Liverpool Thread

yes and we won it.. he is playing because he is usefull for the team and no other player is better than him in that position, because if we had better player, the coach would play him.

BbC2mm2CUAAFJJh.png

very difficult matches... i guess we could win those at home.. and away it would be a big result if we could get at least 3 points from all of them.. so basicly yeah, 9 points would be great.

Cardiff and Hull City are absolutely must wins. Against City it would be very difficult something different than a lose. Tottenham and Chelsea are strange teams, so anything can happen there. I hope we play Henderson-Lucas in the midfield with Allen in the hole.

Last edited:
I see Liverpool coming away from this quite reasonably. They'll beat Spurs comfortably, then win narrowly against Cardiff. The Hull game will end in victory as well.

So, the way I see it Liverpool will get 9 or more points from this.

Cardiff and Hull City are absolutely must wins. Against City it would be very difficult something different than a lose. Tottenham and Chelsea are strange teams, so anything can happen there. I hope we play Henderson-Lucas in the midfield with Allen in the hole.

:OOOH:

I see Liverpool coming away from this quite reasonably. They'll beat Spurs comfortably, then win narrowly against Cardiff. The Hull game will end in victory as well.

So, the way I see it Liverpool will get 9 or more points from this.

beat Spurs ? hmmmmm I hope so I really do but I would take 1 point from that match !

Mourinho is yet to lose at home with Chelsea. So you're better off trying to beat City at home :P

Henderson today or never prove yourself

"afraid" before match hopefully we can take something positive from this match !

c'mon Liverpool YNWA

what are you talking about? prove himself? he is main player for Liverpool FC, playing ALL THE TIME. How need he prove himself other than that?

no offence but criticising Henderson for no reason is stupid.

amazing match so far, proves that even 100 mil. spended won´t give you a "team".

ComplicatedCloseGiraffe.gif

EnviousSourAndeancondor.gif

BewitchedLeafyHorseshoebat.gif

:RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF::RSCARF:

SHOW , SHOW , SHOW best first half I have seen in so long , all have been brilliant , Lucas panic a lil in beginning but he's good too

Henderson its having a really good game

Streling was really really good , one of best match's in LFC shirt (all tho isn't finish yet)

Allen has class , love how he keep the ball and pass it , its lovely player to watch

hope we continua like this in 2nd half and we gonna win for sure , glad we went in half time with 2 goals up

what are you talking about? prove himself? he is main player for Liverpool FC, playing ALL THE TIME. How need he prove himself other than that?

prove he's good enough to wear LFC shirt , I dont care how long have he played , he haven't been good enough all season long for many reasons , he's having great match (best until now) and hope he continua like this , maybe Gerrard letting him out of game idk this!

no offence but criticising Henderson for no reason is stupid.

amazing match so far, proves that even 100 mil. spended won´t give you a 'team'

You have spent over that in the last couple of seasons? You make it sound like your team was built on a shoestring?

Liverpool are looking good, give spurs another season and I think they will be doing well also once the players bed in.

prove he's good enough to wear LFC shirt , I dont care how long have he played , he haven't been good enough all season long for many reasons, he's having great match (best until now) and hope he continua like this , maybe Gerrard letting him out of game idk this!

why not?

just to remind you, he is the most used LFC player this season just behind Mignolet.

pxJtYyx.png

What is that other than prove the manager thinks he is the core player for us. Besides we have a great season so far... He always has good matches, only becouse he scored today it is his best? is this your logic? In fact i can´t remember a bad match he had this season. He is more dangerous today than Paulinho as Gerrard just said in the studio, he praised him just now for being the most improved player this season thanks to the coach..

The fact he playes for LFC is prove he is good enough don´t you think?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT A FUCKING AMAZING GOAL!!!!!

FLANAGAN!!!!!!

Suarez, 10 matches, 17th goal.

ShabbyUnfoldedAtlanticspadefish.gif

he can attack CR Manchester goal record if he continues like that.

best striker in world.

he just assisted Sterling.

Bye AWB.

with players like that we should aim not just for CL but also to possibly go for the league win, in all years why not now? Im confident against City now. Suarez is better than any other PL player and with heart and pressing like today, we can get a result.

why not?

just to remind you, he is the most used LFC player this season just behind Mignolet.

pxJtYyx.png

What is that other than prove the manager thinks he is the core player for us. Besides we have a great season so far... He always has good matches, only becouse he scored today it is his best? is this your logic? In fact i can´t remember a bad match he had this season. He is more dangerous today than Paulinho as Gerrard just said in the studio, he praised him just now for being the most improved player this season thanks to the coach..

The fact he playes for LFC is prove he is good enough don´t you think?
The fact that he plays for LFC means nothing. Poulsen, Konchesky and Voronin are players that have played in the recent past for Liverpool and they are nowwhere good enough.
Henderson had a great match today. He is a great asset in this type of matches (he also had a very solid match against United). Anyway, I dont think Brendan rates him as a core player, as said before the fact that he has played so many matches means nothing, it only shows our lack of depth and his versatility.
Today we are saying he had a great match, but lets not forget that against teams that park the bus he is the weakest player in our team.

Back
Top Bottom