Liverpool Thread

Who we thought was the better team is irrelevant anyway. If the ref had done his job we'd have won the game comfortably and had 1 hand on the title. And that's the real kicker for me, potentially losing a title because of the ref

Again though this is based on your skewed viewpoint of the game, you already decided that your opinion is more important than actual evidence and think Suarez should have been sent off, which is clearly nonsense.

Both teams should have been given a penalty. That's all there is to it. Stop being so biased mate, it's making you look a little foolish.

Easy to say when you've got 1 hand on the title thanks to the ref

Nope, it was 0-0

Okay, I stand corrected on the time of the offside/not offside decision but my point remains the same.

It's pure speculation how a game may or may not have gone AFTER it's finished.

All teams at some point during games get a piece of good fortune. I'm sure if we could all look at matches without bias, we would all see things much differently. This however is most unlikely.

All I say is this, after 38 games, whoever is top deserves it.

Again though this is based on your skewed viewpoint of the game, you already decided that your opinion is more important than actual evidence and think Suarez should have been sent off, which is clearly nonsense.

Both teams should have been given a penalty. That's all there is to it. Stop being so biased mate, it's making you look a little foolish.

What evidence is there that Demichellis fouled Suarez? A 2 second 'analysis' by Alan Hansen? A still from behind when the best, non illusory, angle would be from either side. Clearly nonsense, yea.

Again, a hand on someone's chest does not make you flop to the floor - well, if you're Suarez it does

BTW, you owe David Silva an apology. His armband was sliding off his arm so he placed it on the ground. If you didn't just go off the foaming victims on twatter or wherever you'd have noticed

Last edited:
@Godotelli, so the team with the biggest wage bill in the world cannot have alternatives to injured players, which end up screw the game (Kompany) and you talk about the ref (on an second yellow for diving!). Come on, you lost the game, period. You weren't good enough on that day. I'm bet Man City over a course of a season had plenty calls going their way. Stop throwing sand at your own eyes.

What evidence is there that Demichellis fouled Suarez? A 2 second 'analysis' by Alan Hansen? A still from behind when the best, non illusory, angle would be from either side. Clearly nonsense, yea.

Again, a hand on someone's chest does not make you flop to the floor - well, if you're Suarez it does

BTW, you owe David Silva an apology. His armband was sliding off his arm so he placed it on the ground. If you didn't just go off the foaming victims on twatter or wherever you'd have noticed

You do realise that those armbands were velcro straps and he could simply have put it back on?

My fear if I was a 'Pool fan would be that Mourinho's a perennial party crasher and crusher of dreams. If there's anyone who could get a scrappy, dodgy 1-0 win at Anfield, it's him.

It's far from over. I still think Chelsea need to drop points in other matches than the Anfield one for us to get the title. Before tonight we needed to win 14 in a row to win it, 13 wins and a draw is still a tall order.

It's far from over. I still think Chelsea need to drop points in other matches than the Anfield one for us to get the title. Before tonight we needed to win 14 in a row to win it, 13 wins and a draw is still a tall order.
Actally, 11 in a row, a draw and 2 in a row will do it :P
City' result is great in the way that it means that we can draw with Chelsea. But, now also Chelsea depends on themselves and they are going to go all the way in that match. One could had think that if Chelsea depended on City loosing points they could have played that match against us with their mind and their best team in the CL. Not the case now.

Last edited:
i don't think you'l get beat by norwich, you dismantle them every time you play, the hardest game you got left is probably vs palace but they have reached the special 40 points and are in mid table now and so they might already be on the beach, i think you'l batter chelsea cos they are awful away from home lately, 2 wins in 8 or something like that and 1 of them was vs swansea who had 10 men for 75 minutes..

My fear if I was a 'Pool fan would be that Mourinho's a perennial party crasher and crusher of dreams. If there's anyone who could get a scrappy, dodgy 1-0 win at Anfield, it's him.

It's also an advantage that he's worked with him for a while so he'd know what he's all about, in addition to his current experience.

So should be an interesting match of mind games.

It would be a disaster for football if Chelsea won the title with their god awful football and tactics.

Liverpool have been refreshing this season. Anyone here go to Anfield regulary? Would be keen to see your photos etc.

Or are you all from Ireland and Poland like most liverpool fans? ;)

lol always thought most irish support man u? aint liverpool mostly got welsh and norwegian fans?

lol always thought most irish support man u? aint liverpool mostly got welsh and norwegian fans?

yes Scandinavia fans support Liverpool a lot, but also all aroudn the world.. Malaysia is crazy, you can specify what country supports wich team..Poland i can only agree, also in Czech republic, germany etc.. Norway is crazy when LFC play there in pre season as well...

Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal are huge all over the world to be fair. Thats what comes with success.

Chelsea also attracting lots of attention now - part and parcel of success I suppose.

Chelsea did an excellent job in the US, when 'soccer' was first ramping up coverage here. Between tours and clever marketing, a lot of 'new' fans of English football adopted Chelsea about 5 years ago.

It would be a disaster for football if Chelsea won the title with their god awful football and tactics.

Liverpool have been refreshing this season. Anyone here go to Anfield regulary? Would be keen to see your photos etc.

Or are you all from Ireland and Poland like most liverpool fans? ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

I'll throw some pics up when i get a chance but as a passionate Kopite there aren't many mid-game because i'm too busy during that time.

8RTpED6.jpg

J0tosiF.jpg

BlgPDxaCMAA0jiS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom