Liverpool Thread

Don´t know what you have against Henderson, he is playing every time and tries realy hard...

on first half, so much missed chances...ffs, hope it won´t haunt us in second half...

Sterling playing very well.. Gerrard looks tired, to much missed passes...

Suarez should score two goals now..

I think Sakho should always play... but him and Agger are both left foot CB...

Mignolet being a top class GK again...so happy we signed him.

Trying very hard is for 12 years old playing in their local clubs. Henderson is playing for Liverpool. Playing with Henderson against this type of teams is playing with one less IMO. He has done nothing in all the first half, missed a chance, every time he had the ball in the final third he did the wrong decision and lost it.
Aspas or Luis Alberto for Henderson.

we won´t agree, i think he is the most important midfielder we have..he can defend, keeping the pace and is´t selfish, everything goes through him.

today best player is Sterling...he was amazing perhaps best match for him in red shirt. Moses wasn´t better than him...

Great game also for Allen, who is proving every critic wrong.

West Ham can kiss Collins boots, great defending.

Suarez for Ballon D´or. Why the heck not?!

Last edited:
another amazing day for us and also because the results of other teams...

back to second... also thanks to Assaidi!

happy days right now.

we won´t agree, i think he is the most important midfielder we have..he can defend, keeping the pace and is´t selfish, everything goes through him.

today best player is Sterling...he was amazing perhaps best match for him in red shirt. Moses wasn´t better than him...

Great game also for Allen, who is proving every critic wrong.

West Ham can kiss Collins boots, great defending.

Suarez for Ballon D´or. Why the heck not?!

NOOOOOO , was alright but nothing special , still great to see him playing tho , I like fact that Allen its playing

btw Carra was at Bayern training , our media link this with a loan of Shaqiri in January , hope this happen I would love to see this lad play for LFC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

foto.php

cartrgfold.jpg

Yep, folks talk about Chelsea loaning out players to hurt they`re rivals . Although Mou thinks his only rivals are City. Its great to see a Liverpool loanee beat Chelsea to go on top hahaha! Luv it! 4 ogs 'you`ll never walk alone' literally!

Perfect day if it wasnt for Gerrard injury. Too bad, he was playing very very good. Allen had a great match too and I liked Sterling, glad to see that he is slowly starting to contribute to the team again.

with confidence in his game Sterling is a very inteligent player for his young age... for me he was man of the match... he was great on the wing but also at assists...could have scored 4 today..if it wasn´t for Collins. Great assist to Suarez as well.. he is quick, has awesome pace but also good decision making, always moves forward. I think he should stay on the pitch untill the end of the match today...

great result today... But oh man, the rest of the december fixtures are MESSED UP! 3 huge games and all of them away. Tottenham, Man City, Chelsea. One home game against Cardiff. Of course, Liverpool has had pretty "easy" December fixtures in recent history and made a mess of those chances, so who knows.

great result today... But oh man, the rest of the december fixtures are MESSED UP! 3 huge games and all of them away. Tottenham, Man City, Chelsea. One home game against Cardiff. Of course, Liverpool has had pretty "easy" December fixtures in recent history and made a mess of those chances, so who knows.
Yes, but look at the fixtures Liverpool is going to have in the end of the season. All the "easy" matches are away and the difficult ones are at home.
Anyway, without Sturridge, Gerrard and Jose Enrique is going to be a very tough december. If we can keep this top 4 come January, would be just brilliant.

just got back from the game and I watched Henderson and you know what I was not sure what the majority of Liverpool fans thought about Henderson and I was interested to see what their reaction was with him.

as going by this forum he would certainly get some stick

completely the opposite, everyone appreciated what he did today and he did pretty good.

sterling on the other hand, he seems to get a hard time. soon as he gets the ball you can feel the pressure that is on the lad.

suarez is just a joy to watch. a level above.

hope Gerrard is ok.

So the fans that go to Anfield support Henderson, a 23 years old player with no technique whose only positive aspect is his hard work but dont support one of the most promising youngsters Liverpool has had in years.

Suarez is definitely helping Liverpool in upping his value drastically this season so even I he does leave you should be able to get some decent cash in return to replace him with 2 or even three other players.

It is impossible not to be harsh with an attacking midfielder that after 15 matches has 0 goals and 1 assist. It is more a Rodgers responsability, Henderson has the attributes to be a good midfielder, he can defend, runs a lot, works very hard, can be tidy with the ball. The problem is that he should never never play in the final third and that is where he has been playing this year.

I don´t realy remember him playing in final third as AM most of the time for us.. he is more a side midfielder who does a lots of defending as well.. mostly our two supporting wingers like Moses and even Sterling tend to go in middle to play as AM but we have Coutinho there and now Allen who is the AM role style player.. Henderson does a LOT of dirty work for the team, thats why he always playes.

The highlights are too long for Youtube.

But the team needs Henderson, the rest of the more advanced midfielders are lightweight. You shouldnt see Henderson as an attacking player just because he is positioned in an advanced role. He is the first solid defender the team has and allows the likes of Gerrard to push up from deep and maintain an overview of the pitch so he can be better at assisting the attacking players, which also include johnson and enrique.

He is an advanced defensive midfielder who allows the team to win possesion back very early.

The sooner you realise this the sooner you can appreciate his qualities. And obviously because of his advanced role he will be more likely to get in a good position to score....but that isnt his role. Although i remember a great through ball a couple of games ago that set up suarez for his goal. He will work on that, and if he reaches a better level with that he will be a very very good midfielder.

Last edited:
I don´t realy remember him playing in final third as AM most of the time for us.. he is more a side midfielder who does a lots of defending as well.. mostly our two supporting wingers like Moses and even Sterling tend to go in middle to play as AM but we have Coutinho there and now Allen who is the AM role style player.. Henderson does a LOT of dirty work for the team, thats why he always playes.
Pipa, he has played in the final third every single match of the season ... a few matches in the hole and the majority on the flanks ...

Back
Top Bottom