Liverpool Thread

As much as it pains me to say.. Pool is definitely looking like the most deserving of the title right now. Hopefully next season Utd will be back so we can have a proper battle for the top 2 spots. Though City has 2 games less played so nothing is certain for Pool atm.. Crazy season. It's starting to look entirely possible too now that Everton will take the 4 from Arsenal. The City of Liverpool as a whole can't complain this year.

BkHOzznIYAAf277.jpg:large

rumors we are after Lallana, he would be great for us imo.
Richard Buxton said the other day that our two highest summer targets were Fischer from Ajax and Griezmann from Real Sociedad. Good luck with that, every club in the world is after Griezmann.

Richard Buxton said the other day that our two highest summer targets were Fischer from Ajax and Griezmann from Real Sociedad. Good luck with that, every club in the world is after Griezmann.

yes but why so pesimistic, it´s not 2009 anymore for this club ;)

about Fischer, i read he didn´t perform good this season... as it was expected.. so not sure about that one.

One question. Isn't Liverpool a bit strap by the Financial Fair Play rules to be thinking on major signings? I read that they will comply with the Autumn's assessement, but cannot make huge signings without risking a ban for the 2015/2016 UCL.

yes but why so pesimistic, it´s not 2009 anymore for this club ;)

about Fischer, i read he didn´t perform good this season... as it was expected.. so not sure about that one.
Yes, but if clubs like PSG or City are after him (which they are) is impossible to compete with them, they can easily double the wages we offer to any player.
About Fischer, Ive never seen him play to be honest. But that's what Richard Buxton wrote a few days ago.

Ay, how can the linesman put his flag up for a foul, everyone thinks its a foul and the ref gives a goal. Another example of the refs needing a videoref on the sidelines. After all we had already seen about 5 replays before he made his decision.

Fair score though, neither team are offering a lot.

From bbc live text;

Interestingly, while referee Anthony Taylor was calming down the Liverpool players the big screen at Upton Park was showing a replay of the incident. Luis Suarez was bellowing at the ref to look over his shoulder but he refused...

Its becoming ridiculous, isnt it? I realise the ref was "correct" not to look as we saw the mess that gave in the world cup with mexico against...germany?

But when everyone at home..and in the STADIUM!!! can see replays. How can the authorities still keep their heads in the sand?!

Last edited:
Pathetic. We have to play not only against City and Chelsea but also FA. You gotta love how Sakho play though.

Back
Top Bottom