Liverpool Thread

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Jones, Teixeira, Toure, Moses, Allen, Aspas, Cissokho

Are we going to defend something in the second half ?
Great match but has to be the worse defenses Ive seen in a long time.

agree, we need Sakho to be back ASAP to play with Agger, Skrtel has a nightmare right now... absolutely unnecessary foul on Shelvey before the free kick...

we can´t win anything with defence like that...

3 points are important but this defence is horrible... we need to sort that out ASAP. 4 points of the top.... everything is open.

Great match to see. But awful, completely horrible football match. Defenses were pathetic.
Allen was really the difference between a draw and a win. Our CBs are shocking but really a midfield of Gerrard-Henderson-Coutinho dont do them any favour.

we need Lucas and Sakho back ASAP... the best positive thing today was Sterling again and Sturridge...that pass for the first goal was as good as Gerrard´s a match before... great thing we only have Moses on loan as he is not the player we need...Ibe will replace him or Assaidi in the squad next season...

We need to cash on Skrtel if we will be offered money...he is so shaky in form it´s unbeliveable.. he was reason for all Swansea goals today.

1920433_618813531507959_2065100289_n.jpg

There were stats from the whole of of last season that showed we were going in the right direction. This season, even better. How good are we going to get once we buy a defense in the summer.

Good win for you. Thought Swansea were good value for something.

How many goals has Suarez scored this year? Seems like he's been stuck on 22/23 for a while now

Doesn´t matter realy, he has 23 goals so far but also important assists as today for Sturridge..

What matters is the win.. so hopefully we can continue :)

Did you just mention Flanagan in the same post than Luke Shaw ?
I say no chance in buying Shaw when City and Chelsea (he is also a blue) are after him. We wanted that guy from Wolfsburg

we need Lucas and Sakho back ASAP... the best positive thing today was Sterling again and Sturridge...that pass for the first goal was as good as Gerrard´s a match before... great thing we only have Moses on loan as he is not the player we need...Ibe will replace him or Assaidi in the squad next season...

We need to cash on Skrtel if we will be offered money...he is so shaky in form it´s unbeliveable.. he was reason for all Swansea goals today.

Just read this. How was it his fault that Shelvey scored a beauty? He was unlucky with the OG aswell. Yes he's made mistakes and gave foul away leading up to goal but everyone was cheering when he scored 2 v Arsenal the other week. You don't think he's good enough and that's fair enough but saying all the goals against v Swans were his fault is just silly.

i say no chance for signing him, only City and Chelsea, perhaps United will pay as much as Southampton wants...

besides we have Flanagan who playes better as LB than RB imo.

im more for getting Caulker if Cardiff go down...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...n-signing-Cardiff-captain-Steven-Caulker.html

You wouldn't be if you seen him play every week! He's very often out of position and causes us defensive problems. He's young and decent enough on ball but not the best out and out centre half IMO. Maybe Rodgers will improve him though and there certainly is potential there.

Skrtel was at fault for two of the three goals, no question.

Why? Because he gave free kick away? He couldn't do anything about the deflection. Do you blame whoever gives a corner away if resulting corner is scored? Stupid free kick to give away but I don't really blame him for the goal a minute later.

Why? Because he gave free kick away? He couldn't do anything about the deflection. Do you blame whoever gives a corner away if resulting corner is scored? Stupid free kick to give away but I don't really blame him for the goal a minute later.

You answered it yourself, see the bold above.

You answered it yourself, see the bold above.

The goal was still defendable after that though so not entirely his fault. Not rocket science.
Don't recall everyone blaming Mertesacker a few weeks before for pulling back Suarez. They gave the free kicks away but the conceding of the goals weren't their fault.

I really dislike this, why he should be such an ass ?

"He's already written his letter," Rodgers told several national newspapers.

"He wrote a goodbye letter didn't he? I was surprised a loan player wrote a letter.

"I would suspect that he should come back but obviously Pepe made it very clear when he went to Napoli that he was looking to move.

"He penned a great big letter saying he was going to work with the best manager that he'd worked with and thanked us for his time for Liverpool.

"So for me it probably sounded like he'd made his decision there."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...king-brendan-rodgers-by-surprise-9159461.html

Why is he right ? He loaned him without even ask him and now he close his doors to com back? If Reina want to back than his doors should be open he love club and bean really good with us for many years we can't treat him like one piece of shit now!

Back
Top Bottom