Liverpool Thread

Flanagan is back i guess..

Chelsea doesn´t interest´s me..i hope we will get other players to make us stronger for second half of the season.

A DM with full back and AM - winger player..

don´t know what Rodgers plans with Borini and Assaidi, but they play good in their loans, so they might have a future here..

That is the way football works tik...
I understand it pisses the Liverpool fans off, but similar things happen at all levels...if Blackpool want to buy a player and Liverpool is interested, who will get him in 95% of the cases, do you think ?

If it's only to be a fringe player, then the biggest victim is Salah and not Liverpool...

I agree.

I don't mind him going to a club because he will get guaranteed CL football or more money or have a better chance to win trophies. It's just annoying because we have seen Chelsea hoover up some of the best young attacking talent these past few years and barely any have made a serious impression with the majority being benched or loaned out....and then sold again.

You wonder how much more money these players are being offered that they will take a chance to hinder their career and potential earnings in the long term by risking the significant chance that they will become bit-part players instead of being a very serious 1st team player at a team pushing to get up there.

Either way, Liverpool need to by some defenders more than a winger.

It is all about us not wanting to overpay,,, but i´m worried if it´s the time or player to do such things, because i think Salah would start here instead of competing with other superstars at Chelsea...

Sturridge's 2nd was
wank_opt_6.gif
worthy

The thing im noticing with this season with liverpool and with man city is now both of them play with 2 strikers every defense in the league cant cope. I think all defenders in the last 5 years have got used to playing against 1 striker in a 4231 or a 451 so now that the attacking 442 is back the defenders dont know what to do or how to deal with 2 strikers, very clever of rodgers to spot and exploit this. Both teams are miles ahead in the scoring charts and are playing some lovely football too

The thing im noticing with this season with liverpool and with man city is now both of them play with 2 strikers every defense in the league cant cope. I think all defenders in the last 5 years have got used to playing against 1 striker in a 4231 or a 451 so now that the attacking 442 is back the defenders dont know what to do or how to deal with 2 strikers, very clever of rodgers to spot and exploit this. Both teams are miles ahead in the scoring charts and are playing some lovely football too

This is exagerated.
You forget both Chelsea and Arsenal who are doing better than Liverpool.
Both City and Liverpool are scoring lots of goals in a league that is still tactically naïve.
You desperately need CL football next season or else Suarez will leave you...
It's true that you Liverpool play very attractive football, but to a certain extend Suarez is doing for Liverpool what Bale did for Spurs the last two seasons...in the long term that is not a good thing for a team...

IMO there has also been a nivellation in the EPL: the league is worse of than 5 seasons ago...

But overall Liverpool is doing extremely well under this young manager, and that is certainly good for the EPL, English football and football in general (Liverpool being a massive club).

Chelsea and Arsenal are better off on pints so far this season than Liverpool but I don't agree they're doing 'better' because the league being over 38 games is not over yet.

Both Chelsea and Arsenal have to come to Anfield yet and assuming Liverpool win these games (hard but possible as Liverpool are very good at home)and form of all teams in the top four stays similar, Liverpool will have the same points as Chelsea with probably a superior goal difference and be 2/3 points behind Arsenal.

The Premier league this season is closer than it has been for a long time with the top 7 teams all within a good run of results of catching each other points wise.

Hopefully the days of 2 team domination can be behind us!
Surely this is healthier for the EPL?

In Scotland, Spain, and now even Germany, the league tiles fall in to 1 or 2 teams possession exclusively.

Liverpool are being linked with Konoplyanka, he's a very good player, good on the wing with either foot, can also play as a striker (but hes better on the wing) and has a very good shot.

Chelsea and Arsenal are better off on pints so far this season than Liverpool but I don't agree they're doing 'better' because the league being over 38 games is not over yet.

Hopefully the days of 2 team domination can be behind us!
Surely this is healthier for the EPL?

I agree with the point you make there...

Liverpool are being linked with Konoplyanka, he's a very good player, good on the wing with either foot, can also play as a striker (but hes better on the wing) and has a very good shot.

Talented but pretty selfish player in my opinion. Often looks for personal glory such as trying to score himself after a nice run (dribble) even if there are teammates in better positions.

Can definitely be individualistic but then again same applies to Sturridge and many others and yet they are great players to have.

This is exagerated.
You forget both Chelsea and Arsenal who are doing better than Liverpool.
Both City and Liverpool are scoring lots of goals in a league that is still tactically naïve.
You desperately need CL football next season or else Suarez will leave you...
It's true that you Liverpool play very attractive football, but to a certain extend Suarez is doing for Liverpool what Bale did for Spurs the last two seasons...in the long term that is not a good thing for a team...

IMO there has also been a nivellation in the EPL: the league is worse of than 5 seasons ago...

But overall Liverpool is doing extremely well under this young manager, and that is certainly good for the EPL, English football and football in general (Liverpool being a massive club).

Im correct as im talking about goals scored not points

Back
Top Bottom