Liverpool Thread

In the article it says 'Enrique hardly impressing at left back this season.'

Errrr, he's injured and also anyone who watches him regularly will know that he takes some beating for pace and power. He's a very fine left back. Sure his delivery can be erratic but we don't need to spend millions on a left back surely?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85E3IclMqsU

840150.gif

Looking forward to tomorrow's match , I guess I'll be watching it with LFC ATLANTA SUPPORTERS , ready for some beers in early morning hope we win it , it gonna be a really really hard match hope Suarez can make difference once again

Oh come on Liverpool! Completely slacked off after the 2nd. They should be destroying this Stoke today, defensively they have been all over the place. Although Liverpool haven't been much better.

60599.3.jpg

Today is the first time Stoke have conceded 5+ goals in a top-flight home game since losing 5-1 to Liverpool in March 1982.

Last edited:
Cissokho looking good today.

Sorry Pipa, I thought he was the worst player on the pitch.

Gave so many fouls away in dangerous areas. Charlie Adam was beating him for pace! Struggled going forwards, looked uncomfortable on the ball and always passed back never once getting past his man.

How long is Enrique out for now? There is no comparison between these two left backs in my opinion.

Nope, ali always looks like he is about to fall on his face when he is running. And being skinned by adam and not catching up to him before the cross says it all really.

Whats happened to Robinson, is he on loan?

Wow, so Liverpool have a better strike force than Messi and Ronaldo combined?!

I thought I would get in before others from other clubs will....A better comparison would be with Negredo and Aguaro / Rooney RvP , etc.

Wow, so Liverpool have a better strike force than Messi and Ronaldo combined?!

I thought I would get in before others from other clubs will....A better comparison would be with Negredo and Aguaro / Rooney RvP , etc.

I dont think anyone cares :LOL: Ronaldo n Messi plays teams vs Europe not Div2 :P .

If Januzaj does that it's a yellow card and the internet erupts. Suarez does it and Alan Smith says 'he's clever', Redknapp says 'it's the way the game is' and I'm sure Lawro and Hansen will defend him on match of the day.

But those are the margins in the league this year. If United had had 2 pen decisions they should have had go for them, they could well be above Liverpool, who've now benefitted from 2 very 'soft' or as Rodgers says 'Spanish' pens in two weeks. That's why we need replays for matches, imo.

And before LFC fans jump up and down at United's decisions down the years, check the tables and see who has had more pens awarded than any other team in the premier league era. Clue, it's not a team that has ever won it.

That's now a penalty that never should have been awarded and a not given red card for Sturridge... :)

BR fucked up big time with that line up , we payed for this

WTF its wrong with Johnson? he used to be class he's so shite in last performances

Cissokho its one of worst player that has ever played for Liverpool , he doesnt know how to run first of all I dont know how this guy get so far and im watching Liverpool on TV :LOL:

we draw so early and than we were happy with it ? we didn't do much pression to score winning goal , well it wasn't Suarez day , I guess we played normal expect Suarez who didn't play as good as those times we win , we need more players , more GOOD players

and we took one other goal for Mignolet fault , not happy with this keeper really , seems like every time theres a cross he have to fuck up hes really bad on air , wish we had Reina I think he would be a starter as he's better than Mignolet

Liverpool best player today was Sterling , the only player who really try much and played today

oh and that penalty was same as vs stoke one SHAME!

Back
Top Bottom