Liverpool Thread

i saw 1st half and we played amazing , i let pub to com see match home and i found it 3-1 at minute 63... what happen to flanagan ? why he got sub ?

not so happy about 2nd half but glad we "finished" match in 1st half , wished we kept a clean sheet and Suarez scored hattrick but hey it was a great win so glad we got it !

Luis Suárez: 19 goals in 12 league games this season; already more than PL scoring champs in full '97-98 or '98-99 seasons.

If he cut out the bullshit he'd be one of my favourite players. He's like a real life momentum-less Fifa player/

Unfortunately it's only a matter of time before he disgusts me

nah he wont do it again , he look better now and you see also in this last matchs he dosn't protest for everything and he act better ... maybe he just wanted a higher pay check and be captain :-P

Win the Chelski and Citeh games courtesy of Suarez goals and I will be convinced we made the right decision not only holding onto Luis but that we can finish top 2 let alone top 4.

I really didn't want Suarez playing for Liverpool again after his insulting attitude in the summer but us fans are fickle!
Score some goals, kiss the badge and all's well again!

Suarez first goal today:

21-12-2013-GifNumber-4.gif

Must say, he's awesome to watch. Highly skilled, unpredictable, good with both feet, and a goal scoring machine.

I'd take him over Messi any day.

sums up the current hyperbole when it comes to Suarez, I mean hes clearly a world class striker whose in a rich vein of form but let see how his form looks by the end of the season before comparing him to players who have 200+ goals in 200 or so games.

It seems Liverpool fans are discovering a player...a certain Henderson, who finally can play at his preferred position and isn't doing too bad.

Fair play to 'Pool - never expected them to maintain the momentum this season. 17 games played and 1st place - that's not easy to do.

Obviously no trophies are handed out in December, but top 4 looks nailed on. Still think Chelsea and City have vastly superior squads and that Suarez will 'cool down' at some stage, but knocking one of the established top 4 had to be the goal this season, and looks like they'll achieve it.

:LOL:

I've always liked Suarez and don't like Messi much. You might think I'm crazy but that's just me. Just can't dig Messi's football.

I'd like to see Messi and Suarez switch clubs during that time when Messi scored all them goals and won all them titles. Would he have still been the same? This could be said about lots of big players as well. But in this case Messi's goals were mentioned as compared to Suarez' awesome current form so I'll stick to them for now :P

It seems Liverpool fans are discovering a player...a certain Henderson, who finally can play at his preferred position and isn't doing too bad.

rephrase that

"certain Liverpool fans"

I have also pointed out he will come good and appreciated what he had already offered

Is this before or after Yaya steamrolls through your defense and bags his 2nd? ;)

I'm more interested in seeing whether Kolo will play against his bro

Jon Flanagan is set to miss the rest of Liverpool’s festive schedule – but skipper Steven Gerrard is on track to make a comeback earlier than expected.

The 20-year-old full-back’s run of six successive Premier League starts has been ended by a hamstring injury.

Flanagan has been ruled out of today’s trip to Manchester City and is also expected to sit out the matches against Chelsea and Hull City.

“Jon had a tight hamstring going into the game against Cardiff last weekend and as it got worse we had to take him off,” said boss Brendan Rodgers.

“It looks like he will be out for a number of weeks with a strain. It’s a blow because Jon has been brilliant for us since he came into the side.

“It leaves me with 17 players going into the busiest schedule of the season. That’s not ideal but it gives a chance for players who have been on the outside to come in and contribute.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/liverpool-fc-injury-update-steven-6446094

With only Lescott or *shudder* Garcia fit I'm not so sure tbh.

Lescott isn't exactly quick footed

The one good thing about Demi is that he is decent at playing the ball out. Lescott... not so much

Back
Top Bottom