Liverpool Thread

Does anyone have a link that clearly shows the figures, because they say a 50mil loss, yet debt is down by 29% to 45mil. Which would mean about 20mil of debt has been removed from the books. So how does that make it a 50mil loss if its actually 30mil? I also find the "debt" issue unclear as I remember something along the lines of 20mil overdraft debt, but the 300mil from Hicks and Gillett being removed by FSG.
It is not true that the debt was clear. The creditor changed, now we owe money to a FSG company and very little money to the bank (which is of course not a minor detail, because the loan of FSG is interest free).

I love the power of the internet.

Despite all facts pointing towards him being less helpful to United than the 'average' ref in the league, and despite a video of him singing YNWA, and despite the fact he's given LFC more penalties than he's given MUFC - despite all that, Ryan f*cking Babel re-tweets something and it becomes gospel.

Football.

I clapped my hands once when I sang "If you're happy and you know it" but it doesn't mean I was happy does it? I was just singing a fricking song!

I love the power of the internet.

Despite all facts pointing towards him being less helpful to United than the 'average' ref in the league, and despite a video of him singing YNWA, and despite the fact he's given LFC more penalties than he's given MUFC - despite all that, Ryan f*cking Babel re-tweets something and it becomes gospel.

Football.

tbf that was probably more a reference to recent Liverpool games refereed by Howard Webb in which he made some of the strangest decisions and arguably cost Liverpool points in each game.

5501_621435081245804_1251691616_n.jpg

Fuck you, Mark Hughes! :RANT:

The 2nd best player to come out of our academy in my lifetime, after Paul Lake, and yet he preferred Ched 'rapey' Evans over him and let his contract run down. Can't believe we've entrusted him with Guidetti...

Last edited:
Sakho and Lucas played for lfc u21 tonight vs west ham , I guess sakho will be starter vs united
He should be, but I think BR is going to stick with Agger Skrtel. He never changes the defense after a cleen sheet and United dont really have physical strikers that are the one that Agger cant defend.

Feel nervous about the match, but i hope for a good result, even a draw for us would be good, but hopefully we can win.. also i hope for no referee mistakes and objective decisions.

998363_10152411120092573_573892407_n.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect scenario:

You batter and completely demoralise Utd for 90 mins then Young comes on dives and Utd score the pen, then all hell breaks loose, a bunch of reds for both teams and finally Suarez gets sent off for pulling Rooney's wig off and eating it.

A very lucky controversial Utd win will help us but won't give them confidence for the derby

Last edited:
i´m talking about the decision not the big picture.. i think the ref does a pretty good job in second half. so far.

LOL, looking at Rooney dive...

That does seem to be the tactics atm, lets run into a liverpool player and moan for a pen. After all its not like they are looking like scoring by actually playing some decent football.

That does seem to be the tactics atm, lets run into a liverpool player and moan for a pen. After all its not like they are looking like scoring by actually playing some decent football.

Sounds like someone needs to take off his blinders and realize pool got away with quite a bit itself.at least the undeserved THIRD penalty was missed.

Back
Top Bottom