Liverpool Thread

BlGUWjiIgAAoFVt.jpg:large

BlGWietIEAADfCo.jpg:large

BlGVZWmIcAEmCyA.jpg:large

BlGM6iXIUAAomou.jpg:large

BlGOaC1IEAEYPXU.jpg:large

you can´t buy passion...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKzqizf9cu0

Henderson really impressed me for most of the game til the challange. Best team won on the day

Great game of football there.

What a win !
I think that we were incredible the first 35 minutes and then we couldn't keep the level of pressure and intensity we had and City came back to the game. We were lucky not to concede a goal before the half-time. Brendan should have changed something there because the second half started in the same tone the first one finished and City deserved to draw.
As I said a few days ago, luck plays a major role in football when things go down the wire. The referee compensated for what happened in the Eithad. Suarez should have been sent off, and that stupid penalty commited by Skrtel.

No amount of lube would have helped us the way Clattenburg fucked us.

no problem for you to spend and buy everyone in summer again..

our squad is maybe third of yours considering money spend, not to mention what players you have on bench..

it is a fair result, yes we had luck, but luck is part of that..

one thing i think Clattenburg helped us is not giving second yellow for the Suarez dive...

no problem for you to spend and buy everyone in summer again..

our squad is maybe third of yours considering money spend, not to mention what players you have on bench..

it is a fair result, yes we had luck, but luck is part of that..

one thing i think Clattenburg helped us is not giving second yellow for the Suarez dive...

A fair result and yet you admit we should have been playing against 10 for most of the 2nd half? :THINK:

You lot went mental about an offside after 20 mins or whatever it was at ours. Today was a lot worse.

But you have the 3 points so there's not much that can be said. Can't be changed now. Just got to hope Chelsea get a 'fair result' at Anfield

No matter how many times I say it... That result was down to not giving the penalty at 2-2. One man one mistake possibly one title.

Good game though. As I've said its lfc's year. Everything is going your way. Congrats.

Our perch still looks pretty safe to me though. You can't have this much fortune two years in a row. :)

No matter how many times I say it... That result was down to not giving the penalty at 2-2. One man one mistake possibly one title.

Good game though. As I've said its lfc's year. Everything is going your way. Congrats.

Our perch still looks pretty safe to me though. You can't have this much fortune two years in a row. :)

I realy don´t care about a perch, what is most important i enjoy our football again after some years and i look forward to CL..other teams don´t realy matter to me that much...everyone creates their own luck.

two things I want to say:
1. I love that goal by Sterling it was brilliant and clever.
2. Henry and Hefner look very similar both have young brides.Dirty old geeser!

two things I want to say:
1. I love that goal by Sterling it was brilliant and clever.
2. Henry and Hefner look very similar both have young brides.Dirty old geeser!

Oh yeah, amazing goal by Sterling! Super classy :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom