry if thats confusing......

Nedved will be back probably...
Juventus as you saw against Real Madrid in the Second leg were stupendus.. they were amazing, and you guys need to becarful, But Liverpool are a great team as I saw on the weekend when you beat Everton 2-1 I watched how they played.. but liverpool have many injuries, as you can see

http://www.physioroom.com/news/table_current.shtml
But this match will be very nice, and I hope the teams will put there best into the game, and good luck..

Forza Juventus

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking forward to the player of the year award, I think our very own Jamie Carragher is up for it. Consistently good, has improved immensely and has become very reliable. Was particularly impressed with the way he dealt with "big" Dunc in the derby game, willing to mix it up and very determined. Not one of my favourite players, I prefer Sami Hyppia but for his mobility (centre or side) and his speed (sadly lacking in Sami) he is head and shoulders above him this season.

...Just have to hope that he gets it, because I think the players player will go to John Terry, another consistently good performer.

crayon said:
Looking forward to the player of the year award, I think our very own Jamie Carragher is up for it. Consistently good, has improved immensely and has become very reliable. Was particularly impressed with the way he dealt with "big" Dunc in the derby game, willing to mix it up and very determined. Not one of my favourite players, I prefer Sami Hyppia but for his mobility (centre or side) and his speed (sadly lacking in Sami) he is head and shoulders above him this season.

...Just have to hope that he gets it, because I think the players player will go to John Terry, another consistently good performer.

can't see carra winning it, he's been great for us this season and has improved greatly under rafa and should be made captain next season whether gerrard stays or goes

i can't see past terry as far as the players player of the year and football writers player of the year are concerned as he has had a great season so far

ninjabreakz said:

I think we'll be there, one way or the other. It's just unimaginable that the Blue Shite will be ahead of us at the end of the season. Time will tell...

indeed, this match is really good,because. or
NEDVED Vs GERRARD

fishcake said:
can't see carra winning it, he's been great for us this season and ........ should be made captain next season whether gerrard stays or goes

I agree with that. A scouser and one fully committed to the Liverpool cause. No threatening to leave if we don't do well. Just quietly signed another contract. Michael Owen, being a good mate of Carra's, you think would have learnt that - but perhaps he's finding out now :D stuck on the bench. These superstars - too much too young? ;)

Milan Baros scored for the Czech's again last night. Seems to have no trouble scoring for them.....mind you, it was against Andorra - even I could score against them!

I think Juventus is advantageous at the Juventus-Liverpool match.But Liverpool have a big chance to win.I think %52 Juventus %49 Liverpool win this match.

I like Morientes,at the Europe he is my favoruite player with Zidane.I think Gerard is incredible player.He is very capable player.And,he is real leader.Sami Hyppia is very good player too.He is very very professional player.Baros very speed player but his finishing accuary is not good.

Good luck Liverpool...

Last edited by a moderator:

Morientes is ineligable, so there goes one of your favourite player for a start :(

Im going the match, should be good sittin in the kop, cant wait

I feel bad about Moriantes don't play.Cisse is injure,Moriantes is ineligable ı think only Baros will play.Is Liverpool have a backup forward?

fb mania said:
Is Liverpool have a backup forward?

No, they are all dead. Not really but I think you know what I mean

Cisse's back training with the first team.

Alonso is kicking a ball again after being out since New Year's Day with a broken ankle while Cisse has been out since September with a broken leg.

When they resume playing again is now up to the manager and how they respond during the training sessions. One thing is for sure though -the sight of Alonso and Cisse back kicking a ball with the first team squad is one to cherish.

I saw the game Liverpool-Everton and what Baros did was Deadly.

Phew! It was nice to have a performance like that and stuff a late victory against Bolton(Maybe it'll shut Big Sam up)...I guess we're saving the good stuff for Tuesday...

A win is a win, we may well have one eye on Tuesday night but we got 3 points from that game that takes us 1 point behind the Toffees

juventus11 said:
I saw the game Liverpool-Everton and what Baros did was Deadly.
It's called sarcasm. :mrgreen:

Anyway, yesterday all that mattered yesterday was the result. Shall I indulge myself? Oh, okay then.....BISCAAAANN!!BISCAAAAAANN! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Hope we turn it on on Tuesday. 8)

Average performance yesterday but a vital three points, I know Baros is suspended at the moment but what's the situation regarding the CL, he should be eligible right...?

I don't know if he is, but it stands to reason that he's only banned for league matches doesn't it?

He is available for the Champs League but that still leaves us with only 1 actual striker for the Juve visit

Didn't he get sent off for France the other week? For headbutting? Not sure about this but am too lazy to check:D

I think Liverpool and Juventus' chance is same.Both teams can win.

crayon said:
Didn't he get sent off for France the other week? For headbutting? Not sure about this but am too lazy to check:D

Yeah after he scored he headbutted a player.. He was sent off.:( :lol:

Fantastic result for us at West Brom today (I mean concerning Everton). Luck is on our side?

Yep, wonderful goal by Gera. 1 point behind 4th placed everton you guys.

Back
Top Bottom